BOURNEMOUTH

For pub meet-ups and the like.
BritKen

BOURNEMOUTH

Post by BritKen »

Hi all - I'm in desperate need of sceptic conversation/s - groups or one-to-one - male / female... Open to starting a local group. Can't seem to find in Bournemouth, where I am :cry:

andyb74

Re: BOURNEMOUTH

Post by andyb74 »

Hi buddy,

I used to live round those parts before moving to Yorkshire. I visited a few months ago and I do know that a group has been regularly meeting for protests at the town hall, Saturday 2pm I think - I assume they still are. If you are on Facebook I can give you names of people to contact if you send me a PM?

primesinister

Post by primesinister »

In pokesdown .......

OpenYourEyes

Post by OpenYourEyes »

Sadly, the group fell is in abeyance at present due to the sheer volume of pre-arrests that were made. I'm in Boscombe and like you in desperate need of some support from my fellow spectics. More than ever now that the blue signs on Christchurch Road are 8ft in the air :D

OpenYourEyes

Post by OpenYourEyes »

I'm in Boscombe and in need of support of my fellow sceptics more than ever now that the blue signs have been placed 8ft in the air on Christchurch Road :D

ConstantBees

Post by ConstantBees »

I'm in Bournemouth as well. Used to live in Boscombe, now over in Winton.

Ran across this video from France today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9o8UfIqS0U

Made me think that it's time to start singing in public as well - and I'm a terrible singer. Started thinking about The Beatles' We Can Work It Out (https://youtu.be/Qyclqo_AV2M if you've forgotten or never knew that one).

Oh, and I've been reading "From Dictatorship to Democracy: A Conceptual Framework for Liberation" by Gene Sharp. We aren't defeated yet.

I don't come here often, so it may be a while before I see any replies.