Cheltenham / Gloucester / Stroud

For pub meet-ups and the like.
mrandmrssceptic

Cheltenham / Gloucester / Stroud

Post by mrandmrssceptic »

Hi,

We're a middle-aged couple looking to meet fellow sceptics in the area. We don't think this is a 5G conspiracy, we do believe COVID exists, but we believe the government response has been overly-draconian and this illness is not the only health issue out there.

Looking forward to some face to face sanity.

One of the Adults

Re: Cheltenham / Gloucester / Stroud

Post by One of the Adults »

Mr and Mrs S.

I live in Cheltenham, I'm in my early '70s and male and would very much enjoy some face to face sanity. IMHO the 2008 crash was swept under the carpet and, post 2010, as everyone complained about the potholes, NHS waiting lists, social care provision etc I knew that the 2008 "thing" was going to have to get sorted and that consequently it was going to get worse before it got a lot, lot worse. Well this is what a lot,lot worse looks like.

Pitville Park one morning?

mrandmrssceptic

We've replied by private message. Did you get it?

EssieSW

Post by EssieSW »

Hi everyone

I live in Cheltenham and would very much like to meet fellow sceptics in the area as it does not seem like there are many. here

I am in my early 30's I would be happy to meet for a walk or a chat (weekends would be better for me as I work during the week).

mrandmrssceptic

HI Essie SW and fellow Cheltenham sceptics - we'd love to meet! Do you want to email at englishteacherhungerford@gmail.com ?

EssieSW

Post by EssieSW »

I have emailed you :)

lockdown linda

Post by lockdown linda »

Anyone wish to meet up CHELTENHAM ..please... definitely not many non believers around....nice single men wishing to meet younglooking 60 yo particularly welcome 🤣.... coffee n walk ideal!!!

Freddie

Post by Freddie »

Hi
I'm in Stroud and in my early 50s. Be nice to meet fellow skeptics. You can contact me on facebook as Freddie Doug Janke : https://www.facebook.com/doug.janke.94 or email me directly: freddie.janke@icloud.com

regards Freddie

ivenotlostmymind

Post by ivenotlostmymind »

Hi all, I’m around Gloucester and could really do with making some real-life friends on the same wavelength. I’d be glad for a bit of a chat/walk/meet up at some point

ivenotlostmymind

Post by ivenotlostmymind »

ivenotlostmymind wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:10 am Hi all, I’m around Gloucester and could really do with making some real-life friends on the same wavelength. I’d be glad for a bit of a chat/walk/meet up at some point. Late, late 20s.