Feminists Against Lockdown

For pub meet-ups and the like.
Lady Grey

Re: Feminists Against Lockdown

Post by Lady Grey »

I am a passionate feminist and i am a lockdown sceptic too.
My name is lady grey and I am 23 years old living in London.

alegnatrebmal

Post by alegnatrebmal »

As a lifelong feminist and anti lockdown woman, I am appalled at the way that so many have acquiesced to this situation. I also feel very uncomfortable about women being pushed aside in the transgender debate. I have nothing against transgender people, but women are definitely being attacked and pushed aside in this new world order. I live in Wiltshire and would love to meet like mined people in my area.

Jane G

Post by Jane G »

I really wish I lived in London just now.
I would be lurking somewhere around Clapham Common in the hope that there were other angry women around.

It might be an age thing but I struggle to get my head round the idea of asking permission to protest. Especially, having to ask permission from the very organisation who did so little to protect Sarah. I'll say no more as no one has been convicted yet but it is a very bad look for the Met.

Once again, we must be protected from Covid but not from violence, tyranny and injustice.

MikeAustin

Post by MikeAustin »

Jane G wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:41 pm I really wish I lived in London just now.
I would be lurking somewhere around Clapham Common in the hope that there were other angry women around.
Oh, there were plenty! https://youtu.be/6b9NQZZekgE
Skip through at least the first hour (out of four!) to see them get angry.

Jane G

Post by Jane G »

Thank God people gathered anyway.
All this authoritarian might brought in to prevent the very real danger of people potentially giving each other a nasty cold.

I know who I believe was on the right side of this event.