London Knightsbridge and Belgravia Sceptics

For pub meet-ups and the like.
msgoody2shoe

Re: London Knightsbridge and Belgravia Sceptics

Post by msgoody2shoe »

any young people want to meet up for an outside walk in Central London - I am an American student, interested in music - it's been such a disappointing time to be in London. Would love to meet up with others around my age (19).

gingerbread

Post by gingerbread »

Did anything happen with telegram or meetups? Am in central London and would love to meet up with anyone. My job/visa situation makes me not want to do anything too out-there but a walk and talk would be great. Message me, am in my late twenties, but enjoy the company of all sorts.

harry.flashman

Post by harry.flashman »

Hello all,
I hope that there's a group forming in West London. I live in Battersea and would be pleased to meet others who are equally unimpressed by the current nonsense. Please let me know if anything is in the pipeline.

Bart Simpson

Post by Bart Simpson »

I'm in NW London but can easily travel into Central London.

eva

Post by eva »

harry.flashman wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:51 am Hello all,
I hope that there's a group forming in West London. I live in Battersea and would be pleased to meet others who are equally unimpressed by the current nonsense. Please let me know if anything is in the pipeline.
Hi there,
I am fairly mew here, based in Clapham North. Would be nice to meet up for a non mask walk around batterea park.
Please dm me if interested