Digital Currency Is Coming

JockCovidiot

Digital Currency Is Coming

Post by JockCovidiot »

Ta-da! - No one at all seen this coming :lol: -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56799726

The Bank of England and the Treasury have announced they are setting up a taskforce to explore the possibility of a central bank digital currency.

Will go perfectly with your digital ID and totalitarian nightmare utopia being created by the Great Reset :lol: So when is a conspiracy theory no longer just a theory?

All this still about a virus or public health?

Speedstick

Re: Digital Currency Is Coming

Post by Speedstick »

Yes you saw it coming Jock, so did I.

It's only the government employees on here that try to deflect attention away.
Yes l had a letter from my bank last week saying l may be prevented from online purchasing because l don't do Internet banking!!!
Why would l want my bank details open to the ether of the Worldwide Web?????

JockCovidiot

Post by JockCovidiot »

Speedstick wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:51 pm Yes you saw it coming Jock, so did I.

It's only the government employees on here that try to deflect attention away.
Yes l had a letter from my bank last week saying l may be prevented from online purchasing because l don't do Internet banking!!!
Why would l want my bank details open to the ether of the Worldwide Web?????
Yep fiat currency is doomed. The printing presses are running full tilt purposefully to devalue what little wealth the masses have. Once they have the digital currency ready watch them open up the economy and hyper inflation ravage whats left of our wealth before we are presented with the solution. A digital currency that can only be used if you fully submit to the vaxx passes etc

fon

Post by fon »

JockCovidiot wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:30 pm
Yep fiat currency is doomed.
It will still be a fiat currency, and like all money, it will be used as
  1. a store of wealth, for when you get old,
  2. a unit of account. for tracking who owes what to whom,
  3. a means of exchange, you can buy a loaf with it.
The main real difference is that it will have no physical form,
it will only exist, as digital records.Unlike BitCoin, there will be no way to find new currency by mining. New money will be minted by the government same as now.
I assume the digital money will use a blockchain ledger to prevent double spending. I'd also expect a central government timestamp manager to be used to effect transfer. It will in effect be a sort of centrally managed crypo currency. What are your objections, if you have any?

funtimes

Post by funtimes »

Digital currency is already here and its pilot scheme has been for ages. Its called contactless payment. The idea is to get people used to not using physical cash to make way for digital currency. Why do you think contactless payment has been the most preferred method of payment since the "pandemic" began? COVID-19 brought the excuse to make contactless payment seem mandatory unless of course you were/are a germ spreading dirty human being who hasnt been disinfected and disemboweled to make you fit for public appearances, in which you arent a "real person" and dont belong in "normal" society.

Its been here for years in actuality and was always intended to replace physical currency. There was lots of controversy about it earlier on but most "truth seekers" back then were proud advocates for the 'everything but the mainstream narrative is crazy talk' argument and were happy to welcome these changes. Many were and still are clueless despite being experts in the field of COVID-19 now they have had a taste of being a rebel and staying out past bedtime. Cities around the UK were the first to trial this technology many years ago and slowly it has grown to expand out to all other areas of the country. I can remember when it was just a few cities trying it out and everywhere else was still stuck in the old fashioned system. Asking shops whether they had contactless was like asking your grandmother how to root your Android and install a custom ROM. You can go as far back as a decade or so ago or thereabouts when contactless payments in their first iteration were being thrust upon the masses. The planning for it was even further back than that.

You have to remember that when you get wind of this stuff it usually means you are several years behind. These changes work in subtle ways where the announcement for these changes are public but not broadcast in mainstream media so people dont know it is happening. Then they let on its new when its actually been manifesting in different revisionary forms for a number of years while people assumed it wasnt a big deal or substantial enough to start putting the jigsaw pieces together. The idea is to make everything stick and for people to assume it is normal, prepare people for the new changes before then announcing them as new and exciting and completely sporadic when of course they are not. A little research will show there is a hidden timeline that goes back way longer than when most people assume it began based on their very limited and completely unreliable sources of information ie mainstream media.

If you think digital currency is coming purely based on the most recent events, you are several years behind. Just like there were documents written on the need for authoritarian government action in light of a predicted "pandemic" in 2010 a decade and more before the majority of the population knew anything about it. Most people are 12 years too late. Which is the intention. And this information IS public and not done in secret like most people think. Its all out there but those responsible for these global changes know that most people wont know where to look to find this information out and rely solely on the cheap talk being made in most public squares.

fon

Post by fon »

Speedstick wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:51 pm Once they have the digital currency ready watch them open up the economy and hyper inflation ravage whats left of our wealth before we are presented with the solution. A digital currency that can only be used if you fully submit to the vaxx passes etc
wrt: printing, no need for a crypto-currency, for that, it's been a while since since banks stopped using cash and started using electronic money.There need be no link between your cash and your medical notes. I would welcome them to open up the economy, that's what we all want.