lockdownsceptics morphing into anti-vaxers

Splatt
Posts: 1522
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:46 am

Re: lockdownsceptics morphing into anti-vaxers

Post by Splatt »

doobedoobedo wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:53 am Get your news from as many sources as you can.
To an extent yes, get *possible* news from many sources but then verify. Some outlets are far less truthful than others, RT being one of them.
Remember their sole reason for existence and agenda.

swinchard
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:57 am

Re: lockdownsceptics morphing into anti-vaxers

Post by swinchard »

Splatt wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:22 pm Remember their sole reason for existence and agenda.
They have the exact sale
reason for existence and agenda for Russia as does the BBC for the uk obvsly.

JOpenmind
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:58 am

Re: lockdownsceptics morphing into anti-vaxers

Post by JOpenmind »

Hi,

Just wanted to add my thoughts on vaccination effectiveness....

Reading and viewing the docs and videos on LS home pages, particularly the Great Barrington Declaration. It was suggested that if we had herd immunity for a disease eg Measles etc then there are very many lower chances for us to pass the disease on to say newborns or indeed elderly.

So it seems the vaccines effectiveness, so far communicated, are not perfect at immunising the main Covd risk group ie over 75's but if everyone else was to be vaccinated we would by herd immunity protect them significantly even if the vaccines were not effective for the over 75's.

Putting aside the potential side effects, we know it is going to take many months to immunise everyone (say 1 million per week x 65 weeks - oh isn't that more than a year..!). Why don't we just keep, say the over 70's in shielding lockdown for 3 months and let the rest of us mix and naturally get the herd immunity.

Thoughts?

J

miahoneybee
Posts: 1358
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:26 pm

Re: lockdownsceptics morphing into anti-vaxers

Post by miahoneybee »

I think we should have done this from the start. I believe the government knew this but took the opportunity to impose more and more draconian rules to remove more and more of our freedoms which they will never give back unless forced to ( how I do not know).
I do not wish to have the vaccine for many reasons and wish to be given the choice to say yes or no to having it without any different freedoms from those who choose to have it.
:D

Splatt
Posts: 1522
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:46 am

Re: lockdownsceptics morphing into anti-vaxers

Post by Splatt »

JOpenmind wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:23 am Hi,

So it seems the vaccines effectiveness, so far communicated, are not perfect at immunising the main Covd risk group ie over 75's but if everyone else was to be vaccinated we would by herd immunity protect them significantly even if the vaccines were not effective for the over 75's.
We have no idea if any of the vaccines are sterilising (ie they give immunity). That isn't being tested in the trials. Most vaccines generally are NOT sterilising (certainly not fully).
They reduce symptoms. They dont all stop you getting infected or infectious (but may reduce viral load or infectious period but as above, this isnt being trialled).

Ultimately what it looks like these vaccines do is reduce the chance of getting ill or seriously ill. We literally cant say anything else from these results.
If that is the case vaccinating may not help with herd immunity at all.
Why don't we just keep, say the over 70's in shielding lockdown for 3 months and let the rest of us mix and naturally get the herd immunity.
You could advise them to shield and help those that want to but should never, ever lockup people against their will. Their physical and mental health will suffer and in reality, even those of that age with covid survive it.
You can't make the sure worse than the disease.

Speedstick
Posts: 506
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:27 pm

Re: lockdownsceptics morphing into anti-vaxers

Post by Speedstick »

Simple JOpenmind
Because SAGE's strategy form day one has always been mass vaccination.
For all the supposedly clever brains amongst them, ultimately SAGE are a one trick pony, with Lockdown the only policy until their mass vaccination is achieved.

swinchard
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:57 am

Re: lockdownsceptics morphing into anti-vaxers

Post by swinchard »

Speedstick wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:05 pm ultimately SAGE are a one trick pony, with Lockdown the only policy until their mass vaccination is achieved.
This would be the correct policy if the virus had a fatality rate of 60%, not 0.26%. This all makes sense only if you regard it as a dry run.

DomH75
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:45 am

Re: lockdownsceptics morphing into anti-vaxers

Post by DomH75 »

Splatt wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:34 pm
DomH75 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:56 am Please direct me to my usage of the word ‘untested’ anywhere in this forum. T
|Time is of the essence. A vaccine without several years of observation is by definition not properly tested.|

Is simply technically and scientifically incorrect unless you class ALL vaccines as "untested".

If it passes all the regulatory requirements then by definition it IS tested.
So you couldn’t find any usage of the word ‘untested’ by me. You’re building a strawman. How childish.

Sussex Fox

Re: lockdownsceptics morphing into anti-vaxers

Post by Sussex Fox »

Here's the most compelling evidence to not take the vaccine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EgdMgJT5jfpA/

swinchard
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:57 am

Re: lockdownsceptics morphing into anti-vaxers

Post by swinchard »

Sussex Fox wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:18 pm Here's the most compelling evidence to not take the vaccine.
The link is pure bullshit, the vaccine cannot alter your dna. that is impossible.
your dna makes mrna and the mrna makes the protein spike and the protein spike stimulateds you rimmune response, it cannot flow the other way. Shame on you Sussex Fox, for posting garbage.

Post Reply