lockdownsceptics morphing into anti-vaxers

miahoneybee

Re: lockdownsceptics morphing into anti-vaxers

Post by miahoneybee »

Its about posting data for people to make up their own minds if they agree or reject. That used to be called freedom of speech and having a brain to use to process information and make informed choices with all sorts of information to do it.
I dont agree with lots of your posts but I don't insult you I just reject what you have written but to do that I need to read it first then decide.....
:D

jmc

Post by jmc »

swinchard wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:12 am
Sussex Fox wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:18 pm Here's the most compelling evidence to not take the vaccine.
The link is pure bullshit, the vaccine cannot alter your dna. that is impossible.
your dna makes mrna and the mrna makes the protein spike and the protein spike stimulateds you rimmune response, it cannot flow the other way. Shame on you Sussex Fox, for posting garbage.
Except that two of the vaccine candidates are "gene therapy" type vaccines,to use Dr. Christian Peronne's terminology , in his interview referred to on another thread. And he gave a summary of the possible genetic side-effects of these specific vaccines that fit the general description in the video you rubbish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fcFa2xI6sY

The professors talks about vaccine types about 11 mins in and the possible side effects of "gene therapy" vaccines, the third type, about 13 mins in. It is a description in clear terms for a general radio audience by a Professor of Immunology who specializes in vaccines. He talks specifically about potential long term genetic effects of people who are given the "gene therapy" vaccines.

So at least on that one particular point, long term genetic side effects, Sussex Fox, was correct. I suspect you must be too young to remember the Thalidomide babies. A not uncommon sight when I was growing up. Children with deformed limbs. So not a risk I would dismiss casually.

Bremer dan Gorst

Post by Bremer dan Gorst »

Sussex Fox wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:18 pm Here's the most compelling evidence to not take the vaccine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EgdMgJT5jfpA/
You must have been well vaccinated in your time for it has clearly mutated you into a burbling moron.
jmc wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:18 pm I suspect you must be too young to remember the Thalidomide babies.
Has it occurred to you that it was because of thalidomide that drug regulation and approval processes became so much tighter? It is entirely because of that that we have the Medicines Act 1968. But, yeah, because of one incident of lax regulations 70 years ago, vaccines will turn you into a cabbage. That makes sense.

swinchard

Post by swinchard »

The first link was pure bonkers bullshit
jmc wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:18 pm
the possible side effects of "gene therapy" vaccines
The genomics involves isolating the part in the DNA of the corona virus that creates the protein spike. That genetic code from the DNA of the corona virus is put in the vaccine, and that gets into some of you cells. Those cells grow a protein spike, and that arms your immune system.Hence the flow of causality can never effect your DNA. It cannot happen.
Thalidomide babies.
For those too worried, wait for ADZ1222, which does not involve "gene therapy", it's more traditional, not as good but much cheaper.

swinchard

Post by swinchard »

Bremer dan Gorst wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:37 pm
Sussex Fox wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:18 pm compelling evidence https://www.bitchute.com/video/EgdMgJT5jfpA/
it has clearly mutated you into a burbling moron.
Astonishing affrontery, but much deserved! :lol: :lol:

here's the funny thing, the sceptics diminish the power of the virus to do serious damage to health, and yet,they simultaneously exagerate the power of the vaccine to "turn you into a cabbage"!!! They want it both ways. They criticise Boris for to much precautionary principle, i.e. lockdown, yet condemn Big Pharama for too little precautionary principle, even though the tests used conform to strict government rules. You just cannot win wit these guys.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

What we want is to just get on with our lives and have our freedoms back. What we want is to not have our lives micro managed by an incompetent bunch of idiots. What we want is the choice to say yes or no to a vaccine with no restrictions placed on us or made outcasts in society if our choice to a vaccine is no. I am not interested in a vaccine what's in it what's not in it ect..I dont want one because I dont feel I need one. It's that simple. :D :D

Sussex Fox

Post by Sussex Fox »

Swinchard, Splatt and Bremer dan Gorst, you obviously don't agree with free speech and you're quite clearly moronically arrogant, so why don't you take a leaf out of all lefty handbooks and CANCEL YOURSELVES?

Sussex Fox

Post by Sussex Fox »

Bremer dan Gorst wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:37 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EgdMgJT5jfpA/
You must have been well vaccinated in your time for it has clearly mutated you into a burbling moron.
jmc wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:18 pm I suspect you must be too young to remember the Thalidomide babies.
Has it occurred to you that it was because of thalidomide that drug regulation and approval processes became so much tighter? It is entirely because of that that we have the Medicines Act 1968. But, yeah, because of one incident of lax regulations 70 years ago, vaccines will turn you into a cabbage. That makes sense.
So explain to us why Kill Gates himself said about altering the DNA within the 1st few minutes of the video?

Splatt

Post by Splatt »

swinchard wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:12 am
The link is pure bullshit, the vaccine cannot alter your dna. that is impossible.
I gave up trying to even explain that. They've already decided what their view is, have no understanding of the basic science involved and certainly don't want to be informed of facts.

Even if you typed out a primer on Protein Synthesis and the role of mRNA they wouldn't read it because it doesnt suit them.

This board has attracted far too many ranting lunatics now unfortunately.

Generally now if i see anyone mention "great reset", "bill gates", "dna" or linking to any website with the word "truth" in the domain i mark them as an idiot and dont waste time even trying to respond.

Normally their only input are mass copy/pastes of utter garbage multiple times anyway.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

I will water my time responding. Why are you trying to convince me about the science?science about what the vaccine?I am interested in the politics on why a covid 19 vaccine is being so heavily pushed on the population.
Can you just answer these.
1. Do you believe the majority of the population should receive the covid 19 vaccination and why ( there will possibly be a few exemptions). You may use science to argue your case if you wish .
2. Do you believe that those who say no to a vaccine should continue to be denied their freedom and basic human rights.
3. Do you believe the covid 19 vaccine should be compulsory.?