miahoneybee

Re: lockdownsceptics morphing into anti-vaxers

Post by miahoneybee »

Well said ...👏👏👏👏👏👏👍
:D

Bont Boy

Post by Bont Boy »

The Nuremberg Code has only ten points and it reads: ( Extract )

1. The absolutely necessary condition for conducting an experiment on a person is the voluntary consent of the latter.

Article 6, section 1.
Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical interventions should be carried out only with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned on the basis of adequate information. If necessary, consent must be expressed and can be revoked by the person concerned at any time and for any reason.

Article 6, section 3.
In no case shall the collective agreement of the community or the consent of the community leader or other authority be a substitute for the informed consent of individuals.
Source's ;- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Code

https://www.encyclopedia.com/science/me ... ed-consent

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
>>> https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/N ... 1133372006 <<<

https://overcomerministry.org/wp-conten ... timony.pdf
This shall turn everyone from ORGANISED religion....

Bont Boy

Post by Bont Boy »

Bont Boy

Post by Bont Boy »

Greetings to the Mods !
Pls excuse my ' fingers & thumbs " regarding I.T. ! When I click insert image, I fail to achieve this from my pc. When I was on T.S.W. & D.T.S., I learned to upload to Archive .org ( Gets around giving Click revenue to Clickbait sites ) So how do I insert an image, for if the URL doesn't contain a descriptive , People might not wish to open up a link ? Perhaps you might want to delete this , OR, Create a F.A.Q. or " How to " ?

Thanks for your efforts...

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

Thank you bont boy
I will keep these for references. Will they ignore it much like they have already using the covid excuse but this is still good to have to hand..
:D

fon

Post by fon »

Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 14.37.07.png
Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 14.37.07.png (22.77 KiB) Viewed 118 times
swinchard wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:23 pm I see that lockdownsceptics are morphing into anti-vaxers. That is a total disaster. A rise up by bigots and cretins, the total opposite of what lockdownsceptics should stand for.
This site was once sceptical about lockdowns but it was soon high-jacked and it morphed into an anti-vaxx site. And yet, like it or lump it, this is the picture the vaccine paints now.And it's a much better picture than lockdown had painted. When it's all over and done with, it's useful to revisit old battlefields and witness the remains of the (once formidable ) anti-vaxx enemy, but they are finished now by weight of numbers, good and proper,but still noisy , as swinchard knew knew from the start, since vaccine usually trumps ignorance in the end, as history shows, time after time, but it takes time to wear done the boneheads.
Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 14.37.07.png
Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 14.37.07.png (22.77 KiB) Viewed 118 times

Theinstaller

Post by Theinstaller »

Isn't it strange how close the graph from the same period plus a month or so in 2020 is to this one given that society opened up, the beaches, parks and pubs were packed, and we had no vaccine.

jmc

Post by jmc »

fon wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:21 pm
This site was once sceptical about lockdowns but it was soon high-jacked and it morphed into an anti-vaxx site. And yet, like it or lump it, this is the picture the vaccine paints now.And it's a much better picture than lockdown had painted. When it's all over and done with, it's useful to revisit old battlefields and witness the remains of the (once formidable ) anti-vaxx enemy, but they are finished now by weight of numbers, good and proper,but still noisy , as swinchard knew knew from the start, since vaccine usually trumps ignorance in the end, as history shows, time after time, but it takes time to wear done the boneheads.
So still have not got the hang of correlation does not prove causality yet. A very basic scientific concept.

Lets see. That curve is pretty much the same as the last pandemic, the H1N1-09 (Swine Flu) in 2009/2010 flu season. Where there was no mass vaccination. Its just like all other seasonal respiratory infections incident curves. Thats what they normally look like. They all look like that.

Then there is the fact that the data points on the curve are from an clinical invalid test (mathematically speaking) which not only has a true positive rate too low to be a clinically valid test (so junk data epidemiologically speaking) but due to the low prevalence of the infection most of the data points have a very low confidence level. Think stochastic noise. Or random numbers on a normal curve to you.

Basically all you posted was a typical decay curve with no larger relevance to the actual incidents of SARs CoV 2 infections in the general population. The only way that can be estimated even roughly is working backwards from viral pneumonia ARDs case numbers, normalized for seasonality. Because that actually does have a correlation / causality chain.

I'm looking at the initial adverse reaction reports. Still seeing numbers almost two orders of magnitude higher than all other approved vaccines. And the actual risk from SARs CoV 2 (according to PSI/PORT etc) is still lower than Influenza. Which if you check the literature on public health use and justification of vaccines means that the SARs Cov 2 vaccines not only dont meet any of the traditional criteria for use in the general population but actual break some very long held public health policies. Both legal and ethically.

So according to you an "anti-vaxer" is someone who wants the SARs Cov2 vaccines held to the same public health and safety standards as all other approved vaccines that have saved tens of millions of lives over the last century plus. And you, as a "pro-vaxer" want all historical safety and public heath standards for vaccines torn up so that the government and the public health bureaucracy purely as a matter of political expediency can brainwash and scare millions of people to take an experimental untested and unproved vaccine. Which in all likelyhood is low efficacy and short duration.

Thats pure DoubleSpeak by any definition.

And all for an infection which is just little more than a very nasty cold for most people who are not already very old, very frail or very sick. It pretty much only kills the kind of people who usually die during flu season and at a typical flu season rate. Now if SARs CoV2 was as deadly the Spanish Flu H1N1 you might have a point. But as it is n't you dont.

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

The anti-vaxx enemy was never formidable. It was malicious and transparently so.

Widely ignored by the population - thankfully.

The data shows continuing good uptake and great benefits. Just as these charts show.

funtimes

Post by funtimes »

Labels dont mean anything. They are just handy for the juveniles in the group to slap them onto things and people they cannot comprehend without having their hand held and told by their incompetent so-called caregivers that the best way of understanding and defining something is to simply slap a label on it.

If you dont want to know what exists beyond the label then carry on but it is only you who suffers as a result of the missed learning experience and how this can better inform your decisions in life. Personal decisions that is. Moreover, personal choices. Emphasis on the latter word. You have the ability to make as many choices as you want upon waking up everyday. What choices will you make? If you wake up to criticize other peoples choices while you surrender yours to the madness of the crowd you and all those making up the crowd miss out. And as a result of missing out they become ever more detached and alienated from life itself and become extremists on the fringe of existence merely looking for the smallest excuse to continue living for something.

A life without choices and freedom to make them is not really a life worth living.