Bel Mooney's dad

thelightcavalry

Bel Mooney's dad

Post by thelightcavalry »

There is no case for the Lockdown, let alone vaccine passports. The statistics are blatantly corrupted to big up covid.

Bel Mooney in today's Mail:

"...when I registered Dad's death by telephone (as you have to these days), the registrar told me there had been very many other cases like ours where 'the deceased' had not tested positive for Covid, yet it was recorded as the cause of death.

They agreed that, yes, it must distort the national figures — 'and yet the strangest thing is that every winter we record countless deaths from flu, and this winter there have been none. Not one!'

So, I asked, did the registrar wonder if deaths from flu were being misdiagnosed and lumped together with Covid deaths? The answer was a puzzled 'Yes'.

The funeral director said the same thing, saying they had lost count of the number of families upset by the same issue.

I imagined daughters and sons, husbands and wives all over the country with the melancholy task of registering the death of a loved one — all the time believing they had been told a lie."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ictim.html

beornwulf

Re: Bel Mooney's dad

Post by beornwulf »

I too have just read Bel Mooney’s powerful article in today’s Mail and it provides further proof of the old adage ‘lies, dam lies and statistics.’ Thankfully, the Mail still has some brave journalists who will stick their head above the parapet and question the dreary official narrative that we are continuously exposed to. Having said that, I am disappointed, indeed somewhat shocked, to see that Richard Littlejohn has gone native and now sides with the ‘no jab, no job’ illiberal brigade. Despite all his witty send-ups of the lunacy of the modern woke-world, he falls into the category of the population that gives little concern about what they ingest, whether it be their food or the unknown ingredients in rushed out vaccinations. The key to a free society is taking personal responsibility and not being over-reliant on authority, especially when it displays incompetence and arrogance. Or giving too much store to ‘the science,’ which is really more about the beliefs, egos and vested interests of the particular scientists involved than anything else. Being forced to partake in this current panacea vaccination programme is yet another nail in the coffin of what used to be a relatively free society.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

Beornwolf. I am.also shocked at little john. I used to enjoy reading his witty articles especially through the brexit saga.
I wont be anymore. He sold out..

GT380man

Post by GT380man »

The misuse of PCR alone in the absence of clinical signs to diagnose “Covid19” has magnified the number of “cases” & “Covid19 deaths” by an unknown amount.
The time has long passed to fix this & I doubt it’ll ever be possible to correct the misattribution.
Given the overlap of symptoms of respiratory virus infection, even use of symptoms plus a positive PCR test, if that test is badly used, doesn’t guarantee a correct diagnosis most of the time.
There’s now official recognition that calling a PCR test positive at cycle thresholds greater than 25 is probably an error. We’re not told the Ct associated with the vast majority of positive results.
Even a positive at Ct<25 isn’t a guarantee that it’s detected the virus,
Had they always used three probes & primers, used a cutoff for cycles, and required clinical symptoms, we’d probably have a much more reliable estimate of the number of Covid deaths.
This number might even be unremarkable, of the same order as bad influenza years.
A final comment on the deception. For no other respiratory pathogen do we add up the deaths attributed to it in successive years. We look at excess winter deaths attributed to influenza each year. We don’t add them up year after year. That we’re doing so with Covid19 serves again to amplify the fear, by trick after sneaky trick, almost as if there’s an agenda to scare people :roll:

Splatt

Post by Splatt »

GT380man wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:57 am There’s now official recognition that calling a PCR test positive at cycle thresholds greater than 25 is probably an error.
Got peer reviewed papers for the "official" view of that claim?

We’re not told the Ct associated with the vast majority of positive results.
For the methods that can produce a cT (mainly hospital labs) we are and it is used in the clinical diagnosis.
For the run to endpoint devices its simply not possible.
Even a positive at Ct<25 isn’t a guarantee that it’s detected the virus,
No but its a high ratio of viral RNA which correlated to a higher likelihood of having active infection.
Had they always used three probes & primers,
UK and most countries, yes. Recommendations for day 1 were that.
used a cutoff for cycles, and required clinical symptoms,
Pillar 2 requires symptoms. The problem is they're now far too generic and made worse by the population who are generally hypochondriacs and want their runny nose tested.