ROADMAP

Splatt

Re: ROADMAP

Post by Splatt »

Its too little too late.
We're still looking at nearly *half a year* and even then its a "not before" date that can be changed on a whim by the PM or SAGE on a PMT day.

Even after that he reserves the right to slam down again hard whenever "variant" or anything he feels like appears.

The NHS will be under pressure again next December for the simple reason that it's December.

He gave nothing concrete and nothing "irreversible".

I'd like to see irreversible in that its enshrined in law legislation that prevents any government, now and future from mandatory closure of businesses or mandatory social restrictions on people that have committed no crime (similar to Japan has).
But that won't happen. They love the endless power and no accountability now.

So utterly depressing that this misery is going to last at LEAST 4 more months, potentially longer and even after that can be reintroduced on a whim.

FreedomofAssociation

Post by FreedomofAssociation »

Splatt wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:02 am I'd like to see irreversible in that its enshrined in law legislation that prevents any government, now and future from mandatory closure of businesses or mandatory social restrictions on people that have committed no crime (similar to Japan has).
Exactly.

And I heard on PM this evening that SAGE is saying social distancing must continue beyond 2021.

This whole thing continues to be an enormous, disastrous power grab by Government. Children are being disastrously acculturated; they are getting lost. Outrageously cruel and stupid. Government is absolutely laughed that months more of this rubbish is being called a roadmap to freedom. Another half year with massive deprivation of civil liberties: our path to freedom!

CoronanationStreet

Post by CoronanationStreet »

Splatt wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:02 am Its too little too late.
We're still looking at nearly *half a year* and even then its a "not before" date that can be changed on a whim by the PM or SAGE on a PMT day.

Even after that he reserves the right to slam down again hard whenever "variant" or anything he feels like appears.

The NHS will be under pressure again next December for the simple reason that it's December.

He gave nothing concrete and nothing "irreversible".

I'd like to see irreversible in that its enshrined in law legislation that prevents any government, now and future from mandatory closure of businesses or mandatory social restrictions on people that have committed no crime (similar to Japan has).

So utterly depressing that this misery is going to last at LEAST 4 more months, potentially longer and even after that can be reintroduced on a whim.
The telling sign last night, was when Johnson was asked a question about two points, one including vaccine certification (which was the final straw before switching off) he didn't even attempt to answer the question, he just looked left and right to the scientists, trapped in the headlights. He clearly doesn't understand a lot of the information required in order to answer questions accurately and won't risk saying something which will be contradicted by Witless and unBalanced immediately afterwards.

He is utterly spineless and because of that a danger to the freedoms people enjoy(ed) in this country. It's possible, of course, Johnson's weakness is being purposefully manipulated by The Science/SAGE technocrats with different ideals, and by the more authoritarian factions in the Tory Party, or that he is simply far too scared to stand back, lock himself in a room, alone, look in the mirror and take decisive political action which, whilst acknowledging The Science, does not swallow it hook, line and sinker.

It's not a good look for the country and definitely not a good one for the Tory Party.

Fudge

Post by Fudge »

Was there a Road Map? Looks like at least another 4 months of prison time with maybe a few extra visitations for good behaviour that we should grovel with gratitude for; although highly uncertain as by then another variant mutates conveniently around May. This time last year what was the narrative the nation was hypnotised with...a few weeks of lockup, squashing sombrero’s and protecting the NHS. Talk about hoodwinked. I take my hat off to Führer Doris and his Reich, fantastic result getting most of the nation addicted to the ideological moralism that is now the Covid Cult.

Another contributor to the forum summarises it well for me; ‘Protect the 2%. Free the 98%’. So I’ll plagiarise this and expand slightly.

The vulnerable 2% and more have now been offered ‘The Vaccination’. The NHS has ‘survived’. In some parts of the U.K. they’re rolling the sleeves up of the 50 somethings so that’s a lot of the original ‘vulnerable’ population now ‘vaccinated’ and protected by miracle cures with amazing efficacy as lauded by the Government. Yet we’re still locked up. So all this, the last 12 months, is for nothing. At some point you have to draw a line in the sand and say enough is enough. We are mortal beings. Death is the only destination and the sooner this is accepted the sooner life can be lived fully. I served in the fucking military to uphold the very liberties now so easily given away. Those who have given up on the notion of liberty and are too scared to step outside unmasked rubbing shoulders with others, then stay at home. Take self-responsibility and stop projecting your fear onto others. Those not scared to step outside, remember, you’re still going to die so get out, thrive and live fearlessly!

My Mother post receiving ‘The Vaccine’ states ‘I can get back to normal now...’ I just dropped my head in disbelief. Her and millions of others brainwashed, betrayed and poisoned in every way as part of The Great Eugenics Reset. Sound familiar? And people still clap on a Thursday evening for this. What a disgrace.

FreedomofAssociation

Post by FreedomofAssociation »

Fudge wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:15 am I served in the fucking military to uphold the very liberties now so easily given away. ... What a disgrace.
Exactly.

Don't give up hope. The lion is still within, just hypnotised and sleeping for a long season, not an eternity.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

Spot on fudge..I get the sense more people are waking up which is then challenged when on social media there are near 'vaccination parties' and hearing " well once we are all vaccinated we can HOPEFULLY get back to normal". " ooh I got my jab yesterday" .
God help us.. :roll: :roll:

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

Truly fantastic post Fudge, bravo.
I feel strangely bemused today, one senses a sense of people celebrating getting their liberty back, how can you celebrate something that should never been taken away in the first place, to me this is just acceptance of the lie.

Already Hancock comes out this morning with lockdown may need to be longer, and dates revised, so how can struggling business owners and freelancers like myself start to plan anything under this constant threat and uncertainty.
Is our government not acting exactly as any abuser acts, blaming us for making them abuse us.

I have a horrible feeling sceptics this road map may at some stage have a U turn on it.

Richard789

Post by Richard789 »

On the link below, Ferguson is reported as saying that the unlock might even progress a bit faster. You see, he has always been in favour of liberty. We just haven't noticed until now. He loves us. The Party is always right. We should love him too.

https://order-order.com/2021/02/23/list ... e-sped-up/

CoronanationStreet

Post by CoronanationStreet »

Fudge wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:15 am Was there a Road Map? Looks like at least another 4 months of prison time with maybe a few extra visitations for good behaviour that we should grovel with gratitude for; although highly uncertain as by then another variant mutates conveniently around May. This time last year what was the narrative the nation was hypnotised with...a few weeks of lockup, squashing sombrero’s and protecting the NHS. Talk about hoodwinked. I take my hat off to Führer Doris and his Reich, fantastic result getting most of the nation addicted to the ideological moralism that is now the Covid Cult.

Another contributor to the forum summarises it well for me; ‘Protect the 2%. Free the 98%’. So I’ll plagiarise this and expand slightly.

The vulnerable 2% and more have now been offered ‘The Vaccination’. The NHS has ‘survived’. In some parts of the U.K. they’re rolling the sleeves up of the 50 somethings so that’s a lot of the original ‘vulnerable’ population now ‘vaccinated’ and protected by miracle cures with amazing efficacy as lauded by the Government. Yet we’re still locked up. So all this, the last 12 months, is for nothing. At some point you have to draw a line in the sand and say enough is enough. We are mortal beings. Death is the only destination and the sooner this is accepted the sooner life can be lived fully. I served in the fucking military to uphold the very liberties now so easily given away. Those who have given up on the notion of liberty and are too scared to step outside unmasked rubbing shoulders with others, then stay at home. Take self-responsibility and stop projecting your fear onto others. Those not scared to step outside, remember, you’re still going to die so get out, thrive and live fearlessly!

My Mother post receiving ‘The Vaccine’ states ‘I can get back to normal now...’ I just dropped my head in disbelief. Her and millions of others brainwashed, betrayed and poisoned in every way as part of The Great Eugenics Reset. Sound familiar? And people still clap on a Thursday evening for this. What a disgrace.
Indeed the way this is being "sold" to the British public is like parole for good behaviour. I apologise if using a WW2 analogy is wrong, acknowledging gratefully your service. But it's seeming a bit like Nazi Germany. The plebs locked up in internment camps. The officers (compliant citizens) might be moved to somewhere less unpleasant (allowed to go on holiday in Cornwall, for instance), provided no one tries to escape and put everyone's liberty back in question.

But if we all behave correctly (wear the mask, take the vaccine, keep saving the unsalvageable NHS) we might be able to barter our cigarettes (rights) for some freedom, or access to a proper bathroom (pub/restaurant) now and then rather than being locked up in the cooler (home) forever and a day until we comply.

If we all do it, we *might* become eligible for parole in due course, but there's no guarantee "it could be longer", a gleeful Oberst. Hancock retorts! A small carrot to keep us interested for long enough to crack and do whatever it takes.

Or until liberation comes.

Splatt

Post by Splatt »

More and more this is like some really shit TV gameshow.

My first challenge was "protect the NHS". Did that.
Second challenge was "Protect the NHS v2.0". Did that.
Third challenge "Protect the vulnerable". Done that.

Wonder what exciting, fun game they'll find for level 4 that we all have to do...