Why I'm afraid

CoronanationStreet

Re: Why I'm afraid

Post by CoronanationStreet »

Remember the words, delivered ever so calmly:

"we will do, whatever.. it.. takes"

Looking back, I don't think what they actually meant was just temporarily support people through a short lockdown.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

https://youtu.be/X5NuDzt4ftk

Slightly off this thread but still relevant to ls..

HMF

Post by HMF »

Dan T : Your post was so good it made me sign up just so I could let you know how much I appreciated it. I've just showed it to my Husband and he intends to show it to some of his friends. Please keep posting - we look forward to reading more of your thoughts. You have the rare ability to make a lot of people think very carefully about what is happening. I hope you have a peaceful, happy Easter Weekend with your family.

hachibunga

Post by hachibunga »

Excellent post, powerful insight, well explained.

jmc

Post by jmc »

Theinstaller wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:54 am
If you have time on your hands and a kindle, maybe give it a browse. The free sample was enough to get me reading it: "The Conspirators Hierarchy, the Committee of 300 by John Coleman"

It was written in a time before the ability to have mass surveillance of an entire population was possible, but it appears to have been the aim. Now it's almost here!
Just a warning. The Coleman guy is a fantasist who made a lucrative living repackaging virtually every conspiracy theory doing the rounds during the 1960's to 1980's in a facile and somewhat plausible easy to read form. Just skimmed through his handiwork. As conspiracy theory books go not that impressive. Just the same old stuff trotted out. Some of it goes back to the late 19'th century in various forms.

You can be sure both the "Dr" and the "ex-MI6" are invented.

So his works are to be read as creative fantasy fiction and nothing else. There are much more substantive books on the real machinations that go on at the highest levels of government. There is a very simply litmus test for books in this area. If the book is not a catalog of incompetence, stupidity, back-stabbing, vanity, egotism, mendacity and fraud then you can be sure it was written by someone who does not actually know how real governments and real power brokers work. Its a work of fiction.

To give one example this book I'm reading the moment rings true..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Haigs-Coup-Ric ... B07JQZCQ69

Because it is a tale of incompetence, stupidity, back-stabbing, vanity, egotism, mendacity and fraud. Which sounds just like the way the real world works. None of the neatness (or competence of the principals) of conspiracy theories.

Lots of conspiracies of sorts out there. Always are at any given time. Its just none of them look like traditional Conspiracy Theories.

fon

Post by fon »

Dan T wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:10 pm
Although there are a couple of major problems with this theory. To take a couple of very recent examples we recently discovered that at the same time the British government was strenuously refuting the idea of vaccine passports they had already commissioned eight separate pilot schemes to test them. How exactly do you explain that through the hysteria and incompetence lens?
It was not obvious, atthestart that a vaccine was possible. Once it became real, it was absolutely obvious to everybody notes would be need to show who was vaccinated...
The term Vaccine Passport gave the government a sudden and unwelcome attack of cognitive dissonance, hence more hysteria and incompetence.
Furthermore did you notice how, as if on cue, western governments around the world all start talking about vaccine passports at the same time, is that just remarkable coincidence?
Well they all had the same sudden and unwelcome attack of cognitive dissonance at the same time since that is when the virus came along, how could it not be on cue? No coincidence whatsoever required to explain that. Certificates in one country are the same as Certificates in any country.

fon

Post by fon »

jmc wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:02 pm

Just a warning. The Coleman guy is a fantasist who made a lucrative living repackaging virtually every conspiracy theory doing the rounds during the 1960's to 1980's in a facile and somewhat plausible easy to read form. Just skimmed through his handiwork. As conspiracy theory books go not that impressive. Just the same old stuff trotted out. Some of it goes back to the late 19'th century in various forms.
Be that as it may. In modern times, I think Ian Fleming started the cliche with Ernst Stavro Blofeld. The story is always the same familiar one, a secret cartel worms its way to the centre and rules the world by bribery, blackmail, and lots of pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony, and sloth, it's a trope. In the real (i.e fictional) version, James Bond and Felix Leiter sort it all out. In the fake version, the plot serves merely to enrich or entertain the author. Sometimes something real crops up, it's not as if people don't conspire. We all conspire all the time. But when it is important we tend to conspire in ways that hide our their activities, else it would all become common knowledge quite quickly and everybody would get a piece of it.

funtimes

Post by funtimes »

It's happening around the world at the same time because it's co-ordinated. Every government around the world is following the same policies in order to align with everybody else while also benefiting themselves in the process as they get to take back power and control over the masses, something which hasn't been possible for hundreds of years in the way it has been deemed acceptable by the masses today. The premise of the pandemic is predicated on locking down people, taking away their freedoms, rights and liberties and enacting emergency measures that then drastically change the way society functions. This wasn't accidental. Every country was expected to take part in this global live exercise. Anything that has happened after the participation is merely a product of how fearful, cowardly, weak and inferior their populations feel they are in relation to the power structures pulling rank on them. It's simple reinforcement. Whatever the people have allowed, more of that will be allowed to continue until what the people allow is the gradual but calculated destruction of their own lives and livelihoods and the social fabric of the reality they live in.

The foundations of this 'pandemic' was geared towards creating the conditions by which governments could regain total power and control over their citizens by eradicating what existed before to prevent it. This is why the UK as a prime example has already created a new department to replace PHE which is geared towards being able to leverage the same power and control they have now in the future but for it all to come under prevention of killer diseases. Other countries are following suit also creating their own arms of government which will attempt to keep hold of the territory they have gained during the last year and the power and control they have stolen from the masses. All under the context of protecting public health.

This is the new paradigm being talked about. They did it with the war on drugs and war on terror. Both were attempts at stealing territory from the public under the guises of some kind of terrorist threat or existential world ending entity (as it always has been since time began; demons, dragons, spirits, aliens, supernatural forces etc). They did it this time with the beginning of the war on biology and the biosecurity paradigm. What belonged to the public now belongs to the state under the illusion there is a bad guy out there they need to kill and you need to sacrifice your freedoms and even your life to fight it. The war never ends of course, until the narrative no longer serves any purpose and then, viola! Onto the next. And here we are. The war on terror is wrapping up. Everybody now knows it was a sham but people were under a spell back then and were compelled to find people hidden in the sand dunes and caves in Afghanistan because these people were going to somehow destroy the planet. Everybody now knows the war on drugs was a sham as well but people were under a spell and went around condemning certain plants and attacking those who liked those plants for their medicinal and recreational benefits. Everybody will eventually wake up in the future when the biosecurity paradigm wraps up and know it was a sham having accused one another of being murderers and 'spreaders' of a so-called virus. The terrorist is always in there somewhere, whether it's a conventional terrorist holding an RPG or a terrorist with a joint in his hand who is counter-cultural and against wars. The terrorists were any other religion except Christianity at one point. Now the terrorists are everybody and their biology is the criminal and the basic fundamental organic bag of bones and flesh they carry around with them. Still the same rulebook is used to define these so-called threats.

Here we are. And in order to make it a reality you have to get world leaders on board and those who can influence change on a monumental and global level. Alas, the contagious effect of the current beginning of the biosecurity paradigm and how governments around the world are embracing it and then following how everybody else deals with it.

TheHandbag

Post by TheHandbag »

I have found great consolation in listening to Eckhart Tolle. It keeps me in the now a bit more securely than any of the psychological abusers running the govt would like me to be.

There’s a great podcast with him and Russell Brand out there. (I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but this has been a year for re-examining everything). Just Google it. I think it’s on YouTube too.