Didn't think they could get away with it in Europe

CoronanationStreet

Didn't think they could get away with it in Europe

Post by CoronanationStreet »

....and then they did.

Now companies will be making families homeless and destitute for electing not having a vaccine for a virus which barely seriously affects the working age population.

You couldn't make it up.

So much for the roadmap to freedom. Are enough people willing to stand up and be counted on this?

It's about time MPs put principles before their pensions.

Nobody

Re: Didn't think they could get away with it in Europe

Post by Nobody »

The whole point is to exploit the way they have signified the threat of the virus in order to remove freedom and do exactly what they always really wanted to do, much as the US did following 911. Having established the rationality that justified the original lockdown, and then having rendered it "inevitable", they are then able to enforce further and further conditions to accession to public forms of existence. It is like being in a relationship with a psychopath who will simply encroach further and further on your dignity and existence in order to ensure their own validation. Look at the significances they are accessing: governing on "war time footing", leading the country through a "global crisis" (the biggest since the second world war, etc), the possibility of the threat of this killer virus, justifying the mis-management of everything else. "What is real?" has never been a more problematic and terrifying question since it appears that the state agencies that institute the existential frameworks of everyone else's lives have absolutely no idea and are dependent on relayed messages that signify the reality so they can then heroically manifest Churchillian qualities and experience saviour fantasies vicariously. Good times for those extorting social value via these institutional mechanisms.

CoronanationStreet

Post by CoronanationStreet »

Nobody wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:18 pm The whole point is to exploit the way they have signified the threat of the virus in order to remove freedom and do exactly what they always really wanted to do, much as the US did following 911. Having established the rationality that justified the original lockdown, and then having rendered it "inevitable", they are then able to enforce further and further conditions to accession to public forms of existence. It is like being in a relationship with a psychopath who will simply encroach further and further on your dignity and existence in order to ensure their own validation. Look at the significances they are accessing: governing on "war time footing", leading the country through a "global crisis" (the biggest since the second world war, etc), the possibility of the threat of this killer virus, justifying the mis-management of everything else. "What is real?" has never been a more problematic and terrifying question since it appears that the state agencies that institute the existential frameworks of everyone else's lives have absolutely no idea and are dependent on relayed messages that signify the reality so they can then heroically manifest Churchillian qualities and experience saviour fantasies vicariously. Good times for those extorting social value via these institutional mechanisms.
If Johnson thinks he has an iota of Churchill in him he's wrong. To my knowledge, in the face of an indiscriminate aerial bombardment which killed people of all ages, wealth and backgrounds Churchill exhorted the British public to do as much as they could to carry on as usual. Certainly, my grandparents did during the Blitz.

He practised focussed protection - evacuating children from the big cities.

By contrast, Johnson would appear to have been fighting for the other side. Stay in your homes, whilst we pump you full of fear and propaganda and wait for the Nazis to invade and do their worst. Then let them decide the terms on which "freedom" is returned to those of us they deem up to standard for society.

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Yes I am beginning to wonder what sense the concept of treason now has when so many of the political elites emerge from this trans-national class and emerge from these international spaces. When I studied in a UK department of social and political science, being english you were a second-class citizen because there was no money available, at that time (the 90s) so the national institutions had no interest in you and courted the institutional students who paid higher fees and were a safer bet as a supply of institutional income and also providing for more institutional visibility. 'National' institutions have been infiltrated by this trans-national class so that 'national' interests and 'the public' are just mediums of self-presentation, means of argument you use manoeuvre in order to advance your own interests. One of the Liberal leaders boasted of having been to two different international universities to do two masters degrees. If he had been poor, he would only have been eligible for money for one. They then move seamlessly into politics, look at the current Conservative government: Johnson, Sunak, Patel, Raab.
When you hand your institutions over to people who have no direct investment, and no direct connection to, the people of the nation, well, little wonder they are easily swayed by other interests. Look at how they inhabit reality. How is reality mediated for them? What is the basis of commitment and loyalty?
This pandemic shows that the state apparatus has not acted out of concern for its people. At best, it's capacity to respond has been mediated by institutional interests producing representations that have been used to justify policies that had no one's best interests at heart beyond those with a vested interest in the knowledge produced to justify the course of action.
It seems to me that much of the behaviour of these people is treasonous and should be dealt with accordingly. They have sacrificed the health and well being of millions for representations of dubious validity and ignored the weight of opinion that has contested those representations. If you are going to act in unequivocal ways on the basis of representations whose lineage is highly mediated, you are either corrupted by vested interests or a fool.

Splatt

Post by Splatt »

If Johnson had been in charge in WW2 instead of Churchill his masterplan would be dont fight them on the beaches...Or anywhere else in fact.
Everyone should stay home and hide and we'll hope the nasty nazis get bored and go away.

He's got a lot more in common with Churchill the nodding car insurance dog than Winston.

funtimes

Post by funtimes »

No, it's about time the people woke up and started living a life true to themselves. The government are just reflecting back the needy, insecure, vulnerable and weak nature of the population who are wholly dependent on them for a sense of purpose and direction. People asked for this and they get what they deserve. There's a good saying that goes something like this, I've probably butchered it;
A population doesn't get the government it wants, it gets the government it deserves.

The people deserve a government like this because it is whether they like to accept it or not what they have set about making a reality. When people are able to open their eyes to the insanity of the world, the society they live in and the sickness of the culture through their own journey to understand themselves and their own problems and the problems others have created them, they will then choose otherwise. Too many people are busy refreshing their news feed. Don't fool yourself. People don't give a f*ck about what's going on no more than they care about homeless people on the street. It's easy to drop a quid into a homeless persons cup when you can simply walk away from the reality of the society we live in and think you've actually made a difference. It's easy to pretend you care when you're consuming enough to distract you from the emptiness and misery of your own life. It's important only when it suits them.

Don't delude yourself. They got away with this because people have turned a blind eye to THEIR OWN problems and the suffering of THEIR OWN lives for far too long. We have become detached from ourselves and we are simply running on auto-pilot everyday repeating the same vicious cycles. People will vehemently defend these vicious cycles because it's all they have ever known. And so how can they defend themselves and their freedoms when they are defending the problems that are causing them to lose said freedoms? When people see that they are actually free and they are actually capable of living the life they really want to live based on things they really want to do, they will stop defending all the sh*t that stopped them from doing that in the first place!

And they will continue to get away with this for eons into the future long after you are gone. This has been the rite of passage for most humans. That's why we call them sheep. Why do you think that label gets thrown around so much? Because we so happened to have invented it only recently with the fake pandemic? It's been thrown around for generations, centuries, millenia in different ways but essentially still saying the same thing. The Greek philosopher Plato talked about this in detail around 450BC! The allegory of the cave is one example of his fine teachings and understanding of how people during his time were victim to the same problems we are plagued with today. You don't really need to go further back when you have a guy over 2000 years ago writing about stuff that today is just as relevant as ever.

Work it out. Look in the mirror. Wake up.

hachibunga

Post by hachibunga »

funtimes wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:30 pm No, it's about time the people woke up and started living a life true to themselves. The government are just reflecting back the needy, insecure, vulnerable and weak nature of ...
I've been reading your posts funtimes. They're brutally honest and are sure to have ruffled some feathers. I wish I could disagree with some of the things you've said, but I can't.

I'm curious, do you have any hope for a future? Not the future, but a future, any future. If so, what does it look like? Is there any hope of having "society" again in our lifetime? Not saying we ever did, certainly in my lifetime, I've experienced no such thing. What's happening now simply seems like the logical conclusion of everything that happened to me preceding the last year. What did surprise me though was how rapidly it all happened, my head is still spinning from this.

From what I've read, I'd guess you'd say if any of us want anything resembling "society" again, we'll have to start from the ground up, right where we are - that perhaps the best we can hope for in our lifetime is to build our own small communities, ourselves. Not to wait for others to do it for us, but if we want that, we'll only get out what we put in.

I'm genuinely open to advice on this, because I don't know where to begin. I've lived my whole life as an atom. No family life, no community to participate in. Living in suburbia not knowing my neighbours. Longing to be a part of a community but never finding a community to be a part of.

Besides, how does one hope to build a community inside of an insane asylum? I wouldn't know where to start. People are so focussed on simply staying afloat, doing miserable jobs they hate (if they're lucky enough to have them now), just so they can pay off someone else's mortgage and keep the roof over their heads. As you said in another post, living for the weekend, living for that holiday so they can snap pics to foster envy in others.

I truly believe real community only exists when people genuinely need one another. What's slowly happened though right before our eyes, is that all of the ways in which we used to need one another, well those needs are now met either directly or indirectly by inferior proxy corporate and state surrogates.

Therefore, any time you think you've found a real "community" within such a system, you haven't. As has been my experience, if you spend any time within one of such communities, you'll find the "community" is actually something else, it's usually a façade to provide cover for yet another nefarious corporate or state activity designed to increase someone's power and control outside of the "community".

Or if you try to build a community, as I've seen others try and do, it fails at some point, because no one really needs one another to have any of their needs met. They get corrupted along the way. We know that deep down we do need one another more than the surrogates and that these surrogates won't do, but the temptation along the way when building such a community is always to take the easy route (the proxy corporate and state surrogate route). Once you've done this a couple of times, you quickly slip back into your old ways, and the "real" community you were building simply gets absorbed back into the broader fake one, but the webpage still remains in place, for some politician or "leader" to brag about how wonderful this little community is.

You said in other posts it's up to us as individuals to put in the work, to stop hoping some random person out there will do it for us, but that most people are sheep - and we've known this since time immemorial. I have to ask - since you accept most people are sheep, including I would assume you'd say so are most of the people here - why are you here then? Do believe there are some people here who are redeemable, capable of shedding their wool if only they read the right words, perhaps those penned by yourself? Or are you here to howl at the moon?

By the way, this is not a criticism. I've enjoyed your posts and your perspective.

funtimes

Post by funtimes »

hachibunga wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:24 am
funtimes wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:30 pm No, it's about time the people woke up and started living a life true to themselves. The government are just reflecting back the needy, insecure, vulnerable and weak nature of ...
I've been reading your posts funtimes. They're brutally honest and are sure to have ruffled some feathers. I wish I could disagree with some of the things you've said, but I can't.

I'm curious, do you have any hope for a future? Not the future, but a future, any future. If so, what does it look like? Is there any hope of having "society" again in our lifetime? Not saying we ever did, certainly in my lifetime, I've experienced no such thing. What's happening now simply seems like the logical conclusion of everything that happened to me preceding the last year. What did surprise me though was how rapidly it all happened, my head is still spinning from this.

From what I've read, I'd guess you'd say if any of us want anything resembling "society" again, we'll have to start from the ground up, right where we are - that perhaps the best we can hope for in our lifetime is to build our own small communities, ourselves. Not to wait for others to do it for us, but if we want that, we'll only get out what we put in.

I'm genuinely open to advice on this, because I don't know where to begin. I've lived my whole life as an atom. No family life, no community to participate in. Living in suburbia not knowing my neighbours. Longing to be a part of a community but never finding a community to be a part of.

Besides, how does one hope to build a community inside of an insane asylum? I wouldn't know where to start. People are so focussed on simply staying afloat, doing miserable jobs they hate (if they're lucky enough to have them now), just so they can pay off someone else's mortgage and keep the roof over their heads. As you said in another post, living for the weekend, living for that holiday so they can snap pics to foster envy in others.

I truly believe real community only exists when people genuinely need one another. What's slowly happened though right before our eyes, is that all of the ways in which we used to need one another, well those needs are now met either directly or indirectly by inferior proxy corporate and state surrogates.

Therefore, any time you think you've found a real "community" within such a system, you haven't. As has been my experience, if you spend any time within one of such communities, you'll find the "community" is actually something else, it's usually a façade to provide cover for yet another nefarious corporate or state activity designed to increase someone's power and control outside of the "community".

Or if you try to build a community, as I've seen others try and do, it fails at some point, because no one really needs one another to have any of their needs met. They get corrupted along the way. We know that deep down we do need one another more than the surrogates and that these surrogates won't do, but the temptation along the way when building such a community is always to take the easy route (the proxy corporate and state surrogate route). Once you've done this a couple of times, you quickly slip back into your old ways, and the "real" community you were building simply gets absorbed back into the broader fake one, but the webpage still remains in place, for some politician or "leader" to brag about how wonderful this little community is.

You said in other posts it's up to us as individuals to put in the work, to stop hoping some random person out there will do it for us, but that most people are sheep - and we've known this since time immemorial. I have to ask - since you accept most people are sheep, including I would assume you'd say so are most of the people here - why are you here then? Do believe there are some people here who are redeemable, capable of shedding their wool if only they read the right words, perhaps those penned by yourself? Or are you here to howl at the moon?

By the way, this is not a criticism. I've enjoyed your posts and your perspective.
hachibunga wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:24 am

The right question and I want to say I'm relieved somebody has had the balls to actually defer from the poisonous self defeating rherotic everyone seems to be pushing on here while pushing it as someone kind of antidote to the issues. I'm sure you'll get blasted as being 77th Brigade now or some other attack against your character because you're not following the cult dynamics of the so-called angels of the lockdowns, the so-called rescuers. All seems just as cult-like as the COVID-19 cult is. Last time I checked the problems that exist in our society and culture are not fixed by repackaging them and then pretending you're now on the good side and have the answers. That's what we do everyday when we pretend to actually deal with these issues, we just cover them up, rename, rebrand, delude ourselves, point the finger, accuse the next scapegoat. We seek to join the 'good' side but the 'good' side is actually no different from the 'bad' it just makes us feel better about how sh*t our lives are. Then we start to realize that what we believe is not working and then we find another fad to belong to, another identity, another product, another community and then we pretend to be someone different. We make superficial changes to our personality like we're reprogrammable disposable robots and sell ourselves to another trend. Do the issues disappear? No. You're just running. And what you're running from is your own incapacity as an adult to face the truth of YOUR life.

The fact is I'm not relieved because it's no surprise that society is just as f*cked as it's always been even when you're apparently on the 'good' side, and the people who reckon to now all of a sudden be 'awake' to the f*cked up world we live in are actually here to lick their wounds and just find another rock to hide under while pretending they are dealing with the problems when really they are not, as you can evidently see as people post here acting like victims desperate to cling to their victimhood and their new identities as rejects from society.

Hope is expecting things to come to you. It renders you powerless. Hope is for those who have given up. So you should change that something like faith. And I don't mean faith as if in the religious context. Faith is the power and potential of your belief. This instantly empowers you because it means you're not taking a back seat but actively seeking to make your belief a reality which requires hard work, effort, patience, commitment because you have to create this from nothing but the power of your mind. Our realities were not created on hope. Hope doesn't build advanced civilizations. Faith does though because you're putting trust in your own belief systems to achieve your goals. And everything you see around you started as an intention to take the power of thought and turn it into reality. This is what makes humans powerful and their possibilities seemingly infinite.

People to need wake up. It's that simple. The answers are to be found when people wake up from their sleep walking through life. When they see the true nature of the fabric of the reality they live in and that much of what they know is simply down to what they were told and not what exists beyond the stories they were told to assume is ultimate reality, they will be able to see the raw unavoidable truth, now it has been embraced, and it will guide them towards living a better life. Most of what people think is their life is actually their life as it has been told by the culture they live in. Culture isn't universal. It's the power of human imagination and then this conveyed into language that creates social norms, values, beliefs etc that we then reinforce as the de facto ultimate reality. Strange that when you go abroad you get a culture shock and all of a sudden the reality you had before is meaningless. What we know to be reality based on culture is something that doesn't exist outside of humans. Outside of humans there is no COVID-19. There are no laws, no rules, no guidelines, there are no such things as good and bad, right and wrong, there are no cities, no towns, no borders, no countries even. All that exists is a huge land mass we call Earth and the water around/in this land mass. Everything else we have created. We have imagined and then set about sharing our imagined realities and making them as real as possible. Outside of humans, there is nothing. There is not even words because words are a product of human imagination to transform thoughts into mouth noises into defined and structured spoken and written languages.

The world is not ending when you actually care to think about it like this because mountains aren't crashing down, sheep aren't falling over dying, the ground isn't raising up and spouting lava, the birds aren't dropping dead from the sky, the trees aren't uprooting. It's only in our heads. And we know this quite well when we look at COVID-19 and see what we are TOLD is reality and then what we KNOW is reality beyond it. If you go camping this weekend there's no disaster happening in the middle of nowhere. The birds aren't monitoring your activity and then relaying back to command HQ. The cows aren't ready to dish you out tickets. The grass is not conspiring to bind you to the ground until the forces of nature come and swallow you up. Nope. All that is there is all that is there. What is there is in your mind. What you take with you is the programming of your life but the programming of your life is not the same as what exists when you open up your tent, take a breath and take in the view. Why is that? Because reality as people know it is an illusion, albeit a persistent one. They assume the reality they live in is the only reality, the ultimate reality.

When people understand this they won't compelled to impulsively and irrationally attach themselves to everything they are told is real. They won't want to seek out what they know holds absolutely no value beyond the conditioning, itself a form of control and indoctrination into a shared reality. What happens if that shared reality is not healthy? What happens if it's toxic? What happens if it's causing us mental health issues? What happens if it's being used by those who know how to exploit and mould it to control them even more and make them more trapped then ever? Well, you want to ideally look at that. But nobody wants to.

This has been the journey of humans since time began. It's part of our spiritual being to seek the truth, to align ourselves with what grounds us in life and what allows us to grow and realize our potential. Moreover it's part of our spiritual being to avoid sickness and seek to transform our lives to facilitate healing and recovery and reconnection with what is important. It's part of the human condition to go on this journey to understand what life is and what it means to you. That has been hijacked and for quite some time too. Arguably it's been monopolized since time began because any ruler who recognizes this can then manipulate them to better create more compliant, more controlled and more submissive subjects. And where it's not just about rulers, tryants etc it's about other people in general who will exploit your inability to know better and then you'll be sucked into toxic negative self fulfilling prophecies that keep you further and further away from what matters. Then you'll be a victim, perhaps without even realizing it. Without realizing how much people are taking from you that do not deserve it all because you think you're doing the right thing and are working towards a common goal. What is that common goal? Does anyone actually know? Has anyone sought to find out what it is? All the while they only know to hold you back and claw at any opportunities you get to free yourself because they themselves have only ever known the self made prison of their suffering and programming. That is society on a daily basis for most people who simply try and deny the reality of how sh*t their lives are and seek to support the very environments, people, places and things that keep their lives sh*t. All because they don't want to get rejected by the group.

People have to embark on a journey to understand themselves and what makes them who they are and then change to be who they really want to be and the life they want to live. They also need to come to terms with the reality behind the illusions that prop up their daily lives and how these form the fate most people live from birth to death. That will automatically put them on a path towards aligning with things that facilitate this and that will in turn help rid them of their unhealthy attachments to things that are, like now for example, only exacerbating the symptoms of the sickness you see around you. The sickness is the underlying involvement in everything that is causing it which is a very complex unhealthy relationship with a whole array of detrimental and destructive things, something you can be pretty certain everybody involved, whether supporting the lockdowns or not, are supporting and seeking to reinforce.

It's a hard choice to make because it inevitably means leaving your old life behind and shedding yourself of potentially a life of programming, conditioning, brainwashing, call it what you will. And most people can't and won't ever even get off the start line. Most people cannot give up drinking for longer than a weekend. Most people cannot give up their addictions to their smartphones. Most people cannot give up their social media addictions. Most people are addicted to their own suffering because it resolves a basic animalistic need, but does not cater to fufilling the very human needs that we have sought to understand and fufill since human history began. People are happy to live an animalistic existence that only requires them to operate on an incredibly low frequency and enables them to do basic activities.

There's no chance for most people. That's the truth. Look at human history. The majority of the population are just here to be subjects and live a basic existence. They ask very few questions. It's why they seek to find role models in life. It's why we look to elders. Because we are seeking that person who knows something that goes beyond the superficial academic and disinfected everyday realities we live in. We look at our grandparents and see wisdom in their eyes, something you cannot buy or replace. That is the journey of the human experience. What people want to find is how to navigate the world and to come home to themselves while they are here with this body. And they do it while also spending the majority of the life ignoring all the answers they get, the feedback they receive, the wisdom they accrue, the journeys they have been on, the lessons they have learned, the truth that is right in front of them if they could only see it and accept it. So what most people do is in vain, it's futile. They are essentially dead. Their lives are over.

Most people have already done what they need to do in life. They've raised kids, got the house, got the car, got the job. And that's it. Their life is done. They are waiting to die. They've done everything that was asked of them. But for what? Did they ask themselves what they themselves wanted? Did they really seek to find out whether their life is true and their contributions valid? No. That would be too dangerous because it would potentially involve undoing an entire lifetime. And they don't want to stomach that. That's one of the biggest tragedies in our society. People who became lost along the way and never found their way back home. They die lost. But we encourage this. We respect it. We call it being successful. We call it being socially acceptable. We call it normality.

These are the people who are mindlessly following the masses. These are the people who want you to do the same. These are the people who want you to be the same as everybody and settle for a life that keeps you empty, keeps you wanting more, keeps you insecure, keeps you needy, keeps you desperate, keeps you paranoid, lost, anxious, sick. Keeps you disconnected from yourself and your own resources that you use to better yourself and free yourself from the trap of "This is how it is. Deal with it. There are no solutions. Give up". Keeps you from meeting those who are on the same path and can help you, can guide you, can teach you things that are actually valuable and help you navigate the world. And if you look around, that's PRECISELY what's going on and PRECISELY what everybody is encouraging, whether they are on 'your' side or the side of the 'enemy'. Whose actually leading you out of this? Whose actually focusing on what matters? There you have it. And it's got a lot more to do with COVID-19. It's got everything to do with the entire lifespan of a human who from day 1 has never really left the crib and gone into life facing life as it is behind all the lies they themselves, the delusions, the mysteries, the cultural conditioning, the old wives tales, the games humans play to try and avoid taking action.

COVID-19 is essentially the culmination of many decades of modern Western destruction and sickness imploding in on itself. Take it all in. This is the society you live in. Everybody has a part to play in it. Will they take notice? Well, Amazon makes more today than they ever have so I doubt it. The people have simply resorted to looking for solutions in and praying to other fake Gods for solutions, in the form of big tech giants and the escape they provide from the suffering of their lives. That and the cult leaders of the church of COVID-19. Remind you of much? Remind you of human history repeating itself?

What can you do to change that? It's obvious. Go out and do it. Nobody is going to make it happen for you. And nobody is going to thank you for it. You won't get a gold medal for doing it. The difference is in the time between birth and death where your life was something you were in full control of and able to define for yourself and chose to take full responsibility for. And the only person that will truly benefit is yourself. We all fade into nothing when we are gone but we all had a choice to live a life that only we were ever capable of living. Nobody else will get a chance to be you. And you won't ever get a chance to be you again. Make it count. And this change on an individual level can make waves in the lives of other people until many people are taking the steps to jump back into the drivers seat of their life instead of pretending the car will drive itself when nobody else is driving. Where will that lead? I can bet it will lead to a better place than where we are now. Isn't this forum built essentially on the same premise? Hmmmm..

But this forum isn't ALL there is. It's not even 1% of the journey. The 99% is out there in the world and inside of you. Without the potential of people this forum would be useless. Why do people create the inverse and assume this forum will give them the answers and change their lives? Again, we're going back to the unhealthy and delusional relationship people have the world around them and everybody else assuming life is a process that something or somebody else should be guiding for you. Wouldn't that be why we are in this predicament in the first place globally? The fact that people have given over their lives and livelihoods to the power of magic and the government as the supernatural entities to perform this magic? If only life was as simple as someone holding a wand over us and making our dreams come true. If that isn't the case maybe we need to wake the f*ck up.

No, stay asleep. Nothing to see here. What I'm saying is wrong. What I'm saying makes me a bad person. What I'm saying makes me counter cultural and therefore a threat to the fragile realities of the masses who are nothing but lost animals when the illusions gives up. The illusion HAS given up. And who are those people now that everything has been taken away?

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

BAA baaaaa
:roll:

FreedomofAssociation

Post by FreedomofAssociation »

Nobody wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:28 pm If you are going to act in unequivocal ways on the basis of representations whose lineage is highly mediated, you are either corrupted by vested interests or a fool.
Well said.

And unfortunately they aren't fools, which will make them harder to shake.