Yes, experimental vaccines do kill old people..

RichardTechnik

Re: Yes, experimental vaccines do kill old people..

Post by RichardTechnik »

jmc wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:55 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:20 pm
Fudge wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:59 pm Dummies on a clip and trigger alert time for the nightcrawlers and Josef Mengele Fan Club.

As the Covid “Vaccine”* rollout continues to slow, falter and “change course” lets take a moment to pay respects to all those individuals who have died and continue to suffer from the Covid injections and experimentations and to all those grieving families and families now caring for the Covid Vaccine injured, not forgetting the babies and children. Whether pro-covid vaccination or Pro-choice these are not just numbers for a graph, they were and are human beings. What day at what time will the nation clap and bang pots and pans to celebrate these people? How about Monday 12th April when the pubs open and people can go on holiday again…”great job..keep it up..we’re all in this together..”

This is public information from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) as of 24 March 2021.

You have put much time into assembling your ant-vaxx "evidence". Obviously this is good enough for you but it's just rubbish!

Do you have information on causality? Of course not...

Assuming your numbers do come from a good source, 3962 people who have had the vaccine died... Out of how many?
Is this a different rate to the normal one at this time of year in this demographic.
Who said the vaccine makes people immortal?

Some of what you have cut and pasted should be read before posting... for instance.

"* 99 Social circumstances incl. 2 deaths"

How do to attribute a vaccine to deadly social circumstances?
So who do you work for? Or are you purely a freelance disrupter operative?

Almost all your posts here follow the standard pattern taught for disrupting and shaping online discussions and conversations. Pretty much straight out of the field manual. Almost none of your posts here are consistent with honest devil advocacy, genuine counter argument or even curmudgeonly argumentativeness. I deal with all these types on a daily basis. The tone is mostly consistent but there is something contrived by the attitude you strike in your posts. They dont ring true. But are overwhelming negative and non-constructive.

Consider this your second strike.
I heard they are developing AI drones, jmc. It could well be that thinks is an AI entity. If so they have way to go on the self-learning part of the code.

Fudge

Post by Fudge »

JMC

"So who do you work for? Or are you purely a freelance disrupter operative?

Almost all your posts here follow the standard pattern taught for disrupting and shaping online discussions and conversations. Pretty much straight out of the field manual. Almost none of your posts here are consistent with honest devil advocacy, genuine counter argument or even curmudgeonly argumentativeness. I deal with all these types on a daily basis. The tone is mostly consistent but there is something contrived by the attitude you strike in your posts. They dont ring true. But are overwhelming negative and non-constructive.

Consider this your second strike."

More to the point JMC, who do you work for as that sounds like a direct threat to myself, free speech and a clear indication of censorship. What happens on the third strike JMC? Would you prefer I run all future posts past you first for your approval or maybe just not post at all, be silenced and go away? My colours are and have always been clearly stuck to the mast. If you don't like them, tough.

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

My point is for the umpteenth time, Thinksaboutit!
Medical experimentation without consent, and l consider heavy coercion, non consensual, (it would be in any other legal matter, so why not here) is in breach of an individual's human rights and in violation of the Nuremberg Code.
In fact l consider it sick!!
You may be a fan of Josef Mengele, l am not and never will be!!!!
Bojo and his collaborators like you are running a political stunt, with disgustingly scant regard for those that you will maim and kill on the way!

jmc

Post by jmc »

Fudge wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:31 am JMC

More to the point JMC, who do you work for as that sounds like a direct threat to myself, free speech and a clear indication of censorship. What happens on the third strike JMC? Would you prefer I run all future posts past you first for your approval or maybe just not post at all, be silenced and go away? My colours are and have always been clearly stuck to the mast. If you don't like them, tough.
Fudge?

Now that is interesting. My post was directed at Thinksaboutit an account that popped up a few months ago after one particular disruptor a/c had been shutdown.

In fact I dont remember ever once having replied to a post from the Fudge a/c the whole time I have been posting here.

Is one person using multiple posting a/c's? I'll assume you made a mistake of who my post was actually directed at for the moment.

Some background. I have been online for decades. In fact since before there was an internet. I'm an ARPAnet guy in fact. Its a long time since I've modded a board but I am very familiar with what goes on behind the scenes. Most boards are innocuous although there is always those entropy tendencies in threads that mods have to try to shape and sometimes stop.

But some sites by the nature of what is discussed are high profile targets for outside disruption. Usually amateurs but sometimes paid professionals. For high profile media personality and political sites especially. This site has been a target of interest for 3'rd parties from the very beginning. I am not a mod here but I have used my very wide experience online to act as an informal spotter. Of the many hundreds of posters here almost all are very genuine. I read the very real voices of very real people. But a few posters raise some red flags, dont just sound right.

In most cases its just people unfamiliar with the ebb and flow of online discussion and are new to it but they soon settle down or wander off. But there are a few, not that many, whose posting pattern just does not fit the many many thousands I have read over the decades. They just dont ring true. In tone, tenor or content pattern. So you may not understand why I have been posting what I have, to only a very few posters I might add, but anyone who has ever been a mod of an online discussion site will know exactly what I have been doing and why. As the mods here do.

So please keep posting away. Unless myself and others think that you are not completely genuine in your interest in the very important and vital subjects being discussed here you will never be anything but someone who deserves full respect and engagement. But if disruption and manipulation is the intention of a posting a/c it will be noticed, it will be tested, it will be challenged.

Think of people like me as the guys you see at the back of a concert, watching the show but also watching the crowd. Looking for anyone who is trying to spoil the enjoyment of others. If we see anyone acting out of the ordinary we will amble up just ask and assess is the disruption deliberate. It usually is n't. But if the disruption is deliberate the person responsible will be quietly but forcefully ejected if they continue with the disruption. So all the other people can go one enjoying the show. Or in the case of this site, engage in discussion.

There are three sets of readers for what I write in challenge posts. The target, the lurkers, and interested 3'rd parties. In most cases, most sites, your target audience is just the lurkers. Those who read but dont participate. But for this site when I directly challenge some posters the actual intended audience is interested 3'rd parties. You may be unaware of who the players are or what goes on in the bigger picture but to those of us in the purely technical end of the tech business we are very aware of what the TLA's (and their UK equivalents) are up to. I can guarantee you that they have been paying very close attention to this site from the very beginning. A very quick confirmation of their interest would be a very specific type of targeted FOI. I can 100% guarantee you the FOI would be denied under the 20 year or more likely 50 year rule.

So please post away. Disagree and counter everything factual I post with better primary sources. Counter argue my opinions. Test them. Improve them.

Because that what this site is for. And I will try my best to keep it that way. Open, untrammeled discussion of very important subjects.

I now will return to the back of the venue where I will lean against the wall and watch the rest of the show. And the people dancing in the pit. Separating people in a mosh pit has to be done with surgical precision if no one is to get hurt. Well anything more serious than a broken arm...

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

jmc wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:26 am
Fudge wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:31 am JMC

Fudge?

Now that is interesting. My post was directed at Thinksaboutit an account that popped up a few months ago after one particular disruptor a/c had been shutdown.

In fact I dont remember ever once having replied to a post from the Fudge a/c the whole time I have been posting here.

Is one person using multiple posting a/c's? I'll assume you made a mistake of who my post was actually directed at for the moment.

Some background. I have been online for decades. In fact since before there was an internet. I'm an ARPAnet guy in fact. Its a long time since I've modded a board but I am very familiar with what goes on behind the scenes. Most boards are innocuous although there is always those entropy tendencies in threads that mods have to try to shape and sometimes stop.

But some sites by the nature of what is discussed are high profile targets for outside disruption. Usually amateurs but sometimes paid professionals. For high profile media personality and political sites especially. This site has been a target of interest for 3'rd parties from the very beginning. I am not a mod here but I have used my very wide experience online to act as an informal spotter. Of the many hundreds of posters here almost all are very genuine. I read the very real voices of very real people. But a few posters raise some red flags, dont just sound right.

In most cases its just people unfamiliar with the ebb and flow of online discussion and are new to it but they soon settle down or wander off. But there are a few, not that many, whose posting pattern just does not fit the many many thousands I have read over the decades. They just dont ring true. In tone, tenor or content pattern. So you may not understand why I have been posting what I have, to only a very few posters I might add, but anyone who has ever been a mod of an online discussion site will know exactly what I have been doing and why. As the mods here do.

So please keep posting away. Unless myself and others think that you are not completely genuine in your interest in the very important and vital subjects being discussed here you will never be anything but someone who deserves full respect and engagement. But if disruption and manipulation is the intention of a posting a/c it will be noticed, it will be tested, it will be challenged.

Think of people like me as the guys you see at the back of a concert, watching the show but also watching the crowd. Looking for anyone who is trying to spoil the enjoyment of others. If we see anyone acting out of the ordinary we will amble up just ask and assess is the disruption deliberate. It usually is n't. But if the disruption is deliberate the person responsible will be quietly but forcefully ejected if they continue with the disruption. So all the other people can go one enjoying the show. Or in the case of this site, engage in discussion.

There are three sets of readers for what I write in challenge posts. The target, the lurkers, and interested 3'rd parties. In most cases, most sites, your target audience is just the lurkers. Those who read but dont participate. But for this site when I directly challenge some posters the actual intended audience is interested 3'rd parties. You may be unaware of who the players are or what goes on in the bigger picture but to those of us in the purely technical end of the tech business we are very aware of what the TLA's (and their UK equivalents) are up to. I can guarantee you that they have been paying very close attention to this site from the very beginning. A very quick confirmation of their interest would be a very specific type of targeted FOI. I can 100% guarantee you the FOI would be denied under the 20 year or more likely 50 year rule.

So please post away. Disagree and counter everything factual I post with better primary sources. Counter argue my opinions. Test them. Improve them.

Because that what this site is for. And I will try my best to keep it that way. Open, untrammeled discussion of very important subjects.

I now will return to the back of the venue where I will lean against the wall and watch the rest of the show. And the people dancing in the pit. Separating people in a mosh pit has to be done with surgical precision if no one is to get hurt. Well anything more serious than a broken arm...
Yes.... JMC's abuse was directed at me.

He clearly hates being questioned, contradicted is asked to justify his (and his cheerleaders') outrageous assertions.
Seems to make him very angry.

fon

Post by fon »

>I now will return to the back of the venue where I will lean against the wall and watch the rest of the show.

Well if you don't mind before you lean back. You started this thread Yes, experimental vaccines do kill old people, yet it appears the title itself is not an answer to a specific question set to you, no-one asked you the question, the answer came first , as it were De Novo. out of the vacuum, as the particle physics people say, purely to foment a bit of turmoil in the mosh pit?No use grumbling about the mosh pit that you stirred up yourself.

btw: just to keep things moving: The are some decent people in the JCVI, take this tweet from professor adam finn: Data are still coming in to inform risk-benefit evaluations precisely. But given no one thinks eradication is coming, for most it’s really a question whether you’d rather your 1st (inevitable, soon) encounter w SARS CoV2 S protein is the virus or a vaccine...

and I think that's a fair thing to say. What do you think?