Social restrictions to remain for years

Atlas

Social restrictions to remain for years

Post by Atlas »

Just heard a SAGE parasite on Sky News (owned by commie cast) Mark Walport saying that social restrictions will be in place for another 12 months and maybe "years to come".

It does not have to be this way. All we need is for the majority of people to get in a pissy and just start ignoring the rules. Is that likely to ever happen? Or are we just going to continue to be fannies about it? Have people accepted this new way of life as the norm?

We know things are bad – worse than bad. They’re crazy. It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don’t go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is: ‘Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won’t say anything. Just leave us alone.’

Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don’t want you to protest. I don’t want you to riot – I don’t want you to write to your MP, because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write. I don’t know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Government, and the tyranny in the street. All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad. You’ve got to say: ‘I’m a human being, god-dammit! My life has value!’

funtimes

Re: Social restrictions to remain for years

Post by funtimes »

Atlas, the intention was for social restrictions to remain for years on day one.
That's why they were implemented. It has nothing to do with viruses. But we already know that.
It's a form of control that seeks to violate personal boundaries by providing the inverse assumption that by keeping a distance you actually have more freedom and you are safe. It's cognitive dissonance and gaslighting, basically. It's doing something that is evidently so wrong but cannot be outwardly seen as damaging because what is being taken away is neglible in that it seems so small and trivial. But this is how the most violent and predatory psychopaths/sociopaths control their victims, by making miniscule changes to their victims life in a way that really affect them internally but externally really do not show as being obvious, unless of course you know what you're looking for and can profile individuals of this nature. Much of the public are not trained nor experienced enough to profile individuals who present themselves in this way. Most of the measures in place are of similiar design.

And with sociopaths/psychopaths the goal is not to just do a 'one and done' on their victims. It's the establish full control over them in a way that allows them to fufill their goals and exploit their victims to achieve these goals. This was never meant to be over. Once the hiearachy has been established, the journey to the top for those who have established it never ends. The pathology of these individuals is to pursue domination at all costs.

Closer to home these are the people who likely will be in prison. These are typically your low level sociopaths/psychopaths. The hierarchy they are fighting for is nuanced and does not encompass large populations. They do something vicious, get caught, go to prison. Job done. Justice in society prevails. When we go further up the hierarchy of much wider society, it's different. These are your people running corporations, politicians, billionaires, self claimed elites. These have developed mechanisms that actually prevent them from such a fate. Arguably the structure of society is built around promoting their agendas and holding the victims accountable for what they do. This is a tactic in the arsenal of sociopaths/psychopaths. It's their rules and everything is built around you following them and even when you do, the rules changes and you are accountable for it when they do change, because you are the victim after all.

The world is run by these people.
What makes you believe when social distancing came into effect all that changed and this was supposed to be a good thing?

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

If you want to create a new social order, the hardest part is to sediment it so that it becomes ingrained and carried forward by habit from the past. In order to do this you need to subject people to a condition so that they lose awareness of it ("new normal") as a change, the emergency state initiated by the signification of the virus was the first step, now, they need to let time render ineffable and habitual the behavioural forms. You only have to look at how the the understanding of human being has changed since the 1970s to realise the efficacy of changes initiated by Thatcher in the 80s. I think one of the reasons the virus has been used so effectively to erode public life is because of the toxicity of UK society. The measures preclude social organisation and ensure isolation and isolated people are easier to influence so where is the opposition going to come from?

sunjor

Post by sunjor »

I really do not understand why more people aren't starting to question but they have been bombarded with these messages of fear for a year or more there is no balance to the reporting.
Personally I am going out more I am starting to put my head above the parapet on some of the FB sites I'm on, local groups, walking group etc and when the unwashed start shouting about how stupid people are for shopping without a mask or daring to go to the beach I am have my say in the hope it may make the occasional person think.
I get some likes but I think the abuse that has been directed at people questioning the lockdown has made many afraid of stating their views (me too until now).
I have also given up the mask there is no way I can face wearing that for another year although I still find it depressing to see so many masked people around.

funtimes

Post by funtimes »

Nobody wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:57 pm If you want to create a new social order, the hardest part is to sediment it so that it becomes ingrained and carried forward by habit from the past. In order to do this you need to subject people to a condition so that they lose awareness of it ("new normal") as a change, the emergency state initiated by the signification of the virus was the first step, now, they need to let time render ineffable and habitual the behavioural forms. You only have to look at how the the understanding of human being has changed since the 1970s to realise the efficacy of changes initiated by Thatcher in the 80s. I think one of the reasons the virus has been used so effectively to erode public life is because of the toxicity of UK society. The measures preclude social organisation and ensure isolation and isolated people are easier to influence so where is the opposition going to come from?
Distortion of time and space or in other words, senses, are a key component in torture. Prisoners of war are often kept deprived of sensory input which creates the environment you talk about in your post of losing awareness. It's behavioural modification at it's most unethical and controversial. It's torture basically, so ethics here draws an extremely fine line and the UK government have gone above and beyond. And the destruction of British society and the corrosion of culture has been ongoing for decades and decades. There will definetly be an element of generational trauma and conditioning imprinted on many people in the UK as a result of failed policy making and obsolete failed government.

I don't think it's a massively limiting factor because people have access to more information than ever before and so the hemetically sealed localized cultures of yesterday in the UK and the problems that were represented within are now visible to the entire country and shared across a wider area which also brings into the picture other issues that are similiar being experienced in other areas therefore creating cohesion and potentially lessening the impact of external events. The world is a smaller place as a result which itself can be an enabling factor when people wish to share their experiences and they will no doubt find they are not alone in the process. It was only a few decades ago that the UK was essentially fragmented into localized culture that remained relatively consistent over sustained periods of time, particuarly in the north where agricultural and rural communities were isolated for centuries and therefore creating a time capsule of sorts that helped to prevent progress socially and culturally. That has changed now and the digital world has enabled them to leverage more access to wider culture therefore helping to transform and reduce existing cultural boundaries and related artefacts of the culture. The thought of knowing what someone a few hundred miles of you was doing was for the majority of the population completely alien and most people remained within their 'bubbles' of local influence and uptake of culture. Today that's very different and so long as the medium for accessing information and then disseminating it remains available (hello big tech, censorship, digital gulags, cancel culture, deplatforming and memory holing etc) people will be able to communicate in a much more organized and effective fashion.

It's important to note that they should be willing to communicate in such a way. And this is where we are at today in terms of people understanding their responsibilities in co-ordinating and aligning themselves with others in regards to external events in myriad different ways, online being one way. So far many people are yet to really grasp how to utilize the true potential of the technology we have available and it's ability to overcome boundaries and contribute to the solutions for problems. It is an information war after all we are fighting now specifically and the population are being targeted and conditioned to seek out methods of resolving current issues through channels that by their design are not meant to offer them. If we are going digital, which we have been doing for a long time now, people need to be educated on their digital 'street smarts' and learn to utilize these resources in the same way they instinctively utilize resources in the physical world. More entrepeneurship will be needed, more enterprising, more proactivity, more community connection, more tech savvy practices and education in extensive approaches to common issues.

On the ground level, community has been and always will be important. Generational trauma is only ever dealt with by means of integration and healing and by transformation of core issues involved with the aim of clear goal setting and subsequent changes at the level of the individual and the group. We are a resilient species and we can adapt to many different environments. The thing to remember is that adapting through extraordinary circumstances is a survival instinct and should not become the basis for the development on an individual. When survival is the default mode to operate on, the underlying issues and the damage being done cannot be dealt with. This will only prolong the trauma and no doubt aggrevate the symptoms. And so people need to resolve these issues together which means coming together. It's also important that seperate to the group individuals develop the capacity to manage themselves, self regulate and govern, build confidence and self-esteem, continue to seek challenges to build capacity to cope under pressure, stress and potentially with the prospect of loss, isolation, abandonment, rejection, alienation etc. It is all well and good thinking of the group but the group is often powerful by proxy and not individually. We are at this place today in the UK because people prefer strength in numbers and power by proxy as opposed to individual capacity and competency to navigate the world. We are also at this place today because the very issues you talk about in terms of the ramifications from past government are not resolved in a way that empowers those affected to harness the power and potential of their experiences and transform it into something that can be used as a beacon for others to be guided by.

I think socially and culturally in the Western world this is a big problem too. Too much emphasis on life being lived seperate to all the aspects of said life that are the most important and critical to the optimal functioning of a human being both on an individual level and on the group level too. Too many distractions, to few role models, lack of appropriate education and awareness of environmental factors; socially, culturally, politically, economically etc, lack of appropriate education of self; philosophically, psychologically, biologically, socially, culturally etc, indoctrination and conditioning that runs counter to the beneficial development of the individual, promotion of unsuitable personality traits and growth of undesirable character traits. People are not taught how to use their own apparatus ie their own minds and bodies. Add in politics into this and over time you have a population going off course.

TheEngineer

Post by TheEngineer »

Funtimes: I agree that " the intention was for social restrictions to remain for years on day one. "

Government is dancing to the tune of the globalists who think that their vast wealth gives them the entitlement to rule over us. We have seen their influence for years through uncontrolled and unwanted immigration and the Great Global Warming Scam, already discredited through it use of flawed and manipulated data but still driving government policy in many areas.

We need to engage those who shout "conspiracy theory" and open their eyes and minds. That is the only way to win the war without an armed uprising; difficult in our country without the right to bear arms.

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

sunjor wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:18 pm I really do not understand why more people aren't starting to question but they have been bombarded with these messages of fear for a year or more there is no balance to the reporting.
Personally I am going out more I am starting to put my head above the parapet on some of the FB sites I'm on, local groups, walking group etc and when the unwashed start shouting about how stupid people are for shopping without a mask or daring to go to the beach I am have my say in the hope it may make the occasional person think.
I get some likes but I think the abuse that has been directed at people questioning the lockdown has made many afraid of stating their views (me too until now).
I have also given up the mask there is no way I can face wearing that for another year although I still find it depressing to see so many masked people around.
Maggie has nothing to do with this. She would be turning in her grave over lockdowns. It is the governments after Maggie that have changed the relationship between the person and the state. Maggie advocated for the free market and non state intervention.

Sir Gus

Post by Sir Gus »

sunjor wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:18 pm I really do not understand why more people aren't starting to question but they have been bombarded with these messages of fear for a year or more there is no balance to the reporting.
Me too on masks, I have never worn a face nappy at all and (full disclosure) when I can't face the stress of being unmasked I have on occasion used a bandana. No more though, I'm not wearing one again. Seeing people in masks makes me feel ill and I cannot understand why so many people love them so much.

Do you think one of the reasons for compliance is that most Brits are generally pretty stoic, middle-of-the-road kind of people? Most are law-abiding. It's no coincidence why so many people of a certain generation get scammed, because of conditioning and social compliance, and the need to feel and look 'helpful.'

For example, chatting to my neighbours and gauging their thinking on this, most are fence-sitting and even though they don't appear to hold the Government in much esteem, they're shrugging their shoulders and putting up with it on the basis that "it's only a few more months, at least the vaccines are going well etc."

It isn't just a few more months though. I reckon there will be an easing to cover the school summer holidays so once again Cornwall will be inundated with people who normally go abroad. Once we hit September, it's be lockdown again and so on through the winter. Look at the furlough scheme, it's already extended to the end of September and I would be flabbergasted if it isn't extended again.

There is a family get-together planned for this coming November (about 25 people) and my cousins and such are getting all excited about it, but I haven't the heart to tell them it ain't going to happen. Before anyone says it could go ahead anyway if we break the rules, A; the venue won't allow it if it's against the rules (it's like a youth hostel) and B; all but a vanishing few (who would say screw it and do it anyway) will be outnumbered by the compliant.

I've already decided to do what I can when I can, with those who are awake and prepared to. Sadly, many aren't and won't.

funtimes

Post by funtimes »

TheEngineer wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:56 am Funtimes: I agree that " the intention was for social restrictions to remain for years on day one. "

Government is dancing to the tune of the globalists who think that their vast wealth gives them the entitlement to rule over us. We have seen their influence for years through uncontrolled and unwanted immigration and the Great Global Warming Scam, already discredited through it use of flawed and manipulated data but still driving government policy in many areas.

We need to engage those who shout "conspiracy theory" and open their eyes and minds. That is the only way to win the war without an armed uprising; difficult in our country without the right to bear arms.
We must be careful we do not end up in "conspiracy theory" land.
People need to have access to as many views as possible, this is a universal right given to you when you were born as you should be able to choose what you believe, but also at the same time know that no one view is guaranteed to be the universal one.
Our relationship with information is romantic and often very unrealistic and unhealthy. We just expect information to be given to us and we do not seek to understand it for ourselves in meaningful and beneficial ways to enable ourselves and our circles to live our lives. This is a big flaw in our society but one that is unfortunately a product of the modern world we live in and the provisioning of information sharing to the producers while the consumers simply consume it like animals being fed by a farmer. It's always been this way anyway. If you look back in history people didn't know how to read and write for a very long time while the priveleged did. This enabled the stunting of the wider population to occur and prevented them from having the capacity to understand what was going on and to utilize the resources we now take for granted to make their own decisions and empower themselves. Today it's just been returned to a similiar state but in the digital world whereby the majority of the population are just mindless consumers of information, regardless of whether it's bullsh*t information or not.

That relationship needs to improve and it does not improve by ways of resorting to the extreme and going from being one end of this relationship to another. We don't want people going from consuming what they are told to consume to consuming everything and anything they can get their hands on and then assuming it's all valuable and beneficial to their awareness and development. Endless amounts of "conspiracy theories" in mainstream media would arguably be just as bad as the bullsh*t they are peddling now. There is some bullsh*t out there, some real crack pot bullsh*t.
Then again, you could say anything that two people plan together in secret IS a conspiracy and so what the mainstream media are essentially doing is peddling these "conspiracy theories" anyway, it's just seen as unquestionable fact. So MSM information IS "conspiracy theory", at least until it is a confirmed factual and then becomes concrete, which the majority of it doesnt, right? So what does that make it. You guessed it. This perception shift, this simple process of detaching personal investment into a narrative with a desire for a specific outcome (usually conditioned) and intentionality (usually conditioned), can enable people to better understand information, process it and then do whatever they can with it as they please. And for that you need a new relationship with information and the mediums by which they information is received.

You cannot solve that just by turning the social marketplace into a free-for-all. We have spent many centuries attaining a state of awareness and understanding of the world and ourselves most importantly. Throwing that away to welcome in any old sh*t puts us back in the dark. You can argue that's why we are here now because have taken leave of the very things we have sought to cultivate and foster in each other in order to return to a more primitive, magical, superstitious and sometimes just delusional state of mind.

HMF

Post by HMF »

Control was the aim right from the beginning - and I have been saying this since March 2020. Not a popular opinion - I've been called a Conspiracy Theorist many times. I want to be proved wrong. I fear that won't happen. I'm one of those who has chosen not to be vaccinated - I fully expect to be punished for this in one way or another. Best of luck to everyone - whatever your opinions and whatever you choose.