Back to Basics

Rudolph Rigger

Back to Basics

Post by Rudolph Rigger »

Well, what a year and a bit it has been.

I don't need to remind anyone on here the truly, truly staggering cost of lockdowns and other measures we have taken. It still seems unimaginable to me - and yet, here we are, it actually happened.

If we take the upper bound for the recent UK figure for IFR from Prof. Iaonnidis at 0.4% that means that for the UK population as a whole:

99.6% survive this virus

I'm still struggling to get my head round the overwhelmingly disproportionate response we've had.

The Spanish flu is said to have claimed 50 million lives out of a world population of around 1.8 billion - about 2.8%. In contrast, the world population in 2020 was around 7.8 billion and covid has claimed just under 3 million lives - or about 0.04%. So not too far off 2 orders of magnitude difference in mortality impact here.

I imagine 4 Yorkshiremen sat round a table saying "back then, we knew how to have a real pandemic . . ."

The longer this goes on, and with each new bizarre prediction or pronouncement about how we must fight this virus with masks and distancing and restrictions that make little sense and are largely devoid of any evidentiary basis, the harder it is for me to explain this away with some mixture of incompetence, astonishing stupidity or fear.

We've done all this, we're still doing all this, for a virus that in real terms is quite serious but not massively deadly. It is utterly surreal.

It's getting harder and harder to justify the position that this is anything about public health.

JockCovidiot

Re: Back to Basics

Post by JockCovidiot »

We've done all this, we're still doing all this, for a virus that in real terms is quite serious but not massively deadly. It is utterly surreal.
No we did not and are not doing this for any virus.
It's getting harder and harder to justify the position that this is anything about public health.
That's because it is nothing to do with public health...

It's all to do with the Great Reset. The introduction of a Global Technocracy, Digital ID's, Global Digital Currency, Social Credit, Zero Carbon and Depopulation.

ECHR have just ruled democracies CAN mandate compulsory vaxxes -

https://www.euronews.com/2021/04/08/man ... m=referral

In the near future if you don't submit willingly to your lethal injection you will be herded up and imprisoned until you do or just forced vaxxed against your will.

Very dark days lie ahead. The old normal is fucking gone and will never be seen again.

Anyone still maintaining this shit is incompetence or about a virus is beyond fucking stupid at this point.

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

An older miner told me a story about how we went to a new pit and they asked his name and he told them. One of the miners enquired as to his name and said "related to..." and he said, "Ahr, it wo' mi grandfather" and the man said, "I wo' workin' wi' 'im an' hi asked mi if Ah 'ad a knife. Ah gev him mi knife an' he took it like that [imitates chopping end of finger off] an' chopped end'r his finger off an' wrapped it in a hanky an' went back to diggin' coal".
Do you think there would have been this response if the government had a commitment to the nation and its people and needed people to work in mass industries? This virus is a manifestation of the dysfunctionality of the public sphere in divided societies and the ineffective, if not malevolent intentions surrounding its civil institutions. How can GPs act as purveyors of the vaccines, for example?
It has been misinformation and manipulation from the beginning. I heard on the radio today some advert stoking fear of "asymptomatic cases" this morning, this will be their next plan of attack: as they release from lockdown they will start to build up to the inevitability of another in the autumn. They will blame asymptomatic spread and those who did not take the vaccine. Now, they can use any outbreak of flu to signify it as a new strain, every year. The rationale of the fear has been engendered and sedimented so people are primed for this state now so the people in power know it is a viable strategy to achieve their underlying desires.

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

Dark but totally truthful and accurate Jock once again.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

Jockcovidiot
Any chance you could put that link in another format as I cant read it..thanks..
Its exactly what this Is all about..
Getting a coffee today 3 people had no masks on.two women with what I can only describe as two dish cloths barely covering their faces remarked " oh so many people with no masks "..me " yeah it's great " and added a smile..
:D

MikeAustin

Post by MikeAustin »

JockCovidiot wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:48 pm ECHR have just ruled democracies CAN mandate compulsory vaxxes -

https://www.euronews.com/2021/04/08/man ... m=referral
It is extremely alarming, but their responses is to a certain extent moderated by the following paragraph:
"The objective had to be to protect every child against serious diseases. In the great majority of cases, this was achieved by children receiving the full schedule of vaccinations during their early years. Those to whom such treatment could not be administered were indirectly protected against contagious diseases as long as the requisite level of vaccination coverage was maintained in their community; in other words, their protection came from herd immunity,"
Reiner Fuellmich's class action against the covid-19 scam includes an challenge to the assessment of covid-19 as a serious disease.