New Leaflets - Print and Distribute

Post by Mibi »

Updated leaflet from The White Rose UK here:

https://thewhiterose.uk/downloads/

Sir Gus

Re: New Leaflets - Print and Distribute

Post by Sir Gus »

Thank you Mibl, I like this bit:

The masks are a dehumanising symbolic tool for suppression and control.

Couldn't agree more.

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

Sir Gus wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:32 am Thank you Mibl, I like this bit:

Couldn't agree more.
Masks are a minor measure to take so there is no good reason to whine about them.

Masks say the wearer does have some consideration for others.

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

Mibi wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:45 pm Updated leaflet from The White Rose UK here:

https://thewhiterose.uk/downloads/
All complete nonsense. It will have no impact on the vast majority of people.

Sir Gus

Post by Sir Gus »

thinksaboutit wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:52 am

Couldn't agree more.
Masks are a minor measure to take so there is no good reason to whine about them.

No, they're not, they are a psy-op to keep people fearful, you know it and I know it. I have to say your comment is an insult to even the meanest intelligence. :lol:

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

Sir Gus wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:42 pm

Couldn't agree more.

No, they're not, they are a psy-op to keep people fearful, you know it and I know it. I have to say your comment is an insult to even the meanest intelligence. :lol:
They match tin foil hats nicely.

Sir Gus

Post by Sir Gus »

thinksaboutit wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:26 am
Sir Gus wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:42 pm

They match tin foil hats nicely.
:lol: No no no, you're going to have to do a lot better than that. See, it's apparent to folks here that one of two things must be true about you (and we know what they are), and both are equally tragic (one more so than the other I suppose).

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

It beggars belief why the group of stooges on here claim to be ls but have never had one post on here suggesting they are ls..why on earth go on a forum for ls and argue black is white and suggest some on here are marked as enemies ..why would they be enemies..healthy mature adult debate yes but disagreeing with the 77th brigade apparently makes you foe ..🤣🤣🤣not to clever really as any pretense at being a ls is clearly not the case and instantly you own up to being the 77th brigade..
You couldn't make it up 🤣🤣🤣

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

Totally and wholeheartedly agree with Miahoneybee and Sir Gus, masks mandation is and always was about demoralising and dehumanising the populace.
And totally agree also with your comments Miahoneybee about bafoons who post nothing but government rhetoric on this site in the hope of swaying debate.
We've already heard all that nonsense from the MSM, this site should be for those challenging that dangerous and harmful narrative in the hope of saving our children's future.

RichardTechnik

Post by RichardTechnik »

Speedstick wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:32 am Totally and wholeheartedly agree with Miahoneybee and Sir Gus, masks mandation is and always was about demoralising and dehumanising the populace.
And totally agree also with your comments Miahoneybee about bafoons who post nothing but government rhetoric on this site in the hope of swaying debate.
We've already heard all that nonsense from the MSM, this site should be for those challenging that dangerous and harmful narrative in the hope of saving our children's future.
Adding my agreement to your well-put points Sir Gus, Mhb and Speedstick. If these people came up with anything novel and worthy of criticism I'd be happy to engage in constructive scientific debate. Instead we get ad hominem, slurs and, occasionally, unsupported references from propaganda websites. They are just following the governments Sage SPI-B team's line, as said by Goebbels/Blagden/Riveiro, " a great lie told often becomes the truth".

Masks can't and don't work against viruses. From time to time I wear them, N95 or N98 ones are designed and specified to actually trap dangerous particles such as carbon fibre dust. But its a compromise. There are multiple health risks with prolonged wearing. Elsewhere, I wouldn't touch them. They are not a minor measure to take. There is every reason to resist government attempts to suppression and control with this dehumanising symbolic tool. If there are those who have been persuaded by the government propaganda that they are some sort of proxy for "consideration of others" Then the fact that I have never been challenged for showing my bare face show yet have heard positive remarks from at least a couple of dozen belies this.

And the imposition of them in schools is pure evil.