Variants from Mike Yeadon

alw

Variants from Mike Yeadon

Post by alw »

“ Mike Yeadon:1/ "My message is a plea not to be fooled by the Great Lie of 2021, that “variants escape our immune defences so we’ll need repeated vaccination”. I am deeply concerned about this lie & what it may portend. Would you please share as widely as you can? Thanks”

(Source: https://threader.app/thread/1383739876177186818)

Nobody

Re: Variants from Mike Yeadon

Post by Nobody »

Obviously this lie is very important to the continuation of the state of affairs. The problems with using a virus as the potential threat to change daily life and pursue changes in the nature of public life (and all that underpins it) is that what if it disappears? Having used the virus to drive vaccination (with the goal of universal IDs) the next problem what if people say "I am vaccinated, fuck it all", this is what now has to be countered to sustain the regime. So, you have the necessary fictions of "asymptomatic spread" and "new variants" that can be used to keep people masked and their movements restricted. The rationale subtending the global strategy requires a means of continuing the threat to continue to sediment the dispositions they are wanting to embed.

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Without a PhD in science we are all having to defer to the authority of others, we can only delegate to the authority of others, hence the reduction of discussion to citing sources. Another criteria to use, in such a circumstance, is who has a vested interest in all this. I know the people I have chosen to trust in this seem to have no reason to take up their positions other than concern (and a desire to promote themselves and their public visibility). As JMC says elsewhere, once an issue has been politicised, the science is not trustworthy anyway, something I have heard other scientific authorities say. At the end of the day, this has been a global event whose staging has required serious institutional machineries. Do you trust the people involved in those machineries? I don't. I think there are reasons one can mistrust the views of institutional agents and I think this pandemic shows that. All of the key institutions have poor track records. Given the level of lethality of the virus, does it warrant a vaccine? What about the rest of the lies? The variants, asymptomatic spread? Why the withholding of alternative treatments? The thing is that the key institutional agencies pushing the representations also have a vested interest in the representations and they have the means to influence the production of those representations. Independence seems the only guarantee of any integrity in this.

CoronanationStreet

Post by CoronanationStreet »

Be good enough to confirm your professional qualifications in the area. Or are you just a govt shill, Neil O'Brien's lacky or a troll paid by the WHO?

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Whatever the science, there can be little doubt this man has integrity, you can see it expressed in by his physiognomy:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-warn ... 5Paut.html

Even if people like him and Yeadon are not quite correct, I would still trust them over institutional sources of authority because at least I believe they are sincere and morally disposed. If we know the motive, we judge the material.
Look at social policy generally, it is distorted and usually ineffective and usually merely a vehicle for vested interests to pursue their economic interests via complex representational forms that obscure their private interests by wrapping them in the public good. Covid is just another variant.

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

This is a very interesting video:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/pediatri ... exfO5.html

She manifests many of the things that I have tried to say from the start on here. Notice the effect of privation on the children and then, also, the increased toxicity in the school culture.

jmc

Post by jmc »

So your debunking sources are some guy who teaches journalism (an adjunct at Boston U no less) with a very second rate career in the business and a junior stringer. A journo whose career was mostly in (very) regional radio in Ireland. And some strange web site which sounds very like two guys in an office in Hammersmith.

Thats it? Those are your "fact checkers"...

The adjunct at Boston U, not exactly known for a stellar J school, was the funniest bit of your "rebuttal" sources. Even when there were still careers for J School grads that paid more than $20 an hour Boston U J School grads could only aspire to the "events" desk of some very small town weekly newspaper in the middle of nowhere like Podunk, Illinois or Assscratch, Ohio. Basically writing up Rotary Club meetings and Little League Game results.

Could you at least try to find some debunking sources that not only spell something like chirality but explain what it means. Who might know some actual science. That might be a start.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

Excellent posts jmc and nobody..
:D