What is happening in India?

Fingal

Re: What is happening in India?

Post by Fingal »

bluemonkey wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:57 pm Is India really being overwhelmed by a new coronavirus wave/variant, or is something else happening?

The skeptical side of me now thinks this is engineered-fear designed to prep us for further lockdowns/restrictions on the basis that there's a new vaccine resistant variant.
I'm not clear why India or any other country should wish to contribute to alleged 'scaremongering' in the UK.

Amongst other side effects of their renewed pandemic is a massively increased demand for oxygen. Plainly, this is not because of alleged misdiagnosis or other imaginary factor.

Their death rate and especially their case rate are believed to massively undercounted, as the majority of people are never tested.

It seems like you began the crisis in a rational state of mind and have gradually fallen victim to crank conspiracy theories.

RichardTechnik

Post by RichardTechnik »

thinksaboutit wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:51 am
Speedstick wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:40 am Interesting that you keep peddling the vaccination programme Thinksaboutit!
It is now becoming crystal clear there is a genuine issue with these vaccines, which of course needs highlighting and steps taken to prevent any further unnecessary loss of human life, why would any sane reasonable person be against the highlighting and investigation of such an issue????
Agreed. I am pro-vaccination. There is ample evidence for the benefit.

So perhaps you could show your evidence for causation on vaccine related deaths.
Hi Thinks. Thanks for explaining that but I think most of us had, sort of guessed that you were leaning a we bit towards vaccination. Or should I say you are a pro-vaxxer since you use the perjorative term to regularly deride those of use a who scientifically challenge the 'pro-'narrative.

Reduced to its simplest, the evidence for causation on deaths occurring within hours to a few weeks of innocculation/injection (its rather misleading to call mRNA shots 'vaccines') is as weak or as strong as the assertion that all those 120k who are supposed to have died within 28 days of a positive PCR test actually did die of a SARS-COV2 viral infection and its direct consequences. The establishment can't have it both ways, can it ?

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

RichardTechnik wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:44 pm
Speedstick wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:40 am Interesting that you keep peddling the vaccination programme Thinksaboutit!
It is now becoming crystal clear there is a genuine issue with these vaccines, which of course needs highlighting and steps taken to prevent any further unnecessary loss of human life, why would any sane reasonable person be against the highlighting and investigation of such an issue????

So perhaps you could show your evidence for causation on vaccine related deaths.
Hi Thinks. Thanks for explaining that but I think most of us had, sort of guessed that you were leaning a we bit towards vaccination. Or should I say you are a pro-vaxxer since you use the perjorative term to regularly deride those of use a who scientifically challenge the 'pro-'narrative.

Reduced to its simplest, the evidence for causation on deaths occurring within hours to a few weeks of innocculation/injection (its rather misleading to call mRNA shots 'vaccines') is as weak or as strong as the assertion that all those 120k who are supposed to have died within 28 days of a positive PCR test actually did die of a SARS-COV2 viral infection and its direct consequences. The establishment can't have it both ways, can it ?
No this is garbage, as usual.

Covid deaths are somewhat correlated to excess deaths. That is supporting evidence.

Your assertion on vaccine deaths is correlated to nothing. You have no evidence for causation.

Claiming that you are scientifically challenging something does not make it scientific.
You are just peddling one of the lines an anti-vaxx handbook.

RichardTechnik

Post by RichardTechnik »

thinksaboutit wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:40 am
RichardTechnik wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:44 pm

No this is garbage, as usual.

Covid deaths are somewhat correlated to excess deaths. That is supporting evidence.

Your assertion on vaccine deaths is correlated to nothing. You have no evidence for causation.

Claiming that you are scientifically challenging something does not make it scientific.
You are just peddling one of the lines an anti-vaxx handbook.
You don't read things thoroughly, do you ? Before you yourself come out with garbage.

Just to help it was "..... the evidence for causation on deaths occurring within hours to a few weeks of innocculation/injection is as weak or as strong as the assertion that all those 120k who are supposed to have died within 28 days of a positive PCR test actually did die of ....SARS-COV2..... "

You can't have it both ways either.

For information, I now know of 3 times as many acqaintances who died within a few hours to a couple of weeks of injection as those who died within 28 days of a positive PCR test.

Freeman Exiled

Post by Freeman Exiled »

So can any body explain the Seychelles?
https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavir ... 1ea41ffa51
60% to 70%vaccinated yet now suffering from a covid surge.

Whats happening in India can be applied to Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Nepal and Thailand. All had low case/ death rate with successful treatment and soon as they dropped that and started injecting ,all are experiencing are surge in case/death rates.

Thailand was treating using a combination of HIV and flu drugs and Traditional medicine.
"The treatment involves HIV drugs lopinavir and ritonavir, provided by AbbVie as Kaletra, along with flu medication oseltamivir, sold by Roche Holding and Chugai Pharmaceutical as Tamiflu".
Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Nepal also have strong traditional plant medicines in addition using Traditional Chinese Medicine. Yet it seems a shortage of pharmaceutical medicines and abandoning medical treatment in favour of the vaccines has given a rise in the death rate.

Mongolia has followed the same pattern. Very Low death/ case rate, began injections 24feb followed by a covid wave.

(Note: vaccination rate refers to at least one dose given)

You can argue that the proximity to India is the cause of this wave yet Bangladesh and Pakistan are not following the same trajectory.
Bangladesh: 166million people; 12,000 deaths/ 780,000 cases. Covid surge started in early march, spiked april 11 and now dropping rapidly. Vaccination began in Feb but stalled.3.5% vaccinated

Pakistan: 224million people; 20,000 deaths/877,000 cases.
Vaccination began February ,0.8% of population vaccinated. Cases and deaths spiked april 28th and now dropping rapidly. The vaccination program has stopped as well.

India: has injected 10% of the population with one dose (140million) with 3% fully vaccinated and continuing.
This recent wave of deaths is increasing.

Tunisia: vaccinating in march followed by a spike april 28 , 3% vaccinated. The vaccination program has slowed and the deaths have dropped off as well.

South Africa: case/death rate spiked in Jan and dropped rapidly. 0.8% vaccinated with the injection on hold and deaths are low. No surge in cases yet.

So it should follow a high vaccination rate should slow or stop covid deaths with an equally corresponding decrease in case / deaths. Yet it appears there is no correlation between percentage of population injected and cases rate and death.

(Country: fully vaccinated, % of population / part vaccination % population)

Israel: 59% / 3.9% .cases peaked early January and dropped off. Vaccination began December 26th

Bahrain: 38% / 11% .Cases rising since December, and deaths are surging now. Vaccination began November 2020 with Sinopherm( the chinese vaccine)

Chile: 39%/ 8% relatively flat constant death. Vaccination began Dec 25th

Hungary: 27.5% / 19.7% Vaccination began dec 26th, very fast rollout , yet the death rate increased and spiked in mid april. Currently highest death rate in the world at 3,027 per million people.

Yet countries that have a low vaccination rate dont follow any logic in how the virus behaves. Technically we should see a high case and death rate amongst low vaccined areas.

Kenya: low vax rate 1.5%, now hitting a third wave with a high constant death.

Tanzania: very very low number of deaths.NO VACCCINE PROGRAM!

Nigeria: 0.86% of population, single dose vaccine. Cases and deaths peaked Jan/feb
Total 2,000 deaths .... Population 220million. ... Cases are very minimal

Ukraine: Vaccination .04% / 2% single dose. 48,000 deaths. Cases and deaths peaked in mid march, dropping rapidly, still high at 300 deaths per day. . The case numbers are reducing naturally.

From what I can see , what countries experience after vaccination could be:-
- a surge in cases/ deaths a few weeks after the vaccination program begins.
- or a coinciding with the downside after a peak infection, tapering off to very minimal
- or no apparent effect upon infections cases

Data taken from:
https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
Select the TABLE tab
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

A few General articles refered to:
https://www.euronews.com/2021/03/31/des ... vid-deaths

https://dailynewshungary.com/hundreds-h ... s-vaccine/

https://www.thehealthsite.com/news/bahr ... rs-777349/

https://www.nutraingredients-asia.com/A ... le-product

https://mongolia.un.org/en/113211-mongo ... -programme

https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.c ... ent-combo/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-55440940
Hh

Health Seeker

Post by Health Seeker »

Fingal wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:21 pm Amongst other side effects of their renewed pandemic is a massively increased demand for oxygen. Plainly, this is not because of alleged misdiagnosis or other imaginary factor.
The air quality in certain Indian cities doesn't exactly help matters.

burke19

Post by burke19 »

I tried to buy some Ivermectin on-line and was quite surprised at how expensive it is. Stromectol works out at about 5 euros for a 12mg tablet and although I was at an Indian web-site it seems to be dispatched from the USA. The research I have done told me that Ivermectin was a cheap drug, but at this price it makes the alternative of an injection look relatively cheap.
Perhaps cost savings prompted AIIMS to stop recommending Ivermectin in favour of "vaccine" based treatments? Alternatively, of course, the price is inflated for overseas buyers.

burke19

Post by burke19 »

Freeman Exiled wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:42 pm
Kenya: low vax rate 1.5%, now hitting a third wave with a high constant death.
Haven't checked the rest of the numbers but I did Kenya because the description seemed so unlikely.
Kenya is indeed now recovering from it's third "wave" where new infections peaked at a rate of 18 per 100,000 per week and deaths reached 0.4 per million per day. Both numbers are now falling with infections at 7 and deaths at 0.31. For comparison the peak figures for the second "wave" in the UK were infections: 617 per 100,000 per week and deaths: 18.3 per million per day. So both peak Kenya figures are at least 30 times lower than the UK. Also for comparison the UK's present numbers are infections: 23 and deaths: 0.16, with both figures being relatively stable.
So the description of "high constant death" in Kenya is wrong because the "death" is not constant (the rate is falling) and the "death" is not high.

cinnamonpress

Post by cinnamonpress »

The jab programs do seem to be triggering illness if you look at the figures, there is little evidence they have brought down rates. If you look at positive tests for Ireland and UK for instance to mid-March. The covID decreased significantly at a similar rate in both countries. The UK had jabbed more than 50% by then, but Ireland had only jabbed a fraction of that. If it was the jabs that reduced the cases here, Ireland would have stayed high. That is just one example. Even Boris Johnson admits it's not the jabs that have reduced the rates. He says it's the lockdowns. But we know that is not true as they increase non-covID deaths well above the 5 year average. All cause mortality hardly changed, but there were 1000 excess deaths in houses every week last year, pretty consistently and that has carried on in 2021 (I haven't seen recent figures though). They weren't covID deaths were they. Think about it!

FrankiiB

Post by FrankiiB »

I have tried to do some basic research on this, and my impressions are:

* India's natural flu season coincides with sticky summer monsoon, and not winter, which is dry, sunny and healthy in India. Covid is following the natural virus pattern. (This could mean it is unlikely to spread in a UK summer, as this would be an unnatural time for a virus wave according to UK virus patterns).

* Some stories in Indian media suggest the Indian Variant is more transmissible but the % of serious cases much lower. Some people still die, but the % lower than the UK variant.

* Real case numbers and death numbers are very difficult to trace; transmissibility is also difficult to gauge given Indian populations live in such different circumstances from the UK. (Put any variant there and it's going to spread more due to density of population, so it might not even be more transmissible elsewhere).