Why Can’t the Government be More Transparent About the Data Guiding its Decisions?

TheEngineer

Why Can’t the Government be More Transparent About the Data Guiding its Decisions?

Post by TheEngineer »

Simple answer; because the "data" will not stand up to scrutiny.

miahoneybee

Re: Why Can’t the Government be More Transparent About the Data Guiding its Decisions?

Post by miahoneybee »

Because they dont want to..they think they can get away with it..up to now they have....
:roll: :cry:

CoronanationStreet

Re: Why Can’t the Government be More Transparent About the Data Guiding its Decisions?

Post by CoronanationStreet »

The simple answer is the data aren't driving the decisions. Policy is. The data is window dressing and is only used (in one direction) to justify policy not to dictate it.

hammers67

Post by hammers67 »

Data not dates being one way was disingenuous at best. Even Drakeford in Wales brought one of the openings forward. It was never going to happen here. The law suit against hospitality opening indoors at the same time as shops appears to have been delayed so that it makes no difference to the eventual outcome. Naive I may be, but I think hospitality will open indoors on May 17th. As for all restrictions ending in June, I don’t think so.