Getting the message out

MikeAustin

Getting the message out

Post by MikeAustin »

Today, I had a delivery of more label sheets. The delivery guy was not wearing a mask, so I congratulated him. I told him the whole thing was a fraud and he said that he knew it from the start. I asked if he had been to the demonstration in London. "What demonstration?" was the answer. I told him about the 500,000-strong protest that had not been reported by the BBC, that the BBC could not be trusted, and that he should check on Youtube etc.

We really must do more to get information out to people who are just not getting the whole picture because of their reliance on mainstream media. We can all do our bit. We can direct people to websites such as lockdownsceptics and interviews with Reiner Fuellmich, Mike Yeadon, Prof Sucharit Bhakdi and so on. We can join protests, make our own stickers etc - but most of all talk to people. Of course, this needs to be done carefully according to the sort of person they are. In general, anything that stimulates questioning is good. Challenging the credibility of mainstream media is important.

I have been distributing a sticker challenging trust in the BBC. I have been putting stickers in all sorts of places - some quite bizarre:
avon-driftwood.jpg
avon-driftwood.jpg (226.96 KiB) Viewed 424 times
lamplighters.jpg
lamplighters.jpg (193.9 KiB) Viewed 424 times
m5-avonmouth.jpg
m5-avonmouth.jpg (130.73 KiB) Viewed 424 times

My purpose here is to stimulate imagination by examples. The above examples may only be seen by a few - but those people will be walking at leisure in the open and could have time to read and reflect. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Nobody

Re: Getting the message out

Post by Nobody »

I don't think it matters. The issue you overlook is legitimacy. People accept the representations and they have adopted the required behaviours. If you try to warn people, they just avoid you. Maybe this is an issue of the status of the speaker. All speech has the value of the speaker, it is a well-known, elementary proposition of sociolinguistics, so perhaps if you have a professional job people will listen to you but for most of us, nobody is going to listen. I told my mother about some of the vaccine deaths and about the mortality rate, she just said "tell that to the people in India". All that happens is that people think you are being radical and avoid talking to you. I have been sending my mother video clips of people like Bhakti, Yeadon, Cahill for months, she thinks they are just radical people who have a problem and want to cause trouble with the government. If you tell people about the nature of pharmaceutical companies, they do not care.
But this is the effect of the behavioural routines: people just look at it practically: I need to be vaccinated from this threat, I will be vaccinated. That is how it is.
I think you underestimate the power of institutions. Look at most lower class kids who go to university, go through a violating and dispossessing experience that leaves them in a worse position than if they had never gone. This is totally accepted that they should pay for this fraud and undergo fraud, all institutional agents accept the reality but it is economically functional, it shifts revenue from the bottom third into the middle third and is institutionally viable so, it goes on.
If you can enforce behavioural changes, that have clearly been accepted with the vaccinations, well, it is a done deal now. They have established this reality now. People needed to refuse it all in the beginning. Now, there will not be a way back, except, maybe through Fuellmach and legal challenges.
Even if they get the elite on this and manage to get rid of lockdown, the rest of the changes will continue and for most people, they will just live the same lives of poverty anyway.

Splatt

Post by Splatt »

Really don't like that idea at all. Its basically littering.

We have a load of the "yes cymru" nationalist lunatics doing similar here sticking things on bus stops, gates, trees and throughout the national park.
A little box with a leaflet collection and so on fine but sticking things just looks ugly and will inevitable leave a mark for months or more even if removed.

Arch1e

Post by Arch1e »

Good job!

Like you, I tell everyone I can about the demos and most are completely unaware.

fon

Post by fon »

It would help if the stickers were big enough to read.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

Easily seen but difficult to remove places 😊

RichardTechnik

Post by RichardTechnik »

MikeAustin wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:50 am Today, I had a delivery of more label sheets. The delivery guy was not wearing a mask, so I congratulated him. I told him the whole thing was a fraud and he said that he knew it from the start. I asked if he had been to the demonstration in London. "What demonstration?" was the answer. I told him about the 500,000-strong protest that had not been reported by the BBC, that the BBC could not be trusted, and that he should check on Youtube etc.

We really must do more to get information out to people who are just not getting the whole picture because of their reliance on mainstream media. We can all do our bit. We can direct people to websites such as lockdownsceptics and interviews with Reiner Fuellmich, Mike Yeadon, Prof Sucharit Bhakdi and so on. We can join protests, make our own stickers etc - but most of all talk to people. Of course, this needs to be done carefully according to the sort of person they are. In general, anything that stimulates questioning is good. Challenging the credibility of mainstream media is important.

I have been distributing a sticker challenging trust in the BBC. I have been putting stickers in all sorts of places - some quite bizarre:

avon-driftwood.jpg
lamplighters.jpg
m5-avonmouth.jpg

My purpose here is to stimulate imagination by examples. The above examples may only be seen by a few - but those people will be walking at leisure in the open and could have time to read and reflect. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Agreed. People are getting tired of the restrictions and many are starting to become sceptical of the hysterical MSM. I have had 4 conversations with people i did not directly know beforehand today - 2 feel they had been coerced into having the vaccine by peer/parental pressure/GP but in discussion both regretted it and will probably refuse 2nd shot. Both felt they had been lied to. 2 others volunteered their views that the lockdowns and restrictions are 'bollocks'; they will vote anything but Welsh Labour next week.

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

The reason the BBC did not report a 500,000 plus demonstration is that the demonstration was no-where near this number.

Where did you get your information from? Verified by who? Or have you just made this up, like all the other crap you post on here.

If you don't believe me, try working out what length of parading idiots would be necessary to fit in 500K people at 1/sq m packing density.
It is very very long procession. You will find it difficult to provide the evidence to back it up.

You dislike the BBC and all journalistic channels, which have obligations on reporting standard. But instead you have absolute belief in crackpot idiots, just seeking to make a name for themselves and are subject to no scrutiny. Why? Because they agree with you and have a similar mindset.

Now you have moved to defacing the countryside, with your stickers.

Annoying to see, but you will find that your tactics will have no impact. The sensible vast majority will be appalled, so you will only appeal to those in your tribe of malcontents.

Occamsrazor

Post by Occamsrazor »

You're right. I feel like a collaborator because I don't really talk to anyone I know about this stuff. Too cowardly. I make my feelings known as tactfully as I can and then withdraw so there's no argument. It's awful though. I now know what a selfish shit I'd have been in 30s Germany or post war USSR. Stickers are good because they get to a wide and random set of people. Perhaps I should look into that as a way of doing something...
Thank you to all who are fighting the good fight.

fon

Post by fon »

thinksaboutit wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:58 pm You dislike the BBC and all journalistic channels,
The bbc is finished, it did not update it's business model in time. It sided with big govt, hence it is untouchable, it did rthe same in the thatcher era. it always cave when the telly tax become an issue. it cannot be trusted.

The demo was big enough to warrent proper coverage. and the bbc will be shut down. We have no need of a state broadcaster and it is quite right to abolish bbc, when we have just cause. it's a shit station anyway.