AN URGENT WARNING

CoronanationStreet

Re: AN URGENT WARNING

Post by CoronanationStreet »

thinksaboutit wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:50 pm
CoronanationStreet wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:38 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:44 pm

A who's who of misinformation peddlers.....
And your qualifications are?

Given the average member of the population would not spend or have as much time as you do to read and respond repeatedly to messages on this board (it looks from the amount of time you are on here as if there is more than one of you logging in under your username) and neither would any ordinary member of the public have an axe to grind IN FAVOUR of lockdown and coerced vaccine policies - it's safe to say you are here in a professional capacity, whether it's as a govt shill, SAGE lackey or someone financially interested in the policies in place.

If not then tell us (in which case you have a somewhat perverse pleasure in the imposition of these policies and their effects on the British population). If you are, then disclose your interests.
My qualifications - very substantial.

Interesting to see you respond to challenges with aggression towards the challenger. It's not just you many do so on this forum.
Such people develop a viewpoint, seek sources to support that viewpoint, absorb that information without thinking and fail to answer reasonable questions.

In general, I ask people to justify their assertions and nearly always the poster cannot, because they can't.

When they go on the attack, it means they can't even address the argument.

So, consider the original post of this thread, and the bonkers quotes that he/she stands behind. You repeated the material, so do you agree with it?
This does deserve to be challenged, otherwise people just absorb and repeat the garbage.

There are a few rational posters on this forum, so please ask fon or splatt if they stand by the original post.
You ignore the fact that this board is used by people from all backgrounds, unless of course you believe only those with the "substantial qualifications" you don't wish to disclose should express an opinion without risk of being high-handedly dismissed as being ignorant. If that is your way of thinking about the British public then you'd be better off confining yourself to forums where everyone has the same qualifications as you. Many people here are perfectly capable of seeing and understanding evidence and arguments based on, and seeing - where it arises - common sense versus dogma.

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

CoronanationStreet wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:38 am
You ignore the fact that this board is used by people from all backgrounds, unless of course you believe only those with the "substantial qualifications" you don't wish to disclose should express an opinion without risk of being high-handedly dismissed as being ignorant. If that is your way of thinking about the British public then you'd be better off confining yourself to forums where everyone has the same qualifications as you. Many people here are perfectly capable of seeing and understanding evidence and arguments based on, and seeing - where it arises - common sense versus dogma.
So you ask that people who use logic and actual information do not trouble sceptics with questions they can't or won't answer.

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

"people who use logic and actual information"

You ignore that this is an issue that involves more than science and that the science itself, in a situation in which science is being used to political effect, and that, therefore, people are entitled to exercise judgement about the complex web of relationships that constitute this assault on our right to a daily existence. Human experience involves different kinds of conceptual engagement and people's sensible involvement in reality provides them with different sources of evidence. Also, people are very differently able to represent their views, this is a part of the reality of unequal societies that benefits the powerful (this is why they are all from particular educational and social, or institutional, fields) and this is a key aspect of this pandemic that is being exploited to the maximum.
Possibly one of the only positive aspects of this appalling phase in human history is that people have responded (even me) to it and tried to make information available. Now, whether that information is, strictly, accurate, many of us cannot really know, but if it mobilises people against this heinous regime then that has to be positive. How can you seriously consider that any institutional apparatus pushing an unsafe and unnecessary vaccine on the global population via threat of exclusion from the very sources of human well-being to be legitimate says more about the nature of the colonisation of your consciousness by criteria derived via their schema than it does about others. It seems to me that people have very sound reasons not to cooperate with this. All of us use "actual information": our consciousness is categorically constituted via judgements relating to our understanding, those categories, when propositionally formed, constitute "actual information", they just aren't legitimated by institutional apparatus, they are not legitimate opinions produced by institutional authority. However, given the wholesale purchase of these institutional apparatus by corrupt, criminal, capital-driven corporate entities, public suspicion of legitimate opinion is more than well founded and, one might say, enlightened self-interest. Look at Ferguson:

Neil Ferguson, the Professor at Imperial College in the pay of Bill gates, predicted in 2002 that 50 000 people would die from mad cow disease, rising to 150 000 if sheep were involved, death toll was 170. In 2001 the Imperial team did the modelling on the foot and mouth outbreak which led to a culling of 6 million cattle, costing the British government £10 billion. The work was described as “severely flawed”. In 2005 Ferguson predicted that Bird flu, he predicted 200 million could die of bird flu, total worldwide deaths were 288. In 2009, advised that swine flow would kill 65 000 people, in the end it killed 457. Modelling for Covid based on 13 year old model designed to predict an influenza epidemic.

Well, so much for logic and actual information.
A team of decent human beings drawn from every area of British society could have made a better stab at managing this institutionally manufactured debacle, at what point do you not accept that institutional authority has done nothing but lead the human race into a dead end that has been manufactured to force a choice upon them.

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

Nobody wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:00 pm "people who use logic and actual information"

You ignore that this is an issue that involves more than science and that the science itself, in a situation in which science is being used to political effect, and that, therefore, people are entitled to exercise judgement about the complex web of relationships that constitute this assault on our right to a daily existence. Human experience involves different kinds of conceptual engagement and people's sensible involvement in reality provides them with different sources of evidence. Also, people are very differently able to represent their views, this is a part of the reality of unequal societies that benefits the powerful (this is why they are all from particular educational and social, or institutional, fields) and this is a key aspect of this pandemic that is being exploited to the maximum.
Possibly one of the only positive aspects of this appalling phase in human history is that people have responded (even me) to it and tried to make information available. Now, whether that information is, strictly, accurate, many of us cannot really know, but if it mobilises people against this heinous regime then that has to be positive. How can you seriously consider that any institutional apparatus pushing an unsafe and unnecessary vaccine on the global population via threat of exclusion from the very sources of human well-being to be legitimate says more about the nature of the colonisation of your consciousness by criteria derived via their schema than it does about others. It seems to me that people have very sound reasons not to cooperate with this. All of us use "actual information": our consciousness is categorically constituted via judgements relating to our understanding, those categories, when propositionally formed, constitute "actual information", they just aren't legitimated by institutional apparatus, they are not legitimate opinions produced by institutional authority. However, given the wholesale purchase of these institutional apparatus by corrupt, criminal, capital-driven corporate entities, public suspicion of legitimate opinion is more than well founded and, one might say, enlightened self-interest. Look at Ferguson:

Neil Ferguson, the Professor at Imperial College in the pay of Bill gates, predicted in 2002 that 50 000 people would die from mad cow disease, rising to 150 000 if sheep were involved, death toll was 170. In 2001 the Imperial team did the modelling on the foot and mouth outbreak which led to a culling of 6 million cattle, costing the British government £10 billion. The work was described as “severely flawed”. In 2005 Ferguson predicted that Bird flu, he predicted 200 million could die of bird flu, total worldwide deaths were 288. In 2009, advised that swine flow would kill 65 000 people, in the end it killed 457. Modelling for Covid based on 13 year old model designed to predict an influenza epidemic.

Well, so much for logic and actual information.
A team of decent human beings drawn from every area of British society could have made a better stab at managing this institutionally manufactured debacle, at what point do you not accept that institutional authority has done nothing but lead the human race into a dead end that has been manufactured to force a choice upon them.
Have you checked these accusations you repeat about Neil Ferguson.

Here is a fact check summary looking into such accusations.

https://theferret.scot/fact-check-neil- ... edictions/

Of course, you will just say this is a fake summary, to counter the sceptics' narrative.

But if you do take this line, please go and find the publications in which he has made these various claims and provide links, as evidence.
To not do so is is to just admit you are repeating a story.

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

Nobody wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:00 pm
How can you seriously consider that any institutional apparatus pushing an unsafe and unnecessary vaccine on the global population
Please justify this assertion about vaccines.

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

Nobody wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:00 pm
Who would you suggest to form this team?
What would their attributes be?

lockdownquestions

Post by lockdownquestions »

thinksaboutit wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:10 pm Have you checked these accusations you repeat about Neil Ferguson.

Of course, you will just say this is a fake summary, to counter the sceptics' narrative.

But if you do take this line, please go and find the publications in which he has made these various claims and provide links, as evidence.
Wow, you certainly set the bar low! LOL quoting some obscure fanboy site. Very easy to debunk:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/ ... messturcke

Ferguson quoted verbatim:

Last month Neil Ferguson, a professor of mathematical biology at Imperial College London, told Guardian Unlimited that up to 200 million people could be killed.

"Around 40 million people died in 1918 Spanish flu outbreak," said Prof Ferguson. "There are six times more people on the planet now so you could scale it up to around 200 million people probably."

Any more lies?

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

lockdownquestions wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:59 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:10 pm Have you checked these accusations you repeat about Neil Ferguson.

Wow, you certainly set the bar low! LOL quoting some obscure fanboy site. Very easy to debunk:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/ ... messturcke

Ferguson quoted verbatim:

Last month Neil Ferguson, a professor of mathematical biology at Imperial College London, told Guardian Unlimited that up to 200 million people could be killed.

"Around 40 million people died in 1918 Spanish flu outbreak," said Prof Ferguson. "There are six times more people on the planet now so you could scale it up to around 200 million people probably."

Any more lies?
You are actually quoting part of an article verbatim.

Also in the same article...

"He told the BBC that the "range of deaths could be anything between five and 150 million".

What was said in an interview that gave context? That stuff gets left out by journalists and you don't know what was said.
Go and look up the published paper on the subject.

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... 1/download

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Well I have a paper provided to me by a professor of microbiology about the vaccines. That will do for me. Provided my views are not completely fabricated and erroneous I am perfectly happy. I listend to Dolores Cahill yesterday warning of the vaccines. Yeadon does the same. They are authority enough for me. Since I have never accessed employment in my adult life, it is not as if I need to know the details, I am not going to be involved in contesting anything or producing anything. I understand, broadly, the social forces that influence the production of representations and my practical sense is sufficient. Don't take the vaccine. The pandemic was all fake anyway. If the average age of death in the UK is 80 and the average age of death from covid is 81, then how can there have been a pandemic? It is just an institutionally manufactured reality that has been forced on us and institutionally defended. Cahill has now had to leave her university post, that tells me that powerful forces are mobilised behind the truth that has to be defended to sustain a rationale for this political order that is being legitimated by science that is bought and paid for by powerful interests that are invested in producing crisis to justify wholesale social and cultural change. All involved should be tried for treason. The whole pandemic is a manifestation of what happens when you allow international agencies to dictate strategies.

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

The thing is those of us who post here post here as citizens giving our views for others' consideration. All we can all do is use circumstantial evidence to reach moral decisions about what is likely a version of the truth. This state of affairs is at the heart of the manipulation behind the pandemic, it is at the heart of its production. It is a strategy that uses institutional machineries of production to produce an account of reality that instils fear in the population and then signified a threat that warrants the removal of our liberties that has never been seen in history before. Now, given the nature of the production of this appearance, there is a question as to what sources of information you are going to give credence to. In a situation like this, personally, I prefer to give weight to people's attempts to draw attention to the reality of the vaccines as opposed to science. The science is, at best, contestable, and at worse, dubious, even deceitful and we know that powerful capital interests are funnelling huge sums of money into the whole representational apparatus that defends this new reality. Gates finances newspapers, broadcasters, universities, has owns the WHO and even some European vaccine initiative that he has garnered legal immunity to. Why does he do all this?
Why are universities, for example, so draconian and invested in particular positions? Why are they so fearful of losing finance? Why is this relation between truth, as represented, and finance, that is, the money required to finance the means of producing the truth, or representation, so significant? Because science is inseparable from wider institutional interests that is why. And that is precisely why we should be very careful of what information we give credence to.
So, in terms of citations of scientific authority, it does not affect my underlying position which I have attempted to justify in numerous posts.