Page 1 of 5

AN URGENT WARNING

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:54 pm
by Mibi
Dr Sucharit Bhakdi, microbiologist: “They are killing people with covid vaccines to reduce the world’s population.”

Dr Mike Yeadon, former Pfizer Vice President: “That pathway will be used for mass depopulation.”

Dr Geer Vanden Bossche phD, Gates top virologist: “The vaccines are threatening humanity. They should be cancelled immediately.”

Professor Dolores Cahill: “This mRNA vaccine is killing people.”

Dr Coleman: “They want to kill six billion of us.”

Dr Carrie Madej: “They want to change our DNA.”

Dr Reiner Fuellmich, German top lawyer: “Those responsible for the corona fraud scandal must be criminally prosecuted for crimes against humanity.”

SHARE EVERYWHERE!

(Source: thewhiterose.uk)

Re: AN URGENT WARNING

Posted: Sat May 01, 2021 1:44 pm
by thinksaboutit
Mibi wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:54 pm Dr Sucharit Bhakdi, microbiologist: “They are killing people with covid vaccines to reduce the world’s population.”

Dr Mike Yeadon, former Pfizer Vice President: “That pathway will be used for mass depopulation.”

Dr Geer Vanden Bossche phD, Gates top virologist: “The vaccines are threatening humanity. They should be cancelled immediately.”

Professor Dolores Cahill: “This mRNA vaccine is killing people.”

Dr Coleman: “They want to kill six billion of us.”

Dr Carrie Madej: “They want to change our DNA.”

Dr Reiner Fuellmich, German top lawyer: “Those responsible for the corona fraud scandal must be criminally prosecuted for crimes against humanity.”

SHARE EVERYWHERE!

(Source: thewhiterose.uk)
A who's who of misinformation peddlers.....

Re: AN URGENT WARNING

Posted: Sat May 01, 2021 7:51 pm
by Teebs
thinksaboutit wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:44 pm
A who's who of misinformation peddlers.....
Yes. Absolutely. It has to be admitted that none of these suspects ever produced predictions as fine and reliable as those of the great Prof Neil Fergusson (or his esteemed and infallible colleagues on SAGE).

Re: AN URGENT WARNING

Posted: Sun May 02, 2021 1:18 am
by Splatt
thinksaboutit wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:44 pm A who's who of misinformation peddlers.....
All it needs is Ivor Cummings and the bullshit bingo score card is complete.

Re: AN URGENT WARNING

Posted: Sun May 02, 2021 9:24 am
by thinksaboutit
Teebs wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 7:51 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:44 pm
A who's who of misinformation peddlers.....
Yes. Absolutely. It has to be admitted that none of these suspects ever produced predictions as fine and reliable as those of the great Prof Neil Fergusson (or his esteemed and infallible colleagues on SAGE).
A "go to" response re-used.

Many wrongly deride the "what if we do nothing" models of IC, but always by repeating second hand comments from somewhere else.
In truth, the IC predictions were entirely plausible and building a basic model (by those who could do so) show it to be so.

Implementing restrictions limited deaths to about 1/3 of the predictions. Seems reasonable supporting information on the severity of the situation.

Re: AN URGENT WARNING

Posted: Sun May 02, 2021 9:31 am
by thinksaboutit
Teebs wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 7:51 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:44 pm
A who's who of misinformation peddlers.....
Yes. Absolutely. It has to be admitted that none of these suspects ever produced predictions as fine and reliable as those of the great Prof Neil Fergusson (or his esteemed and infallible colleagues on SAGE).
Actually your words are literally correct!

Nothing wrong with the IC predictions of what could have happened.

Re: AN URGENT WARNING

Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 4:38 pm
by CoronanationStreet
thinksaboutit wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:44 pm
Mibi wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:54 pm Dr Sucharit Bhakdi, microbiologist: “They are killing people with covid vaccines to reduce the world’s population.”

Dr Mike Yeadon, former Pfizer Vice President: “That pathway will be used for mass depopulation.”

Dr Geer Vanden Bossche phD, Gates top virologist: “The vaccines are threatening humanity. They should be cancelled immediately.”

Professor Dolores Cahill: “This mRNA vaccine is killing people.”

Dr Coleman: “They want to kill six billion of us.”

Dr Carrie Madej: “They want to change our DNA.”

Dr Reiner Fuellmich, German top lawyer: “Those responsible for the corona fraud scandal must be criminally prosecuted for crimes against humanity.”

SHARE EVERYWHERE!

(Source: thewhiterose.uk)
A who's who of misinformation peddlers.....
And your qualifications are?

Given the average member of the population would not spend or have as much time as you do to read and respond repeatedly to messages on this board (it looks from the amount of time you are on here as if there is more than one of you logging in under your username) and neither would any ordinary member of the public have an axe to grind IN FAVOUR of lockdown and coerced vaccine policies - it's safe to say you are here in a professional capacity, whether it's as a govt shill, SAGE lackey or someone financially interested in the policies in place.

If not then tell us (in which case you have a somewhat perverse pleasure in the imposition of these policies and their effects on the British population). If you are, then disclose your interests.

Re: AN URGENT WARNING

Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:50 pm
by thinksaboutit
CoronanationStreet wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:38 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:44 pm
Mibi wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:54 pm Dr Sucharit Bhakdi, microbiologist: “They are killing people with covid vaccines to reduce the world’s population.”

Dr Mike Yeadon, former Pfizer Vice President: “That pathway will be used for mass depopulation.”

Dr Geer Vanden Bossche phD, Gates top virologist: “The vaccines are threatening humanity. They should be cancelled immediately.”

Professor Dolores Cahill: “This mRNA vaccine is killing people.”

Dr Coleman: “They want to kill six billion of us.”

Dr Carrie Madej: “They want to change our DNA.”

Dr Reiner Fuellmich, German top lawyer: “Those responsible for the corona fraud scandal must be criminally prosecuted for crimes against humanity.”

SHARE EVERYWHERE!

(Source: thewhiterose.uk)
A who's who of misinformation peddlers.....
And your qualifications are?

Given the average member of the population would not spend or have as much time as you do to read and respond repeatedly to messages on this board (it looks from the amount of time you are on here as if there is more than one of you logging in under your username) and neither would any ordinary member of the public have an axe to grind IN FAVOUR of lockdown and coerced vaccine policies - it's safe to say you are here in a professional capacity, whether it's as a govt shill, SAGE lackey or someone financially interested in the policies in place.

If not then tell us (in which case you have a somewhat perverse pleasure in the imposition of these policies and their effects on the British population). If you are, then disclose your interests.
My qualifications - very substantial.

Interesting to see you respond to challenges with aggression towards the challenger. It's not just you many do so on this forum.
Such people develop a viewpoint, seek sources to support that viewpoint, absorb that information without thinking and fail to answer reasonable questions.

In general, I ask people to justify their assertions and nearly always the poster cannot, because they can't.

When they go on the attack, it means they can't even address the argument.

So, consider the original post of this thread, and the bonkers quotes that he/she stands behind. You repeated the material, so do you agree with it?
This does deserve to be challenged, otherwise people just absorb and repeat the garbage.

There are a few rational posters on this forum, so please ask fon or splatt if they stand by the original post.

Re: AN URGENT WARNING

Posted: Tue May 04, 2021 7:55 am
by Dylan2021
Mibi wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:54 pm Dr Sucharit Bhakdi, microbiologist: “They are killing people with covid vaccines to reduce the world’s population.”

Dr Mike Yeadon, former Pfizer Vice President: “That pathway will be used for mass depopulation.”

Dr Geer Vanden Bossche phD, Gates top virologist: “The vaccines are threatening humanity. They should be cancelled immediately.”

Professor Dolores Cahill: “This mRNA vaccine is killing people.”

Dr Coleman: “They want to kill six billion of us.”

Dr Carrie Madej: “They want to change our DNA.”

Dr Reiner Fuellmich, German top lawyer: “Those responsible for the corona fraud scandal must be criminally prosecuted for crimes against humanity.”

SHARE EVERYWHERE!

(Source: thewhiterose.uk)
"1. Just as smoking could be and was predicted to cause lung cancer based on first principles, all gene-based vaccines can be expected to cause blood clotting and bleeding disorders [33], based on their molecular mechanisms of action. Consistent with this, diseases of this kind have been observed across age groups, leading to temporary vaccine suspensions around the world — The vaccines are not safe."

https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/

Re: AN URGENT WARNING

Posted: Tue May 04, 2021 8:29 am
by Neel
@Thinksaboutit

As you say challenging assertions is a sound principle. Could you provide support for your assertion that your qualifications are very substantial.