AN URGENT WARNING

jmc

Re: AN URGENT WARNING

Post by jmc »

thinksaboutit wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:50 pm
CoronanationStreet wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:38 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:44 pm

A who's who of misinformation peddlers.....
And your qualifications are?

Given the average member of the population would not spend or have as much time as you do to read and respond repeatedly to messages on this board (it looks from the amount of time you are on here as if there is more than one of you logging in under your username) and neither would any ordinary member of the public have an axe to grind IN FAVOUR of lockdown and coerced vaccine policies - it's safe to say you are here in a professional capacity, whether it's as a govt shill, SAGE lackey or someone financially interested in the policies in place.

If not then tell us (in which case you have a somewhat perverse pleasure in the imposition of these policies and their effects on the British population). If you are, then disclose your interests.
My qualifications - very substantial.

Interesting to see you respond to challenges with aggression towards the challenger. It's not just you many do so on this forum.
Such people develop a viewpoint, seek sources to support that viewpoint, absorb that information without thinking and fail to answer reasonable questions.

In general, I ask people to justify their assertions and nearly always the poster cannot, because they can't.

When they go on the attack, it means they can't even address the argument.

So, consider the original post of this thread, and the bonkers quotes that he/she stands behind. You repeated the material, so do you agree with it?
This does deserve to be challenged, otherwise people just absorb and repeat the garbage.

There are a few rational posters on this forum, so please ask fon or splatt if they stand by the original post.
You have no "substantial" qualifications based on the evidence of your postings here. Even the other deliberate AP's who have been active on the site in the past at least made some informed comments and kept the conversation going for a while. Until they were blocked when the started getting deliberately disruptive.

All your positing have been naysaying. Demanding that people "prove" their opinions when their opinion were based on good primary sources. Or else posting very low quality sources which supported the official lockdown narrative. I have not seen one single post by you here that in any way discuses lockdowns, vaccines or all the other punitive measures except in a positive light. The other AP's at least had the wit to add texture to their posting positions.

What you do have is "multiple voices" in your postings. A very deliberate attempt to project a particular online personality which fails when you get annoyed or riled when your true voice comes out. A very different person from the contrived persona.

You show no evidence of any legal training but you do use the deflection and disruption tricks used by lawyers when cross examining hostile witnesses during litigation. I know them all. Which is why I always write water-tight written depositions or statements of fact beforehand and argue from that. Saves a lot of time. The lawyers always skip the viva voca. Some vexatious trolls hit upon some of these techniques by accident but your use has been a lot more measured and so deliberate. Acquired rather than innate.

So just to let you know, the guy(s) running the thinksaboutit a/c, you were flagged to be watched from your very earliest postings and having you blocked was discussed. I thought it was best to play along, initially giving the a/c benifit of the doubt, there are some really awkward old bastards out there and they can played off usefully to make points for the lurkers to read. My early very aggressive challenges were to investigate the bona fides of the a/c. The reaction was not of a genuine curmudgeonly old coot, even though that was the voice projected, so thinksaboutit was marked down as an A.P disruption a/c and has been played along as such ever since.

So the only reason you have been kept around is as a useful illustration to the causal readers and lurkers that third party state interests, or proxies working in their interest (for what ever reasons) ,are not only not a figment of some peoples imagination but very real and trying very hard to disrupt opposition to government policy. For which all your postings here, thinksaboutit, have been a prefect illustration. Trying very hard to sound just like some member of the awkward squad but actually just a very deliberate cover. Its not like the state does not have a very long history of such operations and given that this is the biggest post war government political crisis since Suez, of course these people are going to be active in public forums.

So this is the story thinksaboutit, think of yourself as the live captured pet A.P around here. Because that is all you are. With your posting noted and challenged when necessary and basically played along. Until you realize the game is up disappear and pop up under another a/c handle.

For people who dont know how these operations work the paid professionals (in the TLA's) do all the organizational leg work but the A.P's (agent provocateurs) are recruited from a wider pool that is likely to draw less attention to itself and fit in better with the target group. So for this kind of location people like retired military officers, police officers or the TA would be the usual recruiting pool. None of the AP's who have appeared here so far are first line people. Although I have my suspicions in the past about one or two transitory a/c's. Someone looked like they were testing the waters.

If any of this sounds a bit far fetched then a quick dive through the relevant (and reasonably accurate) history of these organizations will show you how it was done in the past. Nothing has changed since then. Because that is how this game is played. And is being played. And this site and its discussions and information is very much of interest to these people. Given the political stakes involved.

Now back to our regular programming..

theoldkungflu

Post by theoldkungflu »

These personal spats between the OP and the others are pointless and get us nowhere. Let's see some useful discussion and analysis both in agreement or disagreement of those scientists against the covid vaccines

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

“Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power”
― Benito Mussolini

Mibi

Post by Mibi »

Must Watch With Dr Madej: What They're Injecting In Your Body

People intending to get the covid shot should first watch this highly informative video. Dr Carrie Madej explains what is in the covid so-called vaccine. She explains how it will change the DNA and how nano-technology is implemented which has the potential to be used for all kinds of abuse.

What sounds like science fiction is happening now in real-time. A must-watch. You won’t find this on YouTube because Dr Madej reveals far too much than Big Tech wants us to know.

PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE.

https://thewhiterose.uk/this-is-what-th ... rrie-madej

halfhearted

Post by halfhearted »

Nobody wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:09 pm “Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power”
― Benito Mussolini
As I am sure you are already aware Mussolini, a great man by any measure, never said any such thing. This fake quote has been forensically studied & hunted for by many people. There are 2 problems with the quote -
1) Mussolini never said it
2) "Corporations" had a special meaning in Italian fascism. People who know nothing about fascism invariably think that "corporations" refers to big business. It does not. They were very specific organs of the fascist state. To read more about this interesting topic I invite readers to go to
https://daniel-ruth.blogspot.com/2013/0 ... scism.html

Mibi

Post by Mibi »

Anyone taking the so-called covid vaccine after a year of nonsense coming from the government, must be crazy. How on earth could you trust the endless vaccine propaganda coming from the same government and their manipulators?

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

I totally agree Mini.
This government and the loonies in SAGE have time and again generated uneccessary fear, broadcast and billboarded that scaremongering tactic everywhere in order to generate further fear and compliance, in response to a disease the vast majority of us have no need of any fear of whatsoever to start with.
Why o why would anybody trust a single word they say.
Frankly if Bojo told me the night sky was black l would go and check. Thoroughly unbelievable character that Max Hastings cleverly warned us to steer clear of many moons ago.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

I loved your post jmc..they were spotted very early on you are correct..spotted so early because they are useless and really are not very good at the game..
Not one ounce of sense has come out of any of their posts which I largely ignore anyway as I dont have the time or energy to waste on very poor amateurs but i love reading the intelligent posts of the real ls..
Well said speedstick
:D

lip09am

Post by lip09am »

jmc wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:05 am

And your qualifications are?

Given the average member of the population would not spend or have as much time as you do to read and respond repeatedly to messages on this board (it looks from the amount of time you are on here as if there is more than one of you logging in under your username) and neither would any ordinary member of the public have an axe to grind IN FAVOUR of lockdown and coerced vaccine policies - it's safe to say you are here in a professional capacity, whether it's as a govt shill, SAGE lackey or someone financially interested in the policies in place.

If not then tell us (in which case you have a somewhat perverse pleasure in the imposition of these policies and their effects on the British population). If you are, then disclose your interests.
My qualifications - very substantial.

Interesting to see you respond to challenges with aggression towards the challenger. It's not just you many do so on this forum.
Such people develop a viewpoint, seek sources to support that viewpoint, absorb that information without thinking and fail to answer reasonable questions.

In general, I ask people to justify their assertions and nearly always the poster cannot, because they can't.

When they go on the attack, it means they can't even address the argument.

So, consider the original post of this thread, and the bonkers quotes that he/she stands behind. You repeated the material, so do you agree with it?
This does deserve to be challenged, otherwise people just absorb and repeat the garbage.

There are a few rational posters on this forum, so please ask fon or splatt if they stand by the original post.
You have no "substantial" qualifications based on the evidence of your postings here. Even the other deliberate AP's who have been active on the site in the past at least made some informed comments and kept the conversation going for a while. Until they were blocked when the started getting deliberately disruptive.

All your positing have been naysaying. Demanding that people "prove" their opinions when their opinion were based on good primary sources. Or else posting very low quality sources which supported the official lockdown narrative. I have not seen one single post by you here that in any way discuses lockdowns, vaccines or all the other punitive measures except in a positive light. The other AP's at least had the wit to add texture to their posting positions.

What you do have is "multiple voices" in your postings. A very deliberate attempt to project a particular online personality which fails when you get annoyed or riled when your true voice comes out. A very different person from the contrived persona.

You show no evidence of any legal training but you do use the deflection and disruption tricks used by lawyers when cross examining hostile witnesses during litigation. I know them all. Which is why I always write water-tight written depositions or statements of fact beforehand and argue from that. Saves a lot of time. The lawyers always skip the viva voca. Some vexatious trolls hit upon some of these techniques by accident but your use has been a lot more measured and so deliberate. Acquired rather than innate.

So just to let you know, the guy(s) running the thinksaboutit a/c, you were flagged to be watched from your very earliest postings and having you blocked was discussed. I thought it was best to play along, initially giving the a/c benifit of the doubt, there are some really awkward old bastards out there and they can played off usefully to make points for the lurkers to read. My early very aggressive challenges were to investigate the bona fides of the a/c. The reaction was not of a genuine curmudgeonly old coot, even though that was the voice projected, so thinksaboutit was marked down as an A.P disruption a/c and has been played along as such ever since.

So the only reason you have been kept around is as a useful illustration to the causal readers and lurkers that third party state interests, or proxies working in their interest (for what ever reasons) ,are not only not a figment of some peoples imagination but very real and trying very hard to disrupt opposition to government policy. For which all your postings here, thinksaboutit, have been a prefect illustration. Trying very hard to sound just like some member of the awkward squad but actually just a very deliberate cover. Its not like the state does not have a very long history of such operations and given that this is the biggest post war government political crisis since Suez, of course these people are going to be active in public forums.

So this is the story thinksaboutit, think of yourself as the live captured pet A.P around here. Because that is all you are. With your posting noted and challenged when necessary and basically played along. Until you realize the game is up disappear and pop up under another a/c handle.

For people who dont know how these operations work the paid professionals (in the TLA's) do all the organizational leg work but the A.P's (agent provocateurs) are recruited from a wider pool that is likely to draw less attention to itself and fit in better with the target group. So for this kind of location people like retired military officers, police officers or the TA would be the usual recruiting pool. None of the AP's who have appeared here so far are first line people. Although I have my suspicions in the past about one or two transitory a/c's. Someone looked like they were testing the waters.

If any of this sounds a bit far fetched then a quick dive through the relevant (and reasonably accurate) history of these organizations will show you how it was done in the past. Nothing has changed since then. Because that is how this game is played. And is being played. And this site and its discussions and information is very much of interest to these people. Given the political stakes involved.

Now back to our regular programming..
Although you put the poster in their place, you did not actually provide an answer to the question in hand?

As per the OP, are the likes of Dr Vanden Bossche to be trusted or are they simply peddling misinformation? His recent warning about there being a vaccine disaster ahead of us is particularly worrisome. Can anyone confirm if the science he is basing these assumptions on is sound?

fon

Post by fon »

thinksaboutit wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:44 pm

Certainly not, Internet tripe, for sure.