Contaminated PCR test swabs?

MikeAustin

Contaminated PCR test swabs?

Post by MikeAustin »

I have no idea whether the following report is true, so I am putting a link here for folk to give their opinion. They say that a hospital in Bratislava has tested the swabs from PCR tests and found hollow fibres containing DARPA hydrogel and Lithium.

https://truth11.com/2021/04/30/an-analy ... ocide-pdf/

It does not look like a very convincing report to me. However, I have always been puzzled why they use long swabs for PCR tests when the specifications do not insist on it.

Splatt

Re: Contaminated PCR test swabs?

Post by Splatt »

Long swabs make it a one size fits all system and in particular makes them easier to grip and reach the throat.

As for the rest of the random nonsense, as a general rule, ANY website containing the word "truth" in its domain name contains anything but the truth.

Even the sentence you quoted just uses long words of non specific things that in one case doesnt exist to confuse people.

jmc

Post by jmc »

MikeAustin wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 6:22 pm I have no idea whether the following report is true, so I am putting a link here for folk to give their opinion. They say that a hospital in Bratislava has tested the swabs from PCR tests and found hollow fibres containing DARPA hydrogel and Lithium.

https://truth11.com/2021/04/30/an-analy ... ocide-pdf/

It does not look like a very convincing report to me. However, I have always been puzzled why they use long swabs for PCR tests when the specifications do not insist on it.
The swabs are long because the probability of detectable sample from an active infection is so low outside of the lungs. That why the RO is so low. Most of the viral load is in the lower respiratory system. The only part of the respiratory system that might have some virus debris that is easily accessible is the back of the nasal passage. Based on the research for other viral pneumonias the virus density in the nasal area is going to be very low / trace. The droplet particles in tidal breathing would have a much higher probability of RNA in them but the mass screening testing process cannot test those.

As for the document.Very low / no probability of having any substance. In any form. Once I see people mention DARPA and use conspiracy theory "trigger" words the validity of anything that follows is almost always 0%. They are often worth a very quick scan because very occasionally (very very occasionally ) in the garbled and hysterical prose can be some clues to something quite different. And with substance. But mostly just a word-salad.

I once got the first clue about a very interesting military surveillance satellite programme from just such a word-salad. Some guy had spun a completely fantastical conspiracy from a misunderstood deflection answer from someone who must have had some connection with the programme. I had had these kind of conversations so had an idea what the direction of the deflection might be. The most fun conversation of this type was with someone who I only discovered decades later had a big plaque with his name on it in the front lobby at Fort Meade. An interesting guy.

fon

Post by fon »

MikeAustin wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 6:22 pm I
It does not look like a very convincing report to me.
You are telling me? It's an amusingly extravagant fantasy idea to commit mass murder using poisoned PCR swabs. And the distraction involving ivermectin is a master stroke, for the gullible followed by an invitation to us to use a standard school microscope to verify the information. Mark my words Mike, there are people here who will be sucked in by this ridiculous cock and bull story. Ah well, it will create a pissing contest, but at least you observed that it does not look like a very convincing report (FFS!). It would be a perfect plot for a short series of doctor who, where the darleks insert the swabs up our childrens' noses while screaming exterminate, exterminate.....

Back in the real world, if one wanted to get rid of (say 100m) quickly, one can just let food shortages due climate change or covid19 do the work, without risk of reputational damage. Or merely prevent super market food deliveries for three weeks to a month, or turn off the cash machines for that duration. That would end much human life in many towns and cities.

If one is concerned about reputational damage, one would not risk it becoming public knowledge that 100m pcr swabs have poison in the tips that will make your brain grow and burst out of your skull.

It's laughable. But there people in the world gullible enough to suck it up! It's so sad.

fon

Post by fon »

MikeAustin wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 6:22 pm I have no idea whether the following report is true, so I am putting a link here for folk to give their opinion. They say that a hospital in Bratislava has tested the swabs from PCR tests and found hollow fibres containing DARPA hydrogel and Lithium.
Look, sometimes it's a bit of fun to unearth some bullshit like this, but we have to remember, there is a serious side the the crisis, as we emerge from lockdown, the last thing we want are distractions about the evil Ernst Stavro Blofleds trying to destroy planet earth. We are trying to reduce fear levels not drive them through the roof. If you come across more ludicrous articles, please do us a favour and put them in the bit bucket, there are several people I could mention who might think this gag is real! Have a heart, spare them the anxiety.

fon

Post by fon »

jmc wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:23 am the validity of anything that follows is almost always 0%.
We have failed in our schools to teach our kids and politicians the art of being sceptical, hence we have reared two generations of moronic gullible cretins! So the rot must have set in during the Labour governments of the 60s and 70s.

jmc

Post by jmc »

But there again if anyone had said 18 months ago that people would be stripped of their basic human rights and the country turned into a police state based on a fraudulent epidemiological data from almost 20 years ago and what was known very early on to be little more than a very bad cold that only was a health risk to already sick frail people you would have just shook your head in pity at any poor benighted person who might believe such a fantastical situation might ever come to pass.

Would nt you?

Because that's how the Normalcy Bias works.

fon

Post by fon »

jmc wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:22 pm B if anyone had said 18 months ago that people would be stripped of their basic human rights and the country turned into a police state based on a fraudulent epidemiological data from almost 20 years ago and what was known very early on to be little more than a very bad cold that only was a health risk to already sick frail people you would have just shook your head in pity at any poor benighted person who might believe such a fantastical situation might ever come to pass.
Yes. I'm not sure 'it was known' early on or even now . The idea of what is known is a nebulous one, as I am sure you are aware. I have found, over the years, that there is no way to short circuit the path to credibility. I'm sorry about that. It's very concerning. We must start a campaign against gullibility, esp. scientific gullibility. And against absolutism, the bbc has behaved as if it has an absolute right to ackowledge what is known. If we achieve one thing, the dismantlement/ abolition of the bbc, this will all be well worthwhile. It is worth losing Scotland and Wales and the reatained part of Ireland, if only in order to establish the English Broadcasting Corporation! Just an idea.

jmc

Post by jmc »

fon wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:05 pm
jmc wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:22 pm B if anyone had said 18 months ago that people would be stripped of their basic human rights and the country turned into a police state based on a fraudulent epidemiological data from almost 20 years ago and what was known very early on to be little more than a very bad cold that only was a health risk to already sick frail people you would have just shook your head in pity at any poor benighted person who might believe such a fantastical situation might ever come to pass.
Yes. I'm not sure 'it was known' early on or even now . The idea of what is known is a nebulous one, as I am sure you are aware. I have found, over the years, that there is no way to short circuit the path to credibility. I'm sorry about that. It's very concerning. We must start a campaign against gullibility, esp. scientific gullibility. And against absolutism, the bbc has behaved as if it has an absolute right to ackowledge what is known. If we achieve one thing, the dismantlement/ abolition of the bbc, this will all be well worthwhile. It is worth losing Scotland and Wales and the reatained part of Ireland, if only in order to establish the English Broadcasting Corporation! Just an idea.
Well the first HKU press conference on Jan 24'th had pretty good initial clinical data which filled out in the next few weeks. But the first solid paper with reliable clinical data was published by the South Koreans on March 12'th. Which mean that data would have been available on the private public health information sharing networks at least 7 to 10 days before. This was confirmed by the Taiwanese data published just over two weeks later. All these were pretty much ignored in the West. The most recent data I've seen a year later is just crossing the t's and dotting the i on what was known more than two weeks before the lockdowns started.

So it was known early on. It was a massive institutional failure that caused what happened next. A conspiracy theory minded person would sees intent and malice aforethought. I just see the incompetence of credentialized mediocrities. One assumes that the people in power are know what they are doing. I just assume they mostly dont have a clue. Just coast alone when things are fine and completely fall apart in a crisis. I think history is on my side on this particular subject.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

I'll fully agree with your post jmc except I have to disagree with this being government incompetence. I have never thought incompetence but deliberate planned actions by the government. I would love to be wrong in my suspicions....
Now proposing injecting children from september .is this after some long scientific debate with contributions from renowned and highly respected doctors and scientists ect that they came to this conclusion? No they push on with their plan regardless..
Children are not at risk and they know it..as they know the rest of the bullshit they have fed us...