Urgent: your response on vaccine passports

MikeAustin

Urgent: your response on vaccine passports

Post by MikeAustin »

It was only a month ago that the government requested feedback on a 'vaccination passport'. Apparently, 50,000 people gave feedback! Nevertheless, the are asking again more covertly, probably in the hoping that they will be less overwhelmed with protesting responses. The close date is tomorrow, 3rd May!

Here is the link: https://committees.parliament.uk/call-f ... ification/

I urge you to send something in. They require a Word document.

I wrote the following:
I am responding, as an individual, to your second request to share my view on ‘COVID-Status Certification’. However, I find it disingenuous of you to ask again having previously requested feedback only a month ago – feedback that should have been abundantly clear to you.

First of all, we need to know what the vaccine does before addressing if a certificate is of any use:

1. The ‘vaccine’ need only be available to a few. Covid-19 is only fatal for 0.2% of the population and more than half the fatalities attributed to covid are over 80. It need only be available for a few more than those who would normally take the annual flu vaccine.
2. It is an experimental intervention released under emergency measures. It is no more effective than natural immunity for the overwhelming majority.
3. It is not actually a ‘vaccine’. It works in a different way.
4. This ‘vaccine’ has caused death and illness in the target population. Recent deaths in the 80+ group correlate well with the ‘vaccine’ rollout at about 0.6% mortality. At 68 years old, I estimate my risk to be greater with this ‘vaccine’ than with covid-19.
5. Long-term effects are completely unknown. There are no tests upon which predictions can be made, let alone actual long-term test results.
6. The ‘vaccine’ does not remove the virus. It does not stop infections but hides the symptoms. It leaves the recipient still capable of shedding the virus and infecting others.
7. The ‘vaccine’ only provides protection for a limited length of time. The length of time is not fixed and can be different for different people.
8. Vaccinating one person does not protect another person. All those vulnerable to covid-19 have been offered the ‘vaccine’ and the vast majority have taken it.
9. mRNA ‘vaccines’ can generate new variants. The use of virus sequences to stimulate the body to produce a facsimile of the pathogen in order to learn to fight it, will generate new variants and present a greater risk to the general public.

Then we need to consider the results of a vaccine certificate:

1. A ‘vaccine’ certificate does not enable or grant freedom of movement. Freedom of movement is a human right. It has been temporarily suspended by the government and should immediately be restored, unconditionally.
2. A ‘vaccine’ certificate does not reduce risk. After making all interventions necessary to protect the vulnerable, the mere presence of a certificate contributes nothing to that.
3. A ‘vaccine’ certificate demonstrates nothing! We do not know whether a person with a vaccine certificate is carrying covid or not. Viruses may still be shedding because hiding the symptoms is the main function of this ‘vaccine’.
4. A ‘vaccine’ certificate is untimely for a ‘vaccine’ that has unknown long-term effects.
5. A ‘vaccine’ certificate creates inequality in contravention of the Equality Act 2010. It limits access to places and services for those who, for whatever reason, have chosen not to undergo this intervention. It creates divisions in the community.
6. A ‘vaccine’ certificate tends towards compulsion. The UK is signed up to the UN Charter that makes it illegal to compel or coerce anyone to be injected with anything.
7. A ‘vaccine’ certificate creates a precedent. Once issued for covid-19 interventions, the door is open to complete medical history and subsequent discrimination.
8. A ‘vaccine’ certificate can be forged. Whether on paper or electronic, there will be forgeries, thefts and hacks – as well as possible losses.
9. A ‘vaccine’ certificate is expensive. It is an extra layer of expensive bureaucracy. It also will need to be updated at intervals as the length of protection is limited.
10. A ‘vaccine’ certificate cannot create confidence. On consideration of all the above points, there can be no confidence in the utility of such a certificate.

An additional extremely important point is that, according to the government’s own statistics, mortality due to the so-called ‘vaccines’ in the healthy under 45s is now higher than that due to covid-19! It is utterly preposterous to propose a ‘vaccine passport’ for something that is injurious to health!

fon

Re: Urgent: your response on vaccine passports

Post by fon »

MikeAustin wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:23 pm It was only a month ago that the government requested feedback on a 'vaccination passport'. Apparently, 50,000 people gave feedback! Nevertheless, the are asking again more covertly, probably in the hoping that they will be less overwhelmed with protesting responses. The close date is tomorrow, 3rd May!

Here is the link: https://committees.parliament.uk/call-f ... ification/

I urge you to send something in. They require a Word document.

Thank, I'll endorse digital Ids.