Weimar court ruling

MikeAustin

Weimar court ruling

Post by MikeAustin »

Many will know of the decision of a judge at a family court in Weimar to ban the imposition of face masks in school due to harms caused to the children. The court heard evidence against the PCR test and found that the measures implemented had no foundation and were disproportionate.
Many will also know that the judge involved had his house searched, his car searched and his mobile phone taken by some security personnel after a higher court over-ruled his decision.

Today, it seems to be that the judge was right all along. That is, he did have the authority to challenge third parties (such as the government) when considering the welfare of children.

I am grateful to Stiftung Corona Ausschuss for providing this information via their Telegram Group. The article is is 2020news.de
https://2020news.de/beschluss-aus-karls ... grundlage/
If you open this in Chrome you can get a translation from the icon in the address bar.

sayless997@outlook.com

Re: Weimar court ruling

Post by sayless997@outlook.com »

Fascinating. I'm relieved the original judge and decision has been vindicated. Thanks for posting the info.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

It's a warning shot to anyone going against the narrative and their ( evil) agenda.. look we can ruin you or even kill you agenda..
His decision overruled by paid puppets..
Thanks for the post ( a while back I know) mike..

Teebs

Post by Teebs »

Wonderful news!

In contrast, in the august courts of England, the judicial review into opening pubs earlier than 17 May has just been thrown out (easy to find references online) because of time constraints.

Basically, the government dragged its heels and the judge finally said the application had become "academic" because it could not be heard in time befor the 17 May scheduled re-opening.

As soon as that judgement was declared, SAGE released their report confirming that contagion indoors in pubs etc was negligble.

The cynicism and hypocrisy stinks - all the way to the ruins of the Berlin Wall, and back.

This is further evidence that the Bojo government and SAGE do not give a toss about public health or the public good. They are simply obsessed with protecting their own backs and maintaining the manifestly false narrative that everything they have done has been for the public good.

To re-confirm, the judicial review was dismissed because of a technical issue with time. not because of merits, and the subsequent disclosure from SAGE confirmed that the application was actually sound. I read that the people who brought the review are considering other options, and they definitely should.

Sheeple wake up! Bojo, Hancock, SAGE et al are not just bumbling fools. They are nasty, conniving and self-serving.

CoronanationStreet

Post by CoronanationStreet »

It's actually important that they do keep their action as "live" as they can if only to put pressure on the govt.

The merits of the case will be equally applicable to forthcoming restrictions when hospitality venues are given permission to "open" because any continued restrictions have to be viewed in the light of minimal risk assessed in the now-disclosed SAGE report (which presumably also covered in part the pre-vaccine period).

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

That is what was politically expedient about lockdown: it annihilates the counterfactual so that it is self-validating and, through its use, you remove any possible evidence from your opponents but at the costs of eternalising these conditions because, having subject people to this, the truth must now be defended. They never should have gone down this ludicrous route in the first place, it shows merely how human rationality is ravaged by institutional segregations that function as sectarian divisions. The tyranny of objectified reason is hard to counter once it has been sedimented in reality by the use of institutions to shape that reality.

MikeAustin

Post by MikeAustin »

More developments here:
https://2020news.de/die-rechtsbeugung-von-leipzig/
The (bad) Leipzig judge who over-ruled the (good) Weimar judge acted illegally and Viviane Fischer is to file a complaint against him.
I'm rooting for her! She is one of Reiner Fuellmich's team.

MikeAustin

Post by MikeAustin »

... and another thing! This is the original judgement by the Weimar Court, in English, dated 8th April. It refers to the inability of the PCR test to detect infections. This would appear to be a 'foot inside the door' to exposing this global fraud to the general public. I find it really heartening!

https://2020news.de/wp-content/uploads/ ... _08-en.pdf

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

Me too..
Thanks for the update mike .
😊