Two revelations about vaccines

Teebs

Two revelations about vaccines

Post by Teebs »

1. Pfizer has issued a "fact sheet" (dated 6 April 2021) for the Pfizer-Biontech drug that proclaims:

"EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) OF THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) IN INDIVIDUALS 16 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER"

It then goes on to say:

"The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is a vaccine and may prevent you from getting COVID-19. There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19."

And it repeats:

"The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine that may prevent COVID-19. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19."
(my emphasis)

This document is available on the FDA website:
https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

This comes direct from Pfizer itself, and confirms that these vaccines are NOT approved, neither by the FDA nor by any other regulatory body. They were pushed through under "emergency use authorisation". They have NOT been demonstrated to be safe, or effective.

There are ongoing trials that will not conclude until April 2023:
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728

So, next time some politician or anyone says these drugs have been "approved" and "proven" to be safe and effective ... now you all know.

The same thing now is being done for children. These drugs are being pushed through for "emergency" authorisation for mass vaccination of children. Any allegations made about their "safety" or "effectiveness" (leaving aside their necessity) are, at best, simply unverified.

2. Moderna has just posted its first profit, due to its covid vaccine:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/moderna-tu ... YdcWoj3D3o

Golly, what about all that talk about these vaccines being non-profit?

A simple search will show AZ, Pfizer and everyone making tons of money here. The non-profit story was never true.

A note on Moderna:

In May 2020, Moderna board member Dr. Moncef Slaoui resigned from the company to become Chief Scientist for US's "Operation Warp Speed", a group designed to accelerate the development of a COVID-19 vaccine. Slaoui continued to hold more than $10 million in stock options in the company in his new role while the federal government invested $483 million in the company to assist in COVID-19 vaccine trials. Senator Elizabeth Warren called the holding a conflict of interest and said Slaoui should have divested his options.

https://www.businessinsider.fr/us/monce ... ict-2020-5

And so ...

The vaccination programme is part of the ongoing, relentless covid-hysteria. Government statements about "approval", "safety" and "efficacy" of these vaccines are untrue.

Government statements about the noble "non-profit" offering of these alleged wonder drugs are also untrue.

And, finally ...

We must always remember: these are the natural recovery rates from infection by Sars2-cov as published by the CDC:

• Ages 0 to 19 = 99.997%
• Ages 20 to 49 = 99.98%
• Ages 50 to 69 = 99.5%
• Ages 70 and older = 94.6%

Sars2-cov is not, and never was, a "dangerous virus" for the massive majority of people. The only people at risk are those who have deteriorated immunity either from advanced age or underlying conditions.

(Personal note: two members of my household got covid. One, [female, 61] had a nasty cough for 2-3 days and felt generally awful, then recovered naturally. She only took herbal supplements. The other [male, 18] felt a bit drowsy for 2-3 days, and that was it. I remained in normal contact with them at all times, felt nothing. Never had a test. No masks in this household. No gel either.)

The damage that the hysteria has done is far more than any damage the virus could have done by itself. If anything, the hysteria and panic and grotesque government policies, have magnified the impact of the virus:

https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2021 ... 021-104080

Bottom line:

Factual evidence is in: This is not, and never should have been classed as, some dangerous "pandemic".

Lockdowns, masks, social distancing and all that baloney - none of it was ever necessary and it never made any positive impact, while evidence is mounting of huge negative impacts.

Governments over-reacted massively - either out of simple incompetence and panic (which I still favour as the best explanation) or something worse (which I cannot believe because I do not think any of these clowns in high office have that kind of intelligence).

Having created the mess, they are desperate for the vaccines to dig themselves out of it, without having to admit they were wrong in the first place.

They do not care about public health or any of that. Only about their short-term political careers (and money ... the price of wallpaper these days ... can make you come unglued ...).

MikeAustin

Re: Two revelations about vaccines

Post by MikeAustin »

Teebs wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:36 am Factual evidence is in: This is not, and never should have been classed as, some dangerous "pandemic".
Thanks Teebs - a very informative post.

The 'official' jab death rate so far is 1 per 43,682 jabs in the UK. In Europe, it is about twice as much, resulting in nearly 10,000 deaths according to 'official' figures. I checked them out here. I will re-post the age-related risk table from that post. It is useful to compare with the CDC figures that you gave.
risk-table.jpg
risk-table.jpg (31.69 KiB) Viewed 742 times
In the above 'unhealthy' means 'with covid' and pre-existing conditions and healthy means 'with covid'.

Children are at risk from 'with covid' deaths by between 1 in a million and 1 in five million. It would be criminal to jab them.

Teebs

Post by Teebs »

MikeAustin wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:33 am
The 'official' jab death rate so far is 1 per 43,682 jabs in the UK. In Europe, it is about twice as much, resulting in nearly 10,000 deaths according to 'official' figures.
The disparity between vaccine death rates in Europe and the UK is suspicious, in the sense that it can have no logical explanation. Very similar populations and the exact same drugs.

When the UK crossed the infamous 100,000 Covid deaths line, Prof. Heneghan said he estimated around 10% of those were "with covid" rather than "of". (This was on a video that I cannot relocate quickly now.)

But I recently read that perhaps up to 1 in 3 of the registered covid deaths were "with" rather than "of".

(Based on all the stories circulating, I suspect that if/when a final calm audit is made, the numbers of "with" could be at least half of the total attributed.)

One has to wonder if the same massaging of numbers is being done on vaccine deaths in the UK?

There is certainly no incentive for continental Europe to exagerate its vaccine-related deaths, but the UK is promoting the most aggressive vaccination programme in Europe - BoJo is talking up his "vaccine bounce" in the polls and the political incentive to push down the numbers there is manifest.

thelightcavalry

Post by thelightcavalry »

Teebs wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:36 am
And, finally ...

We must always remember: these are the natural recovery rates from infection by Sars2-cov as published by the CDC:

• Ages 0 to 19 = 99.997%
• Ages 20 to 49 = 99.98%
• Ages 50 to 69 = 99.5%
• Ages 70 and older = 94.6%

Sars2-cov is not, and never was, a "dangerous virus" for the massive majority of people. The only people at risk are those who have deteriorated immunity either from advanced age or underlying conditions.
I agree with your conclusions, but I am sceptical about this citation of recovery rates supposedly made by the CDC. I just made the mistake of quoting these figures to someone without verifying. Kindly supply a link to an authoritative source as I don't see it.

fon

Post by fon »

Teebs wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:36 am 1. Pfizer has issued a "fact sheet" (dated 6 April 2021) for the Pfizer-Biontech drug that proclaims:

"EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) OF THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) IN INDIVIDUALS 16 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER"
Well they are not holding back are they. They are paragones of honesty in this regard at least.

I've done similar things myself some times, emergency releases of software to save in my case) spacecraft that would otherwise have been be a certain loss to the governments concerned of X billions of dollars. I had to gulp hard before I signed the papers, but in all cases the software worked and the satellites (and many livilhoods and in case one lives ) were saved.

So no regrets there are many good reasons for emergency use authorizations.No malice in it, just no alternatives, so things are honestly done on the best effort. On the software changes, I inspected each one of them from every angle I could think of, I'm certain June Raine of MHRA does the same, it's called taking responsibility, and it's right.

JohnK

Post by JohnK »

Thanks Teebs, I agree with you bottom line. The challenge now is how to work our way out of it.

fon

Post by fon »

Teebs wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:36 am A simple search will show AZ, Pfizer and everyone making tons of money here. The non-profit story was never true.
My pension fund invests in businesses like that, as does your perhaps. Although I personally own no pharma shares at present.Having worked in the business, it's too chancey for me.

But Scientists and their backers/shareholders have to eat. Esp. when they depend on their dividends as I do.drug discovery is a very expensive game.
The vaccination programme is part of the ongoing, relentless covid-hysteria. Government statements about "approval", "safety" and "efficacy" of these vaccines are untrue.
AFAIK, I think the only firm to have said no profit that is AZ/Oxford? The details of the "approval", "safety" and "efficacy" of the vaccines is in the public domain.

The damage that the hysteria has done is far more than any damage the virus could have done … This is not, and never should have been classed as, some dangerous "pandemic". They do not care about public health or any of that. Only about their short-term political careers (and money ... the price of wallpaper these days ... can make you come unglued ...).
you might be right on some of that. We live in such cynical times. You can buy spray on wall paper glue nowadays. Sticks better.You can make your own with flour and sugar, you can always eat the wall paper if the emergency gets worse!

funtimes

Post by funtimes »

Rehashing things isnt going to work.
Things have been broken buddy. Accept it. It doesnt mean giving up and surrendering. It means accepting that things are not the same as they once were and this was always out of your control. The monkey mind wants to believe it can control everything and put labels on everything in order to dominate the environment but in reality there are a lot more forces at work than your monkey mind trying to hold onto the territory it once had. The ego will not save you from the change that has happened. Its hard to process but this IS happening and in case you havent really let it sink in yet, has been happening for over a year.

Its about moving forward now. We already know about the facts. We knew most of them last year. We know what we need to know to make our minds up about the so-called pandemic. And it is clear that the reality of the pandemic is much more different to the narrative depicted about it. Neither conclusions are positive because even the factual version of events does not lead us to a happy ever after ending. And the other leads us to the fatal ending of humanity itself, if we were to choose to really believe it.

You can rehash it all you want. Before you long you are going to be like the old crazy Vietnam veteran who cannot let the trauma of the experiences he went through go and learn to live with life again. Its hard but this IS trauma. This IS the fallout of a well calculated sickening political operation that encompasses all areas of life as you know it. This wasnt a little jab at your midsection, this was an all-out cold blooded attempted murder while you (and everybody else) was unarmed and the majority unsuspecting. This WAS and still IS an act of war. Worse still, an act of war on home turf and on innocent people by their own government.

Accept it. This does not mean buckling to it. It does not mean going quietly and being a victim anymore than you already have been. It means processing things so that you are here right now in this moment. Because this moment is where everything is. When your mind is elsewhere and you are rehashing events trying to find different outcomes and conclusions to make yourself feel better, you are not present to face how things are right now and what you can do right now. You are f*cked if your head is still in 2020. How long before 2020 becomes a long time ago and you are still trapped in the past still processing things? Will you still be parroting the same shit a year from now? How do you think that will affect your life? Your health and wellbeing? And that of your family and friends?

You were forced into this. There was nothing you could do. Stop playing the hero and looking to save the day. Swallow your pride. Admit that you were blown over by the whole situation. You were defeated, as were many others, caught off guard. Regroup. Get your head back into the game so you can go back out and focus on not what has been done but how you can move forward.

You might not see it but this path will lead to decline eventually. You cannot sustain the denial and repression of what is going on and has gone on forever. It breaks the most hardy soldiers who have served in some of the most violent wars and seen some awful stuff. You are not bulletproof. While you might be strong, by no means does it mean there is no time for you to rest, regroup, process everything and take the time to evaluate before committing yourself to fighting another day. You have to know where the fight is and whether the fight is worth it. Better still, you need to know what you are actually fighting.

What you are fighting at this point is yourself. Society as you know it HAS changed. Unless you are God there aint shit you can do to undo the past year and take us all back to before all this happened. Face it. The best thing you can do is do all you can do to make sure you are not left behind to pick up the pieces. That is not your job. Everybody else, the ones who know what is best for them anyway, are working on themselves and trying to move forward, trying to regain a sense of normality again, trying to process what has happened and putting it behind them, trying to look after themselves.

Nobody is going to save you from this. Strength in numbers, rebellion, anti-lockdowns etc. Call it what you will. When changes like this happen, they are happening regardless of what opposition they face. It isnt a matter of if, it is a matter of when. The trauma may be dulled by resistance but by no means does not mean we will find ourselves living in a world before 2020. So the only option then is to save yourself. Think about yourself. Deal with your own baggage in relation to all of this. Ultimately all that will happen is all this will gradually fade away and society will inevitably go back to doing what society does. And it will be you who carries the scars and burdens all the weight on your shoulders. You will pay the price and nobody will be able to save you except yourself, just as is the case in life anyway.

This is no different. Bad things happen. Sometimes REALLY BAD things happen. Either way, you cannot be in that headspace forever being controlled by the darkness within. Sooner or later you have to confront it. And you wont do that by repeating the same stuff as if its going to change the damage that has been done. Minimize further damage to yourself and others by learning to move forward. The best offering you may have to others is your ability to get through the hard times and still be a beacon for others. To do that you have to get to the other side first in order to say that you lived through it to tell the tale and then help others do the same.

You aint living if your head is in the past. And you aint no help when you are like a broken record. Yes the vaccines are not approved. Since has been known for a long time. Yes the PCR method was and still is a scam. Yes the government knew. No they dont care. No the virus is not a dangerous killer virus. 99% survival rate? We know. Mild to moderate-severe flu? We know.

The question is - what are YOU going to do about it?
How does this affect YOUR life moving forward?
How will YOU cope?
What solutions do YOU have?

Teebs

Post by Teebs »

thelightcavalry wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 3:52 pm
I agree with your conclusions, but I am sceptical about this citation of recovery rates supposedly made by the CDC. I just made the mistake of quoting these figures to someone without verifying. Kindly supply a link to an authoritative source as I don't see it.
Calculations are from the data on this site:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... arios.html

Teebs

Post by Teebs »

fon wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 4:11 pm
So no regrets there are many good reasons for emergency use authorizations.No malice in it, just no alternatives, so things are honestly done on the best effort. On the software changes, I inspected each one of them from every angle I could think of, I'm certain June Raine of MHRA does the same, it's called taking responsibility, and it's right.
I have no problems in principle with "emergency" measures. What I do have a problem with, is dishonesty. The public message is that these vaccines have been approved, and therefore are safe and effective. That is false.

Not a single one of the great leaders - that I can find - has honestly said "this is a temporary emergency authorisation and the full impact will not be known for a few years".

The other problem I have, is that I dispute the existence of a genuine health emergency.

There are two kinds of emergencies that can be said to exist:

1. A healthcare emergency in some countries/areas where underfunded services are unable to cope with even a minor blip. The UK is such an example and every bad flu season the service is stretched to breaking point.

2. A political emergency caused by the decsion of governments to opt for extreme measures leading to massive turmoil and trauma in everyday life.

Number 1 can be addressed by focussed protection of the small minority that is known to be vulnerable and by long term investment to improve capacity. This did not happen. If the vaccines are as effective as publicised (and the best that can be honestly said at the moment is "we don't know") then they will help in the short term but the long term investment is still required.

Number 2 is the main driving force behind the new vaccines. First, they spun a false narrative that Sars2-cov is going to kill everybody, and implemented horrendous damaging policies. Second, to try and get out of the first mess, they spin a false narrative that there are perfectly safe and effective miracle drugs that have been properly approved.

This appears to be a good political solution because it hopefully avoids them having to admit they were wrong about the initial narrative. (And no politician ever admits a mistake ... they are infallible.)

But, it is not going to work. Two wrongs do not make a right. The falsehood in the first narrative will continue to cause trouble, until it is undone and admitted as false. "Vaccine passports" are just the latest result of the initial false narrative of a deadly plague.

In the case of your spacecraft, imagine if someone ... say some guy called Neil at Imperial College ... made a bad calculation about trajectory or telemetry and you had to scramble to write a software patch. Your software "correction" will then be responsible for sending the spacecraft off-course, because it was based on a miscalculation to start with.