Vaccine's - FAO the "Lurkers"

Speedstick

Re: Vaccine's - FAO the "Lurkers"

Post by Speedstick »

Quite right Miahoneybee.
We of course would have faced ridicule, disgust, fines, imprisonment and worse for defending or harbouring Jewish families in Nazi Germany, but our cause would still have been a just one, just as it is now. l speak here solely for my granddaughter as she has no voice of her own against this lockdown scam and medical apartheid, Vax Nazism.
Even if l have to face the death penalty, l will accept that rather than be vaccinated, freedom is a principle that must never ever ever ever be traded, to any kind of Nazism.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

Good on you speedstick..
With regards to FT posts..I still disagree with you..I ignore the 77th brigade and trolls they dont bother me in the least as they are irrelevant..however should I choose to waste my time and respond I am well aware they get their rocks off but that doesnt mean I give a toss they can do what they like just as I have the right to do the same.. I could not care less if they f..k off tomorrow or stay on the forum.. they have no power over me. I dont feel powerless because they are here and attempt to bait people..in the grand scheme of things they are trivial...you have wasted a post pointing out what everyone knows..
they wont change my mind and Visa versa.
If the trolls had any power over anyone the months of trying to convince anyone has not worked..goading people is neither here nor there..
:roll:

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

Ps a form of gratification is in your opinion FT certainly not mine...
I post what I post as I have something to say nothing more....
I am well aware of those switching sides over months as they cant remember previous posts and where they were meant to stand with their multiple personalities ....
:roll:

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

CoronanationStreet wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:12 pm Are you suggesting some level of lives lost because of the vaccines is acceptable because it's less than the putative number of lives saved by the vaccines?

If so what is the ratio you think is acceptable? And is it different for adults (as currently open to vaccines) compared to children?

What are the acceptable numbers or ratios according to your qualifications?
Quite obviously, from a public health point of view is a measure saves more life-years than it costs, it is successful. In life-years terms the break even ratio is obviously 1. Anything better than this is a win.

To consider the benefit of a vaccine, consider the recipient's benefit + their contacts' benefits + the contacts' contacts benefit etc. i.e the recipient + the herd.

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

I very sadly read today, regulators have given the green light to vaccinate school children over 12 in the UK.
What sane and caring person or society, risks the lives of children, who have very little more than zero risk of this or any virus.
Madness utter and complete vax Nazi madness.
I feel already for the families who will lose loved children as a result of this disgusting policy.
To make it even more deplorable and despicable, trolls on here, the government and MSM will do their level best to cover up and hide such tragic deaths.
The depravity of this scenario clearly knows no depths!!!
It's just SICK!!!

RichardTechnik

Post by RichardTechnik »

Speedstick wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:48 pm I very sadly read today, regulators have given the green light to vaccinate school children over 12 in the UK.
What sane and caring person or society, risks the lives of children, who have very little more than zero risk of this or any virus.
I feel already for the families who will lose loved children as a result of this disgusting policy.
To make it even more deplorable and despicable, trolls on here, the government and MSM will do their level best to cover up and hide such tragic deaths.
It's just SICK!!!
I totally agree Speedstick. There are no words to express my utter contempt for those who actively promote this evil. Starting with John Edmunds.

JockCovidiot

Post by JockCovidiot »

Speedstick wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:48 pm I very sadly read today, regulators have given the green light to vaccinate school children over 12 in the UK.
It's just SICK!!!
If you want to face up to the reality of the world we live in and realise just how fucked we are go on to mumsnet and see how eager people are to jab their kids!

This is fucking sick. The world has gone fucking bat shit. I am beyond the point now of giving a fuck. We as a society will get what we deserve.

Its over.

Congrats to the trolls and 77th hope you enjoy the fucking dystopia you have been spunking over for the last year and a half!

To the sceptics - enjoy what you can while you can. Soon you will be jabbed or imprisoned/impoverished. There is no place in the dystopian nightmare unfolding for the unvaxxed.

Fuck the Gov, fuck covid, fuck the vaxx, fuck mankind we had our chance and fucked it... fuck it all!

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

Great Post Jock, yes l agree with everything you say.
I fully empathize with your pain and frustration.
The world has gone completely bonkers. Yes the unvaccinated will be treated just like those of the Jewish faith in Nazi Germany, this current tyranny is every bit as evil as that evil and will end in the same sorry fashion.
The trolls are just paid Pfizer employees Jock, they have to be, its not possible for any human being to be quite that stupid.

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

Speedstick wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:07 pm Great Post Jock, yes l agree with everything you say.
I fully empathize with your pain and frustration.
The world has gone completely bonkers. Yes the unvaccinated will be treated just like those of the Jewish faith in Nazi Germany, this current tyranny is every bit as evil as that evil and will end in the same sorry fashion.
The trolls are just paid Pfizer employees Jock, they have to be, its not possible for any human being to be quite that stupid.
Have a look back at what you have just written and reflect on your comparisons.
You should learn that you are being somewhat extreme.

Interesting that you can only deal with opposing argument, by throwing abuse. Not a sign of winning the argument, is it?