"Cases" not hospitalisations are now/again the reason to not lift the kockdown and other covid restrictions

CoronanationStreet

"Cases" not hospitalisations are now/again the reason to not lift the kockdown and other covid restrictions

Post by CoronanationStreet »

Utterly predictable, but resonates with those not interested in looking at the actual impact of those "cases".

Not much faith in vaccines protecting those in high risk categories then. Unless the virus has suddenly mutated into something which, having had symptoms prior to admission, is now switching to attacking less vaccinated people under 40 or so, and pushing those peoole into hospital because their symptoms are so severe. What is the current scientific position on that?

The medical fascists do not wish to relinquish control over their servants (British citizens) and Boris will now be so much less inclined to do so after the Cummings shit throwing.

As for vaccines, however successful they are we can see the policy mission creep under the wing of vaccine fascist Hancock. Moved somewhat from crying freedom after the high risk groups had been vaccinated.

I wonder also through all their risk/benefit analysis how many children dying as a result of being administered with a covid vaccine they have worked out is acceptable?

What are your views here? How many child deaths warrant rolling out the vaccines to children?

Speedstick

Re: "Cases" not hospitalisations are now/again the reason to not lift the kockdown and other covid restrictions

Post by Speedstick »

My view is firmly not a single child death is acceptable, not ONE!!!
This is disgusting abuse of power all under the disguise of a pandemic, but which isn't a pandemic, it's a compulsory vaccination business plan sponsored by the world's so called elite, slavering over the profits to be reaped.
What sane person can accept the death of a child or children to save us from a virus which lets be totally honest here has been blown totally out of all proportion to its true level of risk.
In my opinion this is state sponsored child murder, and any rubber stampers and collaborative partners should be tried in the courts for crimes against humanity.
I can't believe we are even discussing risking children's lives on this issue, we have collectively allowed this rotten government to over step the mark too far! When is someone in authority going to have the gonads to STOP this NOW!!!!!

miahoneybee

Re: "Cases" not hospitalisations are now/again the reason to not lift the kockdown and other covid restrictions

Post by miahoneybee »

Whole heartedly agree with you speedstick....

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

"I can't believe we are even discussing risking children's lives on this issue, we have collectively allowed this rotten government to over step the mark too far!"

The fact that they want to do this makes you question the root of their commitment to the vaccines. What is it about the vaccines that makes the international state apparatus want to force this vaccine on everyone? And why has all the safety data been ignored?
You have a low-risk virus that is not very contagious and you are supposed to take a low-efficacy, high-risk vaccine for it.
But, given the senselessness of all this, especially in relation to children, you have to wonder what it is about the vaccine that makes them want to make it compulsory. It has been about the vaccine from the start.

CoronanationStreet

Post by CoronanationStreet »

Speedstick wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:28 pm My view is firmly not a single child death is acceptable, not ONE!!!
This is disgusting abuse of power all under the disguise of a pandemic, but which isn't a pandemic, it's a compulsory vaccination business plan sponsored by the world's so called elite, slavering over the profits to be reaped.
What sane person can accept the death of a child or children to save us from a virus which lets be totally honest here has been blown totally out of all proportion to its true level of risk.
In my opinion this is state sponsored child murder, and any rubber stampers and collaborative partners should be tried in the courts for crimes against humanity.
I can't believe we are even discussing risking children's lives on this issue, we have collectively allowed this rotten government to over step the mark too far! When is someone in authority going to have the gonads to STOP this NOW!!!!!
I QUITE AGREE. Do not mistake my question as acceptance of that happening.

I'm interested to hear from others, those who philosophically, socially and politically support lockdown.

The question is very simple for them:

- as the vaccines have been represented to the British public as THE way out of lockdown and the return of stolen freedoms; and

- as and deaths and severe adverse reactions in adults have occurred across the board from all of the vaccines, but the rollout has not stopped; and

- the secretary of state for health, Hancock, is an avowed supporter of mandatory vaccines including for children; and

- there is talk of 21 June being delayed as not enough people have been vaccinated; and

- there is political and scientific debate about vacinating children with the same or modified versions of the vaccines which have resulted in adult deaths and severe reactions;

How many children being killed or possibly left with life changing injury or illness is acceptable to them?

No discussion. They just need to reply with a number.

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

Nobody wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:14 am

You have a low-risk virus that is not very contagious and you are supposed to take a low-efficacy, high-risk vaccine for it.
What planet do you live on?

Do you have any grasp on reality, at all?

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

No Thinks , what planet do you live on?
What Nobody writes here is perfectly accurate, unless you are particularly frail or have a serious metabolic rate disorder, Covid is of little or no danger to you whatsoever, this is why Invermectin and focused protection were the simple and most cost effective way to handle this situation.
Instead the government drove fear into the populace, dismissed a highly effective and cheap drug and made people believe only a vaccine or vaccines would save them , just like you they made a thoroughly and totally disingenuous misrepresentation of the truth!!!!!!

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

The virus is around the same health status as flu. If properly treated, early (unlike the inaccurate advice from the NHS) it is easily treatable. Listen to the video I linked yesterday. In the video he tells of very unusual things happening in Africa relating to hydroxychloroquine supplies and also one of the factories producing hydroxychloroquine being destroyed. Who knows what is going on? It appears there are very unusual forces affecting this reality. But pharmaceuticals companies, like other global corporations, have an appalling history. This is just the latest instalment in their attempt to use global institutions to develop markets for products whilst reducing competition. From the start, it was clear the signification of the properties of the virus concerned rendering necessary a solution: global vaccinations necessitating a global ID programme...

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

...The lockdown just initiated a condition that created the necessity of the vaccine: people will accept it to return to public existence, so that huge infringements on civil liberties have been used to create a market and this has also served other parts of the globalist agenda, reducing economic competition. I read a comment online yesterday that strip clubs, bars and brothels were open but the police were raiding churches. As yourself why? I have commented this in my early posts. Clearly the state is concerned to target sources of ethical community. Also, it is well known in public health that there is something called "group density effect", people who are embedded in associational networks of people they experience congruity with are healthier, stress reduces the effectiveness of the immune system, and, instead of acting to promote such a condition, the state has acted to mitigate it, why? It is as if they want to promote ill-health and that is saying nothing about the massive increase in suicides, domestic abuse, drug use, etc. It seems to me that a major target of the lockdown is to efface the bases of ethical life because there is a necessary relation between the ethical and the political and the signification of the virus has served a political agenda from the beginning. You cannot make sense of the contradictions any other way. Look at Simone Gold and other US doctors, during a so-called health emergency, they were developing effective out-patient treatment and they were reprimanded and blocked. The piece I linked yesterday said that eight-five per cent of the deaths in the US were preventable and, with appropriate out-patient treatment, should never have gone into hospital. So, how can you make sense of the absurd inhumanity of all this except that there are powerful agents dictating the nature of the space of possibility relating to Sars-Cov 2 and whatever its reality is?

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

The reason it was important to block alternative therapeutics was to ensure the status of the vaccines as an "emergency" solution and thus escape liability, very similar to the way the WHO engineered the pandemic status to trigger the measures in the first place. Behind the reality of these actions are powerful vested interests that are using the notion of a potential threat to transform global societies. Nine billionaires have increased their wealth by about 25% during this pandemic because lockdown affects the basis of economic action. Bezos is supports the New York Times in the same way Gates supports the Guardian and BBC. Using legitimate apparatus to publicly signify a virus and necessitate behavioural routines that benefit you is just making public services function as advertising agencies. But, as this shows, when you have large sums of money you can shape the context and significance of phenomenon. This is why there used to be an emphasis on independent institutions.