Yellow Card Reporting

thinksaboutit

Re: Yellow Card Reporting

Post by thinksaboutit »

RichardTechnik wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:46 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:46 pm
MikeAustin wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:06 pm

Please address your questions to MHRA who should be investigating figures that they themselves have published.

And now I will put you back in the solitary cell that is my blocklist.
MHRA is very clear that it publishes the statistics on what was reported through the yellow card scheme.
Obviously, this can include some instances with coincidence and not causation.

You do not cater for this effect (or even admit the concept), so your statistics must be considered as unreliable and sensible people should simply ignore them. They are "designed to deceive"
I would say your posts supporting the MHRA counterconcept that any adverse reactions cannot be attibuted to the 'vaccine' are "designed to deceive" as is your MHRA and decitful June Raine.
See here you go again either misunderstanding or misrepresenting.

No sensible person is saying no adverse reactions are caused by the vaccine. It is simply that you cannot derive causation from the fact that a correlated event has been reported.

Have a think about it.

MikeAustin

Post by MikeAustin »

thinksaboutit wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:24 pm No sensible person is saying no adverse reactions are caused by the vaccine. It is simply that you cannot derive causation from the fact that a correlated event has been reported.
Deriving causation from an actual well-correlated event within 5-6 days is more reliable than deriving causation from a false, poorly-correlated event 28 days prior, i.e. matching 'covid' deaths to dodgy PCR test results.

(Note to self: I must put this person back in his blocked box again)

RichardTechnik

Post by RichardTechnik »

MikeAustin wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:36 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:24 pm No sensible person is saying no adverse reactions are caused by the vaccine. It is simply that you cannot derive causation from the fact that a correlated event has been reported.
Deriving causation from an actual well-correlated event within 5-6 days is more reliable than deriving causation from a false, poorly-correlated event 28 days prior, i.e. matching 'covid' deaths to dodgy PCR test results.

(Note to self: I must put this person back in his blocked box again)
And for me Mike. Of course we should. But theres something about inate humanity that leads to both of us cutting this piece of detritus some slack in the forlorn expectatiuon it ( plural ) might respond. Some hope.

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

When people can derive sources of value, and experience attributions of competence that are institutionally supported, interpersonally, and publicly consequential, they can become capable callous disregard for others because it is not part of the sphere of visibility via which they experience the attribution of their social properties, happens in educational institutions all day long, public health will be no different, full of do-gooders experiencing projecting their profound concern and experiencing its indulgence as a source of public identity.

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

amanuensis

Post by amanuensis »

I note that the most recent Yellow-Card update shows an increase in menstruation related side-effects of 50% (AZ) and 30% (Pfizer) -- for a single week.

It really is a rubbish system -- entries are far more closely correlated with the enthusiasm to report at the time, over the actual incidence rate of the side effect.

jmc

Post by jmc »

amanuensis wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:14 am I note that the most recent Yellow-Card update shows an increase in menstruation related side-effects of 50% (AZ) and 30% (Pfizer) -- for a single week.

It really is a rubbish system -- entries are far more closely correlated with the enthusiasm to report at the time, over the actual incidence rate of the side effect.
Thats an unfortunate side effect with these systems. They are basically voluntary so the quality of the case history entries tends to be all over the place. But there again most raw data from heterogeneous clinical sources is like that.

But at least based on the experience with VAERS over the decades very useful information can be extracted and deduced using standard data normalization and statistical analysis techniques. By extracting standardized record data and then using the standard data analysis procedures to remove outliers, noise and fix mistakes you at least have a group data set which you can start to compare with the general population data sets. Which is your control group.

Based on analysis done with other vaccines in the VAERS system the types of problems seen with the SARs CoV 2 vaccines are mostly not that different . At least for initial adverse response. What is different is the magnitude of the adverse effects. I have been using the Influenza A/B vaccines VAERS data as my informal control and SARs CoV 2 vaccines are about two orders of magnitude less safe than Influenza A/B vaccines.

Which given that the > 70 risk/benefit profile is about the same and < 70 much higher than with influenza the SARs vaccines fail all traditional metrics for general use of a vaccine. The 5/10 year risk of mortality from SARs CoV 2 is not at least two orders of magnitude greater than for Influenza.

Now what the magnitude of the early VAERS adverse effects entries does look like is the data from early clinical trials of past vaccines candidates which eventually fail to get approval. Because the high rate of adverse effects does not satisfy the health risk / benefit equation. The ultimate decider in all previous approved vaccines for general use.

FrankiiB

Post by FrankiiB »

Personally, I had the jab, I had a reaction and I made a yellow card report.

You'd think it was a secret to do so - I heard about it from a friend. Apparently it is in tiny print on the original AZ leaflet, font size about 4!! I was told nothing by staff in person.

Whatever people's views on the rest on this discussion, people should be made aware and encouraged to make yellow card reports because it's my perception that many are having reactions and not reporting it because they have not been told, do not know what to do, feel intimidated by the anti-vax media propaganda or whatever.

Theoretically, making a yellow card report is supporting scientific efforts for the future, regardless of one's views on vaccination.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

And yet with a high recovery rate from the rona by natural means ie your own body people choose to have an experimental vaccine with such high side effects including deaths and can still catch the rona and spread the rona...is there any point...
I want my life back ( has it happened? )
I want to go back to normal ( has it happened?)
I want to go on holiday ( has it happened? )
I want to protect those around me ( has it happened? )
I want lockdown to end ( has it happened? )
I want to stop wearing masks ..social distancing and all the draconian grubbyment rules ( has it happened?)
I want to stop deaths ( has it happened? )
I want to live freely and get my freedoms stolen from me back ( has it happened?)
I want to save my job ( has it happened?)
The list goes on...
How many do you hear say " it's for my health "? None in my experience..
So I take an experimental vaccine based on lies..
No thank you..