Just had enough

thinksaboutit

Re: Just had enough

Post by thinksaboutit »

Nobody wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:41 am One answer would be to ensure personal rights for all and to ensure every individual accesses the conditions required to develop autonomously and enter a self-realising relation to being a person, that is, to experience sources of person-hood rooted in a liberty that is legally protected and inalienable.
or to paraphrase...

fdagkljfgl khsdfglkhr ew'lkhsd 'lkhs dghwrekl nd.mn ds'glns dg'nl.

EXACTLY THE SAME MEANING.

Theinstaller

Post by Theinstaller »

StPiosCafe wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:17 am i think diddums in the best word for that. it's how it goes while there is a plague on. Like it or lump it.
The only plague I've noticed appears to be one of stupidity and you have contributed to its spread recklessly.
Feel free to stay at home, get the jab and/or wear a mask forever if it makes you feel safer , but please let us live our lives without your neurotic interference.

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

Don't listen to the troll Nobody.
Your post in this thread was intelligent and relevant and your general standard is among the very best on this site.
This troll is Milice Nobody, just ignore him.

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

I read here that Freedom Day is to be put back a month.
At what point do people wake up and realise this is bullshit, a scam and a violation of human rights.
By then summer will nearly be over and the usual autumn uptick of seasonal respiratory viruses will be around the corner, and give them another excuse to extend this date even further.
Freedom will never return without it being taken back. Lying psychopaths are running this evil and we are letting them do so!!!!

Lady Grey

Post by Lady Grey »

Daveroutemaster wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:10 pm Just to say that If restrictions are not totally lifted by Sept 1st I am going to parliament square and dousing myself in petrol
Not joking
I am not living like this - it is not human
Almost 18 months has been stolen from me
Enough
Daveroutemaster I feel your frustration too. I followed the rules throughout now and I am absolutely furious that restrictions still have be observed even if an individual gets the vaccine.
I have been severely depressed since age 21 . I am 24 now.
I want to escape this world too because I am revluved at humanity and the world has become during the pandemic.
In the moments when I am at my lowest and suicidal I just remember suicide will turn me in to another statistic which will be forgotten by the world. All the things I have done in my life will be erased .

The people have killed themselves during lockdown are now statistics forgotten by society and only deeply missed by their loved ones. The politicians, the media and society doesn't care about their deaths. I mentioned to my family about suicides, domestic violence that have happened in lockdown. My family member said " More people have died from covid19 than things you just mentioned " . My family member literally didn't care. There many people in this country that have this views . Everyone is fixated on the covid19 deaths the living have been forgotten.

This is what pandemic has created an apathetic population that is blind to the moral decline and harm lockdowns have produced.

If you end your life all you will become is a statistic forgotten by the world and nothing will change from your death.

Here is my advice
- Just enjoy the present and make the most of everyday

- invite friends to your house and watch the England match on Sunday. I am female and I love the euro games.

Society doesn't care about mentally ill people I learnt all throught my life. All these suicide prevention, mental health awareness it is a fake, fake , fake
I am losing my sanity too but remembered you are not alone. You need find people who feel what you feel
Love
Lady Grey

Crazy Horse

Post by Crazy Horse »

StPiosCafe wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:17 am
sunjor wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:09 pm
StPiosCafe wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm
You are getting hysterical. In what way was your time stolen?
His time was stolen because he was unable to live his life
i think diddums in the best word for that. it's how it goes while there is a plague on. Like it or lump it.

A plague! :lol:

A plague that has killed 0.05% of the world population! :roll:

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

Letting go of old toxic relationships has to be the start...
What they think does not have to be what you think...
How they behave ( or say you should behave) is not for them to decide..
You can feel helpless or empowered..both are states of mind you choose...

bradw4

Post by bradw4 »

thinksaboutit wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:46 am
Nobody wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:41 am One answer would be to ensure personal rights for all and to ensure every individual accesses the conditions required to develop autonomously and enter a self-realising relation to being a person, that is, to experience sources of person-hood rooted in a liberty that is legally protected and inalienable.
or to paraphrase...

fdagkljfgl khsdfglkhr ew'lkhsd 'lkhs dghwrekl nd.mn ds'glns dg'nl.

EXACTLY THE SAME MEANING.
:lol: :lol: :lol: