Just had enough

Daveroutemaster

Just had enough

Post by Daveroutemaster »

Just to say that If restrictions are not totally lifted by Sept 1st I am going to parliament square and dousing myself in petrol
Not joking
I am not living like this - it is not human
Almost 18 months has been stolen from me
Enough

Dame Lynet

Re: Just had enough

Post by Dame Lynet »

I do understand that feeling, but it would be a waste of a good man.

Also, there are many more people sceptical and fed up of restrictions, among the unvaxxed and the vaxxed, and that number can only grow and grow.

GingerNinja

Post by GingerNinja »

Sorry to hear you feel that way. I'm based in London and I see you are based in Ipswich otherwise I'd say come round for a cuppa and to let off some steam.

But onto your point - if restrictions aren't lifted on the 21st with the way the numbers are at the moment then I think you are going to find there's a lot of people who sympathise with you. (Although, to make it clear, dousing yourself in petrol is not a solution. Think about the CO2 emissions).

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

I think the behavioural routines instituted via the signifying of the virus merely overlay the toxicity of the culture and, so, the fact that people have now incorporated all this, without any kind of resistance, means that the elite will continue with all this as a means of pursuing whatever domestic political states they fancy. They have, apparently, 170 vaccines ready-to-go, a market has to be created for them and they want a global ID, via the passports, to complete a move to digital currency.
I expect there to be continuous representations of the newest variant as a reason to justify the state of perpetual pandemic that the WHO desires: they will play with the "inter-pandemic" states when they feel they need to relax in order to perpetuate the new regime which is, now, well-sedimented.
The mistrust and general toxicity has been part of UK society for decades, this is why it has all been incorporated quite naturally. I don't expect it ever to return, people are now highly conscious of others as sources of potential pathogens and with the continuous construction of those potentialities in the media, it will all continue.
I am surprised you actually notice it. For me, the only difference is people wearing masks. Most people cannot speak and need an invisible six-feet wall around them, cannot share anything or accommodate others. That is why all this has been so readily accepted. It just, now, allows, people to indulge their toxicity and to act, passive-aggressively, to instate distances because you, the other, are the object of a potential threat so they can now defend their own behaviours. This is why the overall project will succeed. Thatcher inaugurated the initial grounds of this embryonic serfdom with a few oligarchs exercising their will via corrupted civil institutions that legitimated their interests as the public good and this is just going to push it to its next level of synthesis. People needed to reject the whole strategy and the vaccines, that has not happened. It is now an operational regime, the door is very nearly closed, they only need the passports now and its finished.

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/thousand ... FX7i7.html

He draws the correct conclusion: resist the vaccine is the first step. According to the piece someone linked on here yesterday, the rates of infection in public space was extraordinarily low. As the piece said:

"a full 97% of outbreak-related deaths are in long-term care & hospitals/healthcare!

Add prison populations and that number rises to a full 98.6%!"

"The pie chart demonstrates that this is a crisis that affects people with extremely serious pre-existing health conditions and compromised immune systems. And almost no-one else. "

"98.6% of all outbreak-linked deaths are the result of infections caught inside these institutional barriers. Only 1.4% are linked to outbreaks in the community at large."

Lockdown was never necessary, none of it ever was, many people a lot cleverer than me have said this.
Virus was signified to initiate behavioural changes, to create markets (Pfizer was bankrupt) and to move society via the behavioural changes. She describes it here:

https://rumble.com/vcmw1x-catherine-aus ... kdown.html

People should have rejected the masks and everything else and got on with their lives.

Theinstaller

Post by Theinstaller »

Daveroutemaster wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:10 pm Just to say that If restrictions are not totally lifted by Sept 1st I am going to parliament square and dousing myself in petrol
Not joking
I am not living like this - it is not human
Almost 18 months has been stolen from me
Enough
Mate, I feel your pain. It is the unending feeling of not having control over your destiny for me.
The last time I felt so 'controlled' was when I was in my early teens and still living at home. Just before discovering fags, beer, girls and ultimately motorbikes as a way to escape the parental limitations on my liberty.
Talking's good. If you need to, I'm on telegram as Bob Job. Hope that's OK mods but I think it's important enough given the way Dave feels.

hazelnut

Post by hazelnut »

"They've" won if you do that, don't give them that victory. We have got to think, feel and act bigger than this narrative. The truth will prevail but we are being tested to the limit until then. We are at "war", but it will end. It always does. The darkest hour is before dawn, that is where we are now. Hang on in there - get support, make contact with those who have offered it, a good rant with the likeminded if a tonic; I get outside in nature as much as I can, it always make me feel better - the natural world is still the same, quietly doing its thing while the humans * **k about. Work out what makes you feel good, simple things usually. We are all vibratory beings, the universe listens to that and we need to keep ourselves in that space as much as possible. Check out Dr Joe Dispenza on Youtube or Gaia TV - how to rewire your mind - that is where change takes place. Love and hugs, Hazel

Shotclog

Post by Shotclog »

I really sympathise with how you are feeling Daveroutemaster (but please don't do anything so drastic). I probably feel more down and depressed about life now than at any other time, because I just can't see how the current nightmare of restrictions can ever end despite all the logic and evidence screaming out that it should have ended months ago.

But it will. The fact is that we cannot continue to live like this and gradually more and more people will start to wake up to the fact that we are no longer being restrained for health reasons (not that such restrictions were ever justified on that ground) but simply because Governments and the Druids do not want to give up their power and control and/or because they are pursuing the "precautionary principle" in an utterly unbalanced way and to absurd extremes, refusing to acknowledge all the non-Covid related death and despair this is causing.

What can we do? Well, my approach is to stay engaged, stay informed and stay angry, so that every time I get the chance I try to inform people of why they must no longer put up with life like this. I don't gain many new friends this way, but I do think that in a very small way it might just help turn the tide of public opinion. In any event, it helps me feel slightly less powerless.

In the words of the great John Lydon: "Anger is an energy". Keep fighting and stay strong.

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

Daveroutemaster I empathise entirely.
Nobody your post is absolutely brilliant, and spot on.
The UK is a vile, toxic society, just look at all the trolls on here us good genuine sceptic people only wishing to do good and highlight this atrocity, have to endure.
Even mild disagreement with the group think is ridiculed and immediately shut down. I bet you all have friends/ family who zone out the very moment you raise any dissention to the group think. We have all been programmed to accept this disgusting vile society as NORMAL, just a handful recognise this awful state of affairs, but can unfortunately do little to row back against the rising tide of the new Nazism.
We are now living Orwell's dystopic nightmare as prophesised.

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

'We' (who is this 'we' that they use as if there is any community it might refer to?) have to 'build back better', the word better suggested there were institutional forms that worked in the first place. The reality that has been instituted is only possible because of the complete failure of the institutional apparatus that commandeers notions like 'public health' to serve its own economic interests, like ever other dysfunctional institution in the UK.
If this ends, which I doubt it will for many, there will be a group of new political institutional forms that have appeared that empower those already privileged further and the rest of the society will be cajoled into accepting whatever the real, overall agenda is. When whoever is really behind this, Gates, Soros, Shwab, the Rothschilds, has the world's governments mouthing the same rhetoric, and when you have the power to affect the institutional forms of public existence for everyone in the world, pursuing policies that aim, primarily, on destructuring any possible basis for collective forms of life (hence the attack on sources of ethical community like churches whilst brothels, strip clubs and other such places are left) that might ethical dispositions, well, hard to see how any basis for a counter-culture is going to get a foothold. This is why the virus and the myths of 'asymptomatic spread' and 'variants' suit their underlying agenda so well.