Just had enough

Nobody

Re: Just had enough

Post by Nobody »

When you say you have had enough, the question is what exactly is it you have had enough of? It is the intolerable nature of an absurd reality in which the behavioural forms being extorted via the regulation make no sense. The idea of the behavioural forms is supposed to protect people but then you listen to things like this:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/ireland- ... KfiK1.html

Elderly people in their last days unable to see family. People assaulted under the guise that they are a threat to others when they exhibit no signs of illness. What I don't understand is when the nature of the state is so obviously manifest, why can people not see that it is all bankrupt? The only thing the pandemic shows is that the whole the nation-state apparatus, from politicians to health, are compromised and all need to be swept aside in order to institute forms that protect national interests. Politicians that did not ape the rhetoric of the scum using them to implement their ideological agendas might be a start. What, we don't produce our own people capable of arriving at moral and political principles and interfacing with professionals to ensure the implementation of morally appropriate responses that promote human well-being rather than violating people's rights and removing them from the conditions conducive of human fruition?

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

Nobody wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:52 am https://brandnewtube.com/watch/thousand ... FX7i7.html

He draws the correct conclusion: resist the vaccine is the first step. According to the piece someone linked on here yesterday, the rates of infection in public space was extraordinarily low. As the piece said:

"a full 97% of outbreak-related deaths are in long-term care & hospitals/healthcare!

Add prison populations and that number rises to a full 98.6%!"

"The pie chart demonstrates that this is a crisis that affects people with extremely serious pre-existing health conditions and compromised immune systems. And almost no-one else. "

"98.6% of all outbreak-linked deaths are the result of infections caught inside these institutional barriers. Only 1.4% are linked to outbreaks in the community at large."

Lockdown was never necessary, none of it ever was, many people a lot cleverer than me have said this.
Virus was signified to initiate behavioural changes, to create markets (Pfizer was bankrupt) and to move society via the behavioural changes. She describes it here:

https://rumble.com/vcmw1x-catherine-aus ... kdown.html

People should have rejected the masks and everything else and got on with their lives.
Of course all that you have repeated here is garbage.

If you really believe this, I'd like to sell you some magic beans. You'll believe anything!

sunjor

Post by sunjor »

Daveroutemaster, I know exactly how you feel this is not living it's existing and if it is to go on much longer I would rather be out of it altogether, life is supposed to be for living and we are being prevented from doing that and have been prevented for over a year now enough is enough and if it doesn't end think my way out would be to fill my pockets with pebbles and walk out into the sea.

tompenn79

Post by tompenn79 »

I hear you.
For so many years I scoffed at the USA's gun laws, but now I totally get it. In the face of an uncaring, cold and callous Government, who relish nothing more than showing it's citizens just how impotent they are in the face of their power, a gun would be quite the tool of choice at present.
Countess times during the course of this crippling farce I have daydreamed quite vividly about stabbing Johnson in the neck.
I'm not saying go ahead and do what you suggested, but damn, if you're gonna give your life for something worthy then this is surely it. (Please don't do it though - keep fighting for your mind!)

StPiosCafe

Post by StPiosCafe »

Daveroutemaster wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:10 pm Just to say that If restrictions are not totally lifted by Sept 1st I am going to parliament square and dousing myself in petrol
Not joking
I am not living like this - it is not human
Almost 18 months has been stolen from me
Enough
You are getting hysterical. In what way was your time stolen? Do you think someone else will live 18 months extra due to this imagined theft of your time ? Do you think that it would all be fine if you were so very, very presciuous, and everybody would just leave you alone?

In this globally interconnected world, your survival (or not) depends on many factors, not necessarily local factors. When will you think that we are all on the same Titanic of planet earth? I'm sorry to break it to you but there have always been too few lifeboats, and anyway --- nobody (repeat nobody!) gets out of here alive, nobody has so far, except Jesus.

And that's how it is... as a matter of fact. If you wish to do away with yourself, I'm sure that are better, far less painful ways, than self-immolation.Sorry but we can't carry you. Have you been vaccinated? I not do so, to lessen the load on the rest of us.

CoronanationStreet

Post by CoronanationStreet »

Daveroutemaster wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:10 pm Just to say that If restrictions are not totally lifted by Sept 1st I am going to parliament square and dousing myself in petrol
Not joking
I am not living like this - it is not human
Almost 18 months has been stolen from me
Enough
Don't give up. You are valued by your family, friends and indeed by strangers.

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

When you say you have had enough, the question is what exactly is it you have had enough of? It is the intolerable nature of an absurd reality in which the behavioural forms being extorted via the regulation make no sense. The idea of the behavioural forms is supposed to protect people but then you listen to things like this:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/ireland- ... KfiK1.html

Elderly people in their last days unable to see family. People assaulted under the guise that they are a threat to others when they exhibit no signs of illness. What I don't understand is when the nature of the state is so obviously manifest, why can people not see that it is all bankrupt? The only thing the pandemic shows is that the whole the nation-state apparatus, from politicians to health, are compromised and all need to be swept aside in order to institute forms that protect national interests. Politicians that did not ape the rhetoric of the scum using them to implement their ideological agendas might be a start. What, we don't produce our own people capable of arriving at moral and political principles and interfacing with professionals to ensure the implementation of morally appropriate responses that promote human well-being rather than violating people's rights and removing them from the conditions conducive of human fruition?

Occamsrazor

Post by Occamsrazor »

It's the total lack of control in the face of madness isn't it. I'm so sorry you feel this way. You're not alone.

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

Another disgusting reply to Daveroutemaster, from you Fon, utterly disgusting.
Here is a man clearly mentally suffering from the effects of the psychological warfare this government has waged on him and all of its people, and all you can do is mock and claim he is hysterical.
I thought you wished to save lives Fon, well bloody start by showing some humanity for others.
Then to add insult to injury you still have time to push your vaxx Nazi agenda in the same post.
Sans humanity, sans common sense and sans decency and respect for others!!!!!

jmc

Post by jmc »

thinksaboutit wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:34 pm Of course all that you have repeated here is garbage.

If you really believe this, I'd like to sell you some magic beans. You'll believe anything!
Actually you are the one who needs to do some very basic research. If you look at the Hospital / Health Care Acquired Infections statistics in the last year SARs CoV2 in all countries I have seen statistics published for the HAI for SARs CoV 2 has been in the 50% to 70% range. For primary source of infection. And even higher for initial vector source for care home cluster outbreaks. Following almost exactly the epidemiological profile of the SARs CoV 1 outbreak in 2003. Outside China all cluster outbreaks in 2003 were HAI's. Directly or indirectly.

This is hardly surprising as the usual mix of community / HAP infection source for viral pneumonia's is around 40/60 in most countries. The majority of people who die of pneumonia in hospitals acquired the infection while in hospital being treated for some other condition.

And as 90% plus of the SARs CoV 2 viral pneumonia deaths are people over 70 who have a Hospital / Heath care facility exposure rate many times younger people its hardly surprising that for most deaths primary or secondary sourced HAP/HAI's were the cause of death.

This is very basic public heath science.