B Johnson risk averse

CoronanationStreet

B Johnson risk averse

Post by CoronanationStreet »

Timing of wedding before second vaccine suggests he wanted to ensure he was married before taking any additional risk from the second vaccine jab. Perhaps it avoided some inheritance tax dis-benefit by being married beforehand in case of any extremely rare, unforeseen serious side-effects from whichever sort of jab he had.

I'd have thought at his age he would have had both jabs long before this week.

Although given he was at death's door from having covid itself one wonders why he needs the vaccine at all.

funtimes

Re: B Johnson risk averse

Post by funtimes »

This thread reminds me of the brainless ramblings of a creature lurking in the Daily Mail comments section. What exactly are you getting at and what exactly does it mean?

He is risk averse? He has spearheaded one of the biggest over-reactions in the response to the so-called global medical emergency the world over. Our country has been at the core of the narrative with our politicians turning into overnight celebrity sensations begging for airtime to stroke their fragile sociopathic narcissistic egos ready to churn out any old bullsh*t just to remain relevant and keep the people firmly under tyrannical control.

Our politicians sure are risk averse. Its not like you are on a forum designed solely for the purpose of discussing the biggest hoax and global power grab in human history. Nope, nothing ever happened. Boris never smashed the big red button and sent the lives of all British citizens into chaos and subsequently a state of perpetual fear, hysteria and paranoia. Just likes hes not continuing to take monumental risks by refusing to entertain the possibility of YOUR freedom is just over a few weeks time.

I am sure hes at home quaking under the table for the big boss of the country to make it okay again. Whats that? He IS the big boss of the country? You better believe hes far from quaking then and more like relishing one of the most successful political operations of his entire career, if by successful you determine this based on the small elite circles he belongs to that make up the worlds self professed controllers and destiny defining 'leaders' of the world affairs stage. I am sure he sh*t a brick at G7 mate. I am sure the biggest concern for him right now is another vaccine shot and the low life ramblings of the peasantry he dominates and their opinions about his private wedding.

He gambled the lives and livelihoods of the British people over a none-existent global medical emergency.

CoronanationStreet

Post by CoronanationStreet »

You know what, you're right. The distinction I was trying to draw (badly, and perhaps the it didn't translate v well!) is between his personal and his political lives. You just wonder if he is, politically, being pushed and pulled to places he doesn't want to go.

Splatt

Post by Splatt »

Medically speaking he has zero need for a second dose of any vaccine (and most likely not the first either).
Its all for show.

The guy is a coward. Lockdown extremists Hancock and Gove run the country, he just rubber stamps anything they want.

fon

Post by fon »

CoronanationStreet wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:51 pm Timing of wedding before second vaccine suggests he wanted to ensure he was married before taking any additional risk from the second vaccine jab.
Depep shame on you and cretins like you for thinking of such rubbish.

funtimes

Post by funtimes »

CoronanationStreet wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:16 am You know what, you're right. The distinction I was trying to draw (badly, and perhaps the it didn't translate v well!) is between his personal and his political lives. You just wonder if he is, politically, being pushed and pulled to places he doesn't want to go.
He definetly is but he also has a choice and he doesnt want to make that choice. A choice that benefits the people of the country he CHOSE to get into politics to inevitably be the PM of. In a way its career suicide if you look at it from the standpoint of how much destruction he has signed on for just during the past few years alone. Its not seen as career suicide though because people are so brainwashed and disillusioned to connect the dots and accept the government they have put into power do not serve them.

When you make excuses you are buying into the apologetic weakminded victim mindset of a population that CANNOT and WILL NOT stand for itself. And thats precisely what they want to do; not stand up for yourself. They want you to think about little details that are insignificant, get distracted by the apologetics and snivelling MSM brown tonguing to the government, to be sidelined by idle back street gossip about where, how or when the PM got married etc. When you lower yourself to only caring about insignificant things, you become insignificant, and you get left behind.

Up your game. There are NO excuses and so stop making those excuses. Boris is NOT risk averse. Hes the PM of a f*cking country of tens of millions of people, of a country now at the center of this fabricated global medical emergency. Thats a BIG risk in and of itself. You better believe this is a HUGE opportunity for Boris and his government to exercise powers over the people unseen in the countrys history. That is a risk he takes everyday to continue ensuring is still a weapon in his arsenal to use as and when necessary against people like yourself.

Accept that. Accepting that isnt easy nor is it supposed to be but thats why we are here, is it not? Nobody is here by fluke. Nobody is here because they relish in what is happening around them. But if you are here because of what is going on its about time you accept what IS going on.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

I very much doubt he has had any of the experimental vaccines..

JohnK

Post by JohnK »

miahoneybee wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:55 pm I very much doubt he has had any of the experimental vaccines..
And if he really had the disease last year, you'd think he doesn't need it at all. Lot's of other things he could do to improve his health, though. Such as losing weight (given the 'accidental' publication of his weight when in hosp.), maybe even resigning from a crap job, or whatever.

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

Well spotted Miahoneybee, yes l very much doubt it either.
Yes like l suspect he was never genuinely ill with Covid either, did he feign illness to increase the terror level and as a attempt to convince the non-believers, at an early stage in the situation.
Funny how the nurse who looked after him then reportedly left the service. Did she play along with the storyline in exchange for an agreed good pay off a few months down the line.
I can smell something fishy again.

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

miahoneybee wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:55 pm I very much doubt he has had any of the experimental vaccines..
First time you have every been correct.

He had a vaccine and the vaccine is not experimental, so you are correct...... but only by accident!