The Smile Free campaign

Spritof_GFawkes

The Smile Free campaign

Post by Spritof_GFawkes »

Having read the post on LS about the Smile Free campaign I duly signed the petition yesterday evening. The signature count stood at 69-odd thousand. I also shared the existence of the campaign with others. As I write the signature count stands at 70,185. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/581316

I find this number and rate of growth frighteningly small. Are we, the enlightened lockdown-sceptical mask-objectors really such a minority of the population?

MikeAustin

Re: The Smile Free campaign

Post by MikeAustin »

Spritof_GFawkes wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:49 am Having read the post on LS about the Smile Free campaign I duly signed the petition yesterday evening. The signature count stood at 69-odd thousand. I also shared the existence of the campaign with others. As I write the signature count stands at 70,185. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/581316

I find this number and rate of growth frighteningly small. Are we, the enlightened lockdown-sceptical mask-objectors really such a minority of the population?
Some people just don't know the petitions are there. Others feel that they serve little purpose as the government only come back with platitudes. Some are not worded very well. For example, the one about child 'vaccination' seems to suggest it will be acceptable after the end of the clinical trial period. I signed it anyway - and the Smile Free petition.

Richard789

Post by Richard789 »

There is a risk that 21 June will be pushed back. So how about starting a campaign, not just around here but across the whole population, to be promoted by everyone with access to airtime, to say:

If there is any slippage on 21 June, then from that day onward, no-one, anywhere, will ever wear a mask.

This is one thing everyone in the country can do. And anyone who is challenged can just claim exemption.

funtimes

Post by funtimes »

No. You have fallen for the psy-op.
The psy-op (just as psy-ops are designed to do) exists to compromise a target group by undermining the integrity of that group by leveraging very well known applied behavioural psychology research to break down the group in order to make them weaker and therefore easier to destroy. This isnt done physically. You do not need to use physical violence to compromise a target, you just need to get into his/her/their mind(s).

Here you are drinking the kool-aid. Are we REALLY the majority? Are we REALLY this small? What is the point? It is futile.

How is that serving you? Feel empowered? Change your perceptions and preferably start finding contrasting information that seeks to reinforce positive and reaffirming beliefs. Just watch Oracle Films documentary on the last major worldwide freedom march if you are in any doubt how many people are out there. There were MILLIONS and MILLIONS around the world, many of them in the UK who were out in full force marching for freedom.

It is obvious that by you posting this you arent involving yourself with the right sources of information and are seeking to validate yourself based solely on invalidating compromised sources of information. Sources that are INTENTIONALLY compromised, alas the psy-op and weaponization of mainstream data streams and the mainstream narrative (propaganda materials) saturating many avenues of enquiry, again deliberately so.

Up your game. Deepen your perspective. You WILL see a bigger picture if you do. Or otherwise become a victim and be forced to continue to drink the kool-aid. Read between the lines. All is not as it seems, again, deliberately so. Find order in the chaos. Align yourself with credible wide ranging sources and integrate a solid representation of the facts and of reality that can/will withstand significant external pressure. You can start doing that by asking yourself what reality is and what makes it real in the first place and how influences your perceptions of reality; externally and internally.

Jane G

Post by Jane G »

I signed it too.

Haven't seen a great deal of publicity about it, though

MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

I share your frustration. I immediately signed up to this and forwarded to about 20 sympathetic contacts and have so far had two replies. It seems that most sceptics are pretty apathetic about any form of campaigning apart from the odd demo. As for the general public it seems a majority are in favour of masks indefinitely now and it's a foregone conclusion that they will be retained after 21 June. That will be an easy win for the government to show that they're keeping us all safe. Most people I talk to seem rather perplexed as to why I get so exercised about masks. I just don't get it. Liberty just doesn't seem to be cherished by enough people. Long term our Western liberal culture has had it but in the short term there's still lots for us to enjoy.

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

"It seems that most sceptics are pretty apathetic about any form of campaigning apart from the odd demo".

The apathy is an effect of the conditions that have been instituted: this is precisely why these conditions have been instituted, they work perfectly. Life becomes exhausting since any minute vestiges of human civility have gone. You say:

"I just don't get it. Liberty just doesn't seem to be cherished by enough people".

The reason is because the UK is so toxic that this really no different, apart from donning a mask, since people never exhibited any civility anyway, there is nothing they miss. If you are socially valued, with income, and you associate via private space, the world is probably better for public space being cleansed of the masses.
The reason liberty does not matter is because most know nothing about it. They expect to get up, work, go home, get pissed, sleep, then repeat the cycle until they retire. For them, getting a vaccine or wearing a mask is just another employment-related impediment they have to endure. Why do you think there has been no political resistance for the last thirty-five years? Do you think human existence suddenly improved? The rate, and form, of exploitation has gone through the roof but it takes place through atomisation, this is just the latest synthesis to push people into an utterly privatised existence where they are reduced to the bare economic functions economists like Schwab and others can find for them to serve some kind of public purpose. The problem is this reduction renders some of them "useless eaters".

MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

Nobody wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:17 am "It seems that most sceptics are pretty apathetic about any form of campaigning apart from the odd demo".

The apathy is an effect of the conditions that have been instituted: this is precisely why these conditions have been instituted, they work perfectly. Life becomes exhausting since any minute vestiges of human civility have gone. You say:

"I just don't get it. Liberty just doesn't seem to be cherished by enough people".

The reason is because the UK is so toxic that this really no different, apart from donning a mask, since people never exhibited any civility anyway, there is nothing they miss. If you are socially valued, with income, and you associate via private space, the world is probably better for public space being cleansed of the masses.
The reason liberty does not matter is because most know nothing about it. They expect to get up, work, go home, get pissed, sleep, then repeat the cycle until they retire. For them, getting a vaccine or wearing a mask is just another employment-related impediment they have to endure. Why do you think there has been no political resistance for the last thirty-five years? Do you think human existence suddenly improved? The rate, and form, of exploitation has gone through the roof but it takes place through atomisation, this is just the latest synthesis to push people into an utterly privatised existence where they are reduced to the bare economic functions economists like Schwab and others can find for them to serve some kind of public purpose. The problem is this reduction renders some of them "useless eaters".
Interesting but I prefer the more prosaic explanation that, far from being the hapless victims of terrible exploitation, people in the UK have got hopelessly addicted to comfort in the short term and are generally too lazy and stupid to indulge in original or critical thinking. This is just as much a matter of spiritual degeneracy as anything else. After all material conditions, life expectancy and general health have improved dramatically over the last couple of centuries, as well as access to information.