MIDAZOLAN > euthanasia > ‘first wave’

Speedstick

Re: MIDAZOLAN > euthanasia > ‘first wave’

Post by Speedstick »

Very enlightening post Richard T.
Yes what once seemed incredulous is now becoming increasingly plausible, is it not.
Your post certainly highlights the extreme evil we are facing, the worrying aspect is that vast swathes of society are not even awake to it yet.

fon

Post by fon »

RichardTechnik wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:25 pm by Occams Razor
Are there any pure lockdown sceptics left?

In another post, I described a path many former lockdown sceptics have walked
The steps of this path are
  1. honest lockdown scepticism (i.e. lockdowns do not work well.)
  2. convert to the anti-vaxx theory
  3. denounce Bill Gates George Soros, for their Ernst Stavro Blofeld plot to achieve world supremacy by injection.
  4. decide that care homes are a modern version of Dachau/Auschwitz and that Matt Hancock is today's Adolf Eichmann, with Boris Johnson the new Fuhrer !
I am merely a lockdown sceptic and I eschew all those other fanciful ideas. Would anyone who has walked that path care to posit why the latter steps of that agenda might make attractive government policy? What possible advantage would Mr Hancock or Mr Johnson obtain by killing off the old folk, since the next generation of old folk is already cropping up to replace those supposedly killed.

By Occam's razor, one would conclude the restrictions are aimed at limiting covid19 cases and nothing more than that. We should debate wther the side effects are worse than the disease. All this conspiracy hogwash has stooped any chance of an effective attack on government policy. They merly write off all debate as covid-denial.

MikeAustin

Post by MikeAustin »

fon wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:30 pm
RichardTechnik wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:25 pm by Occams Razor
Are there any pure lockdown sceptics left?

In another post, I described a path many former lockdown sceptics have walked
The steps of this path are
  1. honest lockdown scepticism (i.e. lockdowns do not work well.)
  2. convert to the anti-vaxx theory
  3. denounce Bill Gates George Soros, for their Ernst Stavro Blofeld plot to achieve world supremacy by injection.
  4. decide that care homes are a modern version of Dachau/Auschwitz and that Matt Hancock is today's Adolf Eichmann, with Boris Johnson the new Fuhrer !
I am merely a lockdown sceptic and I eschew all those other fanciful ideas. Would anyone who has walked that path care to posit why the latter steps of that agenda might make attractive government policy? What possible advantage would Mr Hancock or Mr Johnson obtain by killing off the old folk, since the next generation of old folk is already cropping up to replace those supposedly killed.

By Occam's razor, one would conclude the restrictions are aimed at limiting covid19 cases and nothing more than that. We should debate wther the side effects are worse than the disease. All this conspiracy hogwash has stooped any chance of an effective attack on government policy. They merly write off all debate as covid-denial.
Quite simply, fon, lockdownsceptics challenges lockdowns and thus needs to challenge the causes of lockdowns. The government has linked lockdowns and the covax together - and covax coercion has emerged as a prolonging cause. When some assert that the coerced covax is necessary, the causes for that assertion also need to be challenged. And there are several possible interpretations of those causes.

In general, however, the intention behind lockdownsceptics is to return all our freedoms to us: no lockdowns, no distancing, no masks, no travel restrictions, no coerced covax, no health passport etc. We could hardly have a domain name lockdown-masks-distancing-covax-travelrestrictions-healthpassport.org, constantly morphing into an even longer name.

But, if you don't like the discussions around coerced covax, simply don't engage. Or is it that you wish to persuade or coerce others not to discuss that? Now where else do we seen that attitude of suppression of debate?

fon

Post by fon »

MikeAustin wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:36 pm Quite simply, fon, lockdownsceptics challenges lockdowns and thus needs to challenge the causes of lockdowns. The government has linked lockdowns and the covax together - and covax coercion has emerged as a prolonging cause. When some assert that the coerced covax is necessary, the causes for that assertion also need to be challenged. And there are several possible interpretations of those causes.

In general, however, the intention behind lockdownsceptics is to return all our freedoms to us: no lockdowns, no distancing, no masks, no travel restrictions, no coerced covax, no health passport etc. We could hardly have a domain name lockdown-masks-distancing-covax-travelrestrictions-healthpassport.org, constantly morphing into an even longer name.

/quote]
I do not care about the url.

You forgot to answer my simple question. So I ask it again. why might the latter steps of that agenda make attractive government policy? What advantage would Mr Hancock or Mr Johnson obtain by killing off the old folk, since the next generation of old folk is already cropping up to replace those supposedly killed. And why would the leader of the opposion commend killing off the old folk?

Please save you diatribe for another thread, and answer the question.

fon

Post by fon »

MikeAustin wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:36 pm The government has linked lockdowns and the covax together
The link is that the virus spreads when when people without immunity, mingle, hence the link is there, whatever the governments of the world say.
In general, however, the intention behind lockdownsceptics is to return all our freedoms to us:
And good luck with that. But have you wondered why all your efforts have had zero impact? Is it my fault? Or could it be that all this conspiracy talk is a cul-de-sac that has stopped any chance of an effective attack on government policy.?They just write it all off as covid-denial. You'd be much better off trying to tackle one thing at a time.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

F... O ...now...
Genuine lockdown sceptic........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's the best laugh I have had all day.....

And the moon is made of cheese I suppose..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

How long have you lived on this planet Fon. It's no different to any relationship, when trust is lost, it is lost on all levels and in every aspect of that relationship, e.g. if a man cheats on his wife she would most probably file for divorce, even though he may otherwise be a good husband and father. Trust is a huge word, and you never get a second chance with trust.
Personally l didn't trust Doris even before all this nonsense, l trust him even less now.
My personal opinion is Covid was at best hugely exaggerated and at worst a complete hoax, therefore l don't trust or believe in any measure or policy attached to it.
We also know very well the BBC have lied through their teeth throughout the whole saga, why do they claim only 315 people attended a protest when we all know it was many many times that figure, why are they lying?
In my book if you are lying you wish to deceive, hence why should l trust them then in anything else they broadcast, again they have lost my trust.
It's the same with trolls on here, straight away you can see through their distortions of truth. The honest posters on here stick to the same message and script throughout. Those are the people l trust Fon not this grubbyment, SAGE or Pfizer, all of whom will lie to suit their own ends and profits.

MikeAustin

Post by MikeAustin »

fon wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:47 pm Please save you diatribe for another thread, and answer the question.
I am not necessarily supporting evil intent behind government, SAGE, big pharma and so on. However, noting how tenuous their arguments are around covid and its countermeasures, it is quite plausible that evil is at play here.

It happened in Nazi Germany and was not recognised by enough people at the time. History repeats itself if we do not recall it. Indeed, when I forget the futility of previous engagements with you, I repeat past mistakes and do it again.

fon

Post by fon »

Speedstick wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:00 pm How long have you lived on this planet Fon.
about 22, 500 days or so. Yourself?

It's no different to any relationship, when trust is lost,
physics, biology and chemistry pay no heed to trust.
Personally l didn't trust Doris even before all this nonsense, l trust him even less now.
It only matters when the vote comes around.
My personal opinion is Covid was at best hugely exaggerated and at worst a complete hoax, therefore l don't trust or believe in any measure or policy attached to it.
good work.. you will have to wait for your opinion to make any difference.
We also know very well the BBC have lied through their teeth throughout the whole saga, why do they claim only 315 people attended a protest when we all know it was many many times that figure, why are they lying?
My guess is that they are trying to keep their jobs.
l trust Fon
Thank you for your kind words! I'm afraid I cannot return your compliment.