MIDAZOLAN > euthanasia > ‘first wave’

bus_surfing

Re: MIDAZOLAN > euthanasia > ‘first wave’

Post by bus_surfing »

funtimes wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:39 pm Maybe if you didnt dedicate this post to a troll and discredit your own integrity and self respect this post would mean something. Why does everybody on here take the trolls so personally? It just makes you all look like a bunch of weak defenseless victims and reinforces the stigma and persecution of the population who are justified for fighting back and defending themselves. If what you are doing is the RIGHT thing, why are you entertaining those who are here to make you think it is WRONG? If you know what you believe is true, why seek to entertain those who are here DELIBERATELY to make you question yourself? ...
Oh dear :-( So basically, you're accusing someone of being a 'weak defenseless victim" for including a sarcastic line about a known troll, in the process of publshing a 1000 word psuedo-psychoanalytical diatribe where you actually appear to be crying into your keyboard about... trolls. Cheer up hun, where did the funtimes go? Perhaps a wee bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss? But if you do insist on martyring yourself up on troll mountain, perhaps you could save your vinegar for the actual trolls, rather than unleashing your fury on someone trying to raise awareness of an alleged act of state sponsored medical genocide.

Rob976

Post by Rob976 »

The further down the rabbit hole I disappear the more unimaginable things appear like they might actually be true. My first instinct all things might not be are they seem was when I researched how death certificates were being issued in early April last year.

This whole thing is either going to get even more dark and sinister or it is going to come tumbling down as more and more people realise they have been lied to

fon

Post by fon »

bus_surfing wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:08 am unleashing your fury on someone trying to raise awareness of an alleged act of state sponsored medical genocide.
Have you consicered the chance that this euthanasia via Midazolam in the care homes scandal is hogwash? I mean should we lend credibility to David Icke? I actually regard lockdown as unhelpful, but I'm not persuaded that a wave of euthanasia has swept the nation on the word of David Icke and Jacqui Deevoy. I think you may have been duped.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

I would agree with your sentiments bus s...
The trolls are irrelevant and meaningless but your post is not...

bus_surfing

Post by bus_surfing »

fon wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:38 am
bus_surfing wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:08 am unleashing your fury on someone trying to raise awareness of an alleged act of state sponsored medical genocide.
Have you consicered the chance that this euthanasia via Midazolam in the care homes scandal is hogwash? I mean should we lend credibility to David Icke? I actually regard lockdown as unhelpful, but I'm not persuaded that a wave of euthanasia has swept the nation on the word of David Icke and Jacqui Deevoy. I think you may have been duped.
I wasn't aware that David Icke had a connection to the story. My original post was enquiring as to whether any other forum members had any insight on the story, further to my reading reports of Jacqui Deevoy's investigation, at which point I considered the information available in the reports before reaching out on this forum. However, given the sheer scale of the fraud, corruption and criminality already engaged in by this psychopathic regime, I certainly wouldn't be surprised at mass medical euthanasia being added to the rap sheet. But of course, you're right, Icke: Bad, best to discredit anything even remotely connected to him offhandedly without any further research. I suppose I'll just wait for the BBC to break the story, and if they don't, well then it musn't have even happened.

fon

Post by fon »

bus_surfing wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:49 pm
bus_surfing wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:08 am I certainly wouldn't be surprised at mass medical euthanasia being added to the rap sheet. But of course, you're right, Icke: Bad, best to discredit anything even remotely connected to him offhandedly without any further research. I suppose I'll just wait for the BBC to break the story, and if they don't, well then it musn't have even happened.
well you have been very gullible. My advice, in future look, before you leap.
Last edited by lulukyriacou on Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the 'stupid fool' bit

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

No Fon haven't considered it.
What l have considered though, is that all of your posts are as believable as a Boris Johnson election pledge!

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

I wouldn't hold your breath for the bullshit broadcasting corporation to report anything other than the grubbyment narrative..
Likely if the bbc dont report it...its happened..

fon

Post by fon »

bus_surfing wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:49 pm
bus_surfing wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:08 am
I'll just wait for the BBC to break the story, and if they don't, well then it musn't have even happened.
you should certainly not conclude it did happmn on aacount of the likes of selfish stupid people like Icke or Devoy. I t would be far safer to assume it is pure hogwash.

RichardTechnik

Post by RichardTechnik »

fon wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:38 am you should certainly not conclude it did happmn on aacount of the likes of selfish stupid people like Icke or Devoy. I t would be far safer to assume it is pure hogwash.
Don't think anyone has concluded it did happen solely on account of Icke or Devoy.
I now conclude that it certainly happened to at least three 70+ relatives of and acquaintances of mine in March and April 2020 in care homes in N Wales and it has taken over a year for their surviving relatives to learn of the implications of DNR's and certain 'pathways' . Each had diagnoses of Alzheimers and one was dead within 3 weeks of being institutionalised. I know Covid was put on the death certificate of another.

Reading about the same scenarios happening in Canada etc,; planned euthanasia being carried out as an 'accepted/approved' end of life procedure administered under orders by care workers who were themselves frightened as to the overhyped 'killer virus' and denied what was presented as vital PPE. Plus I have met a few of the people on the front line over the intervening period and heard their misgivings, explanations of fact and concerns looking back that it by Occams Razor is what happened.

I probably would not have considered it plausible at that time; now, so much has been revealed at the atrocities and criminal acts committed by those in offical positions that I am convinced it is what happened. Its happened before in Germany in the 30s and elsewhere and it will happen again unless we as a society are prepared to ensure the truth is out