Curious

angeltop

Curious

Post by angeltop »

Have the Great Barrington team stayed true or have any been convinced/persuaded by the other sides argument and crossed over. Have any of the other side changed their belief and joined the Barrington set. Or has everyone stayed firm on their stance. Just curious on the onslaught of info we are bombarded with.

hachibunga

Re: Curious

Post by hachibunga »

I haven't seen any reports of anyone like the flip-flopping, so I assume they're still on side.

The only public person I saw become compromised was Julia Hartley Brewer - after their YouTube channel got banned briefly, I assume they got some orders from up high to only speak positively about the vaccines (but still remained true to people having the right to choose).

She's still been a ferocious defender of our rights though, so I'll forgive her that.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

They lost me the day they enthusiastically embraced the vaccines...as that's the ultimate goal to get us all jabbed and what follows once jabbed...passports ..surveillance.. control ect ect the rest is smokescreen..I no longer listen to the radio station...JHB used to be the one I had time for but not anymore...they all compromised...

RichardTechnik

Post by RichardTechnik »

miahoneybee wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:51 am They lost me the day they enthusiastically embraced the vaccines...as that's the ultimate goal to get us all jabbed and what follows once jabbed...passports ..surveillance.. control ect ect the rest is smokescreen..I no longer listen to the radio station...JHB used to be the one I had time for but not anymore...they all compromised...
I agree - I no longer bother with Talk Radio but UK Column seem to be hanging in there despite Vimeo deplatforming them week before last. If all this was about a virus why the psyops; why the trolls on here posting black is white; why the relentless deplatforming. Many of the sheep are slowly realising this.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

They are richard t ...lots regretting taking the experimental poison too knowing they have been well and truly conned...
Ul column good..no doubt the controlled opposition will look into that more now ..
:D

fon

Post by fon »

hachibunga wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:04 am
The only public person I saw become compromised was Julia Hartley Brewer - after their YouTube channel got banned briefly, I assume they got some orders from up high to only speak positively about the vaccines (but still remained true to people having the right to choose).
That's curious that you pick that, perhaps you are opposed to vaccination, but the Great Barrington Declaration recognoses the vaccination is helpful saying :

We know that all populations will eventually reach herd immunity – and that this can be assisted by (but is not dependent upon) a vaccine. Our goal should therefore be to minimize mortality and social harm until we reach herd immunity.
Dr. Sunetra Gupta, has expertise in vaccine development,

fon

Post by fon »

miahoneybee wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:51 am They lost me the day they enthusiastically embraced the vaccines...as that's the ultimate goal to get us all jabbed...
Dr. Sunetra Gupta, Dr. Martin Kulldorff and Dr. Jay Bhattacharya say vaccines are OK, lockdowns are not. The text of the great Barrington Declaration recognises that jabs can be helpful: As immunity builds in the population, the risk of infection to all – including the vulnerable – falls. We know that all populations will eventually reach herd immunity – i.e. the point at which the rate of new infections is stable – and that this can be assisted by (but is not dependent upon) a vaccine. Our goal should therefore be to minimize mortality and social harm until we reach herd immunity.