I thought vaccines would allow life to go back to normal.

Lady Grey

I thought vaccines would allow life to go back to normal.

Post by Lady Grey »

I have spent months months being hopeful about successful the vaccine roll out here in the UK. I really believed vaccines were the key ending the pandemic and making life go back to the normal. I thought people even my own family members who refused the vaccine were idiots who were getting their information from Facebook.

I was looking so forward to getting the covid19 vaccine because I wanted to live my life again . I am absolutely terrified of losing my 20s to the pandemic. I turned 24 last month and I feel like I have wasted my entire life.  24 is not young and the pressure mainly from myself to have it all is growing.

The prospect of getting vaccinated was what was keeping me going every day but now I am furious because we have been lied too. In the UK if a person has been vaccinated mask wearing and many restrictions still have to be followed. In the USA if person has been vaccinated they are no longer required to wear the mask and follow other  restrictions. https://www.dw.com/en/covid-us-relaxes- ... a-57521565 I thought this would happen here in Britain.

I am no longer excited about getting the covid19 vaccine because what's the point in getting vaccinated if the restrictions will continue.

I want all this to end. I have followed the rules but now I am fed up. Last week I said my family i don't go to outdoor places anymore because I am tired of following "the stupid rules". My own family said  " you not following the rules can kill a vulnerable child and other vulnerable people ". I wanted to scream that day . I camly said to my own family " I have taken this seriously and still do but now it is frustrating following the rules "

I am crying as I type  because I can't take this anymore.  I wish someone could hug me and tell me it going to be fine. The pandemic has changed everyone I know. I no longer recognise the people I care about. I have never felt so alone in my life. I am absolutely repulsed at what the world has become and nobody sees what I see.

Every day I am crying for life to go back to normal. Every day I think of all the times and moments before covid19 came to the world and how I took it all for granted.

Somedays I don't want to live anymore.

I feel like we are being lied too now .
Does anyone feel this way too?

bradw4

Re: I thought vaccines would allow life to go back to normal.

Post by bradw4 »

Lady Grey wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:15 am Somedays I don't want to live anymore.

I feel like we are being lied too now .
Does anyone feel this way too?
Yes, but the hatred gets me out of bed every morning.

Like everyone, I've experienced periods of profound despondency. A resigned acceptance of the new - and interminable - normal. I'm fortunate that some in my family now recognise the insanity we're living in. But it's still a minority opinion.

Recently, I've begun to find small comfort in the way in which public narratives are shifting. Or, rather, being shifted.

Take the lab leak theory. Having ridiculed the suggestion for a year, the scientific and political elites are slowly modifying their posture; and hoping nobody notices. People are stupid, but they're not that stupid.

The more pressing orthodoxies - lockdowns, masks, passports - now require similar damascene conversions. Perhaps, like the lab leak volte-face, a groundswell of heterodox opinions will one day emerge.

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

Hi Lady Grey l am sorry to hear you are so low, rest assured however we all have moments/days like this. I freely admit l am having regular night terrors now as a result of the psychological warfare waged upon me.
I empathize wholeheartedly with you situation, however wonderful regular posters on here like Miahoneybee, Jockcovididiot, Mike Austin, and Richard T have all been predicting this outcome for months.
I am afraid you have been duped, without mass civil disobedience, nothing will ever go back to normal.
These measures have been designed and rubber stamped by an elite group to service that very elite group, the rest of us l am afraid cannon fodder, treated rather akin to the brave young men who gave their lives fighting in the trenches in WW1, our lives are irrelevant to the end goal which is global vaccination and a linked passport scheme.

funtimes

Post by funtimes »

It is good you have seen sense and part of the journey is understanding the realities you are told are VERY REAL really are not and many of them, if not all of them, when it comes to the society you live in, are a form of control and coercion. None of this was about a vaccine. Its not about dangerous people carrying a world destroying virus.

Its about reducing people like yourself down to a helpless dependent incapable individual devoid of the ability to mobilize to hold your government accountable. It is about the gradual shift towards a government that you are subject of and not the government being subject to the people. And its been happening gradually for a very long time.

We have reached that point where for the self proclaimed "elites" of the world and compromised governments, the risk of doing something so unthinkable like taking over the world is really not that unthinkable anymore. People WILL allow it to happen so long as they are tucked in bed at night and given a little bedtime story to make them feel better about everything.

What is more difficult to accept is how this has been right here before your eyes all the time, you just had not yet focused your awareness on it. This is the issue many people face in society, both nationally but also globally too. Whether you accept it or not like this, it is a form of awakening and in that you should feel liberated. Perhaps not all the shackles are off you but these particular ones are. Now you can REALLY open your eyes and see the insanity before you.

Take it in. This is the world you live in.
Question is; what are you going to do about it to ensure you live the best possible life you can live?

burke19

Post by burke19 »

I'm German and of such an age that my father's generation fought in WW2; and I can assure you that the vast majority of this generation ignored all the tell tale signs that must have gone on up until the ruination of the country. Basically they, and their parents, played the game in the mistaken hope that things would return to normal.
So, in my opinion, I think you have a choice to make. You can play the game, go out and get the injection and hope that society will naturally and logically return to what you consider(ed) normal. Or, don't play along and accept that this is a war which must be fought, win or lose, by you and other brave people.
It's up to you, but whatever you choose don't cast yourself as a victim.

MikeAustin

Post by MikeAustin »

Lady Grey wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:15 am I wish someone could hug me and tell me it going to be fine. The pandemic has changed everyone I know. I no longer recognise the people I care about. I have never felt so alone in my life.
Try going to a 'Stand in the Park' on Sunday mornings. There are plenty of hugs and friendly people to engage with. Some groups even have free badges on offer! Have a look here for meeting places.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

And where has following the rules got you...right back to where we started with a few carrots dangled..
Where have all the vaccinated people got their lives back?a few carrots dangled...
If you think rolling up your sleeve to get an experimental vaccine is going to get you your life and freedoms back think again....the government have no intention of giving you them back.. they lied then..they lie now and they will continue to lie..open your eyes and see it for what it has been.. what it is now and where it's going...once you open your eyes to the true reality then it's up to you to continue to play along or not...accept it for what it is or dont...

idiot_masses

Post by idiot_masses »

Nope, because this was never because of a virus. If you allow power to condition your freedoms, don't be surprised when those conditions change.

This ends when you say "no more" and take as much of life as you can into your own hands.

Lady Grey

Post by Lady Grey »

funtimes wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:27 pm It
Funtimes
how can I enjoy life when I don't even deserve it ?
All the people I know who died from covid19 were just good people with so much to live for ie married, had children etc.
I am not a bad person but I am not a great person either.

Before the pandemic came to the world I was so jealous people because everyone is doing better than me and I failed to have my life together. The people I went to school with are successful with their lives since leaving ie stable jobs, partners, living on their own. I envy love island constanents because they are so young, successful ( yewande the scientist) and having fun.

We live in culture in which magnifies youth success especially within a persons early 20s or even teens. When I see the forbes under 30 list , times magazine cover of young activists changing the world, successful reality TV stars etc I feel is failure for not achieving huge things in my early 20s

I dont even know where I truly belong in this world and I am the one who lives.

None of this makes sense