VAERS results

MikeAustin

VAERS results

Post by MikeAustin »

I download the VAERS database now, together with the OWID database to see how they compare with the UK and Europe.

I was shocked when I saw a clip on Hugo Talks of that woman Devi Sridhar broadcasting propaganda and lies to kids on CBBC. She was saying that the jabs are 100% safe for the kids! What utter tripe! The USA data confirms how wrong she is.

Here is how it looks in the USA at the moment:
VAERS-deaths-20210603.jpg
VAERS-deaths-20210603.jpg (54.07 KiB) Viewed 509 times

There are 10 deaths of children 15-19, none in the range 2-15 and 3 below the age of 2. In the range 6-17, querying the database shows 6 deaths, 4 of them healthy and 2 of these committed suicide. Ghastly! That has got to be partly due to the stress and fear that they have been subjected to.

Deaths are tracking jabs fairly consistently, seemingly with not much dependency on age. That is similar in UK and Europe. The death rate is 1 in 37,509 compared to UK at 1 in 30,818 and Europe at 1 in 26,802.

One positive that I get from the VAERS database is that the jab take up is clearly slowing for both jabs as the USA is waking up. I hope the UK and Europe wake up a bit quicker.

Nobody

Re: VAERS results

Post by Nobody »

"I was shocked when I saw a clip on Hugo Talks of that woman Devi Sridhar broadcasting propaganda and lies to kids on CBBC."

This is the problem when you give away your institutional positions to this international elite who use the national educational apparatus as a private playground, they are free of locality and project their parochiality internationally, thereby cloaking it in the appearance of university, and they colonise the 'public' institutions as the brightest and the best (since educational credentials require money and they arrive younger and are then able to multiply the forms of their value via an institutional embedding arising from their shared lifestyle) and then have no direct relationship to anyone but their own kind. They are not affected by many things and thus don't care. The WHO, universities and the rest of the institutional apparatus of public policy are full of these people. No one else can compete so they can pretty much institutionally trample everyone else under foot. This is why there were opportunities via education in the 50s, 60s and 70s but then the international elite were the only ones who could contest jobs, that is why those fields are full of people of her background. The only compete with a small group of the same international elite and they effective control positions by controlling the forms of value generated via comparison with them.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

Thanks mike..

MikeAustin

Post by MikeAustin »

Nobody wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:31 am
MikeAustin wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:43 am"I was shocked when I saw a clip on Hugo Talks of that woman Devi Sridhar broadcasting propaganda and lies to kids on CBBC."
They are not affected by many things and thus don't care.
In order for her to act like this, she must care about something. That is the scary part - the intention behind it.

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

MikeAustin wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:43 am I download the VAERS database now, together with the OWID database to see how they compare with the UK and Europe.

I was shocked when I saw a clip on Hugo Talks of that woman Devi Sridhar broadcasting propaganda and lies to kids on CBBC. She was saying that the jabs are 100% safe for the kids! What utter tripe! The USA data confirms how wrong she is.

Here is how it looks in the USA at the moment:
VAERS-deaths-20210603.jpg

There are 10 deaths of children 15-19, none in the range 2-15 and 3 below the age of 2. In the range 6-17, querying the database shows 6 deaths, 4 of them healthy and 2 of these committed suicide. Ghastly! That has got to be partly due to the stress and fear that they have been subjected to.

Deaths are tracking jabs fairly consistently, seemingly with not much dependency on age. That is similar in UK and Europe. The death rate is 1 in 37,509 compared to UK at 1 in 30,818 and Europe at 1 in 26,802.

One positive that I get from the VAERS database is that the jab take up is clearly slowing for both jabs as the USA is waking up. I hope the UK and Europe wake up a bit quicker.
Here you go again. We see you are still taking raw data reports with no filtering as proof of causality and publishing misinformation.

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

"In order for her to act like this, she must care about something. That is the scary part - the intention behind it."

She cares, like most academics, about her public visibility. Going on children's tv will be a great source of value in her department and go on her CV. She is an attractive, privileged member of the international educational elite, they use these public mediums as sources of their beneficence, she is experiencing powerful sources of significance: she will be institutionally validated as a profoundly caring professional. Supply, supply, supply. They care more about the representations as mediums of the expression of their public properties than they do about any living soul. This is why you get people who are publicly instituted as profoundly concerned professionals who are actually callous but the reality is obscured by the way they extort their visibility.

jmc

Post by jmc »

thinksaboutit wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:48 pm Here you go again. We see you are still taking raw data reports with no filtering as proof of causality and publishing misinformation.
But it is very obvious you have no understanding of causality in medical statistics.

None.

In any given 30 day period mortality in the general population has a very specific age and causes profile. Year in year out. With seasonal respiratory illness being the main monthly variable during the year.

Does the symptoms / causes described in the large majority of the the VAERS adverse reaction cases have the same spread / frequency as the general mortality statistics?

No.

Does the age / causes spread in the large majority of the the VAERS adverse reaction cases have the same spread / frequency as the general mortality statistics?

No.

Does the age / symptoms / causes spread in the large majority of the the VAERS adverse reaction cases have the same age / symptoms / causes as known previous adverse reactions cases with other vaccines over the last forty plus years?

Yes.

Has the physical mechanism that causes these vaccine adverse reactions being studied and discussed at great length in the published literature?

Yes.

The VAERS database was created to document probable adverse reaction events from a very invasive medical procedure. Thats why the case histories have very different age/causes/symptoms from those seen in a general population clinical setting. They are being recorded precisely because they are out of the ordinary.

So yes. The clinical causality chain has been proved for the large majority of the adverse reactions effects as documented in VAERS and other databases. As has the fact that they under record the actual number of case by a a very wide margin. There is a very extensive published literature on these subjects.

Just because these very basic clinical facts are beyond you is neither here not there. The fact that you are incapable of understanding these very well established scientific facts does not really matter. Your opinions on this and related subject are utterly worthless. As proven by your other posts here.

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

Great work Mike thank you and great clarification JMC again thank you.

burke19

Post by burke19 »

MikeAustin wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:43 am
Here's the link to the original video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3uq2FeqFRA
She make's an excellent job as a children's presenter but the lies are quite obvious.

And here's the link to Dr. Vernon Coleman's eloquent comments on the video:
https://vernoncoleman.org/videos/lies-b ... dren-dying

LS should run a special on this.

May she burn in hell.

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

jmc wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:45 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:48 pm Here you go again. We see you are still taking raw data reports with no filtering as proof of causality and publishing misinformation.
But it is very obvious you have no understanding of causality in medical statistics.

blah..blahh..blahh

Just because these very basic clinical facts are beyond you is neither here not there. The fact that you are incapable of understanding these very well established scientific facts does not really matter. Your opinions on this and related subject are utterly worthless. As proven by your other posts here.
Usual script from jmc. Accuse others of ignorance, followed by some made up nonsense

Or do you have some actual evidence of your assertions. If so, reference it.

Perhaps you may wish to read the following from the VAERS website.

"VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind."