VAERS results

Nobody

Re: VAERS results

Post by Nobody »

It's a technicality, who deals with technicalities in the face of an ineffective and unsafe vaccine. Almost every American doctor opines obligatorily over the under-reporting that makes VAERS an unreliable instrument to judge safety: everyone knows there are massive problems with vaccines: precisely what makes them a possible effective biological weapon: the chain of causality is so problematic given a complex biological whole that causation is difficult to trace. Throw in the problems of establishing efficacy in relation to de-legitimated populations and it is obvious why the poor and stigmatised have often been victims of medical malfeasance. The net is so full of people involved that recognise a desperate problem that if you are not aware of it you have to be a shill, no one else would bother to contest it. American deaths are up to over 5000 now. I would imagine the adverse events will drop now because, soon, they will run out of people prepared to take it.
None of us, to my knowledge, are involved in this professionally, whatever we post is just by way of consideration. Your position reduces it to a technical issue presuming the position of a technical expert, we aren't reaching decisions as if we were bureaucrats or politicians, but as citizens. There are other issues, beyond the vaccine. Even if you accept the virus warrants a mass vaccination programme, there are still issues which have been discussed here. Why the sustained malfeasance? Why have institutions supposedly established to ensure the impossibility of precisely what is happening not been triggered? Why have all institutional mechanisms supposed to protect human populations from predatory corporate interests failed so spectacularly? What is are the grounds of these failures? This shows a wholesale shift in the nature of the relationship between key institutions and corporate power and to the class groups that constitute these fields. We, as citizens have been immobilised and this is precisely the state the virus has been used to engineer.
There is too much scientific weight against the whole project, and of course, you can contest this, but the other issue is that all those pushing agenda are quite clearly, shills, their links to key corporate interests and agents invested in the scenario are very well documented.

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

...None of us, to my knowledge, are involved in this professionally, whatever we post is just by way of consideration. Your position reduces it to a technical issue presuming the position of a technical expert, we aren't reaching decisions as if we were bureaucrats or politicians, but as citizens. There are other issues, beyond the vaccine. Even if you accept the virus warrants a mass vaccination programme, there are still issues which have been discussed here. Why the sustained malfeasance? Why have institutions supposedly established to ensure the impossibility of precisely what is happening not been triggered? Why have all institutional mechanisms supposed to protect human populations from predatory corporate interests failed so spectacularly? What is are the grounds of these failures? This shows a wholesale shift in the nature of the relationship between key institutions and corporate power and to the class groups that constitute these fields. We, as citizens have been immobilised and this is precisely the state the virus has been used to engineer.
There is too much scientific weight against the whole project, and of course, you can contest this, but the other issue is that all those pushing agenda are quite clearly, shills, their links to key corporate interests and agents invested in the scenario are very well documented.
It has become a question of where you stand and on whose side, nothing more. If the VAERS figures aren't sufficient to draw doubt into your mind then I suggest you question your humanity.

jmc

Post by jmc »

thinksaboutit wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:54 am
Usual script from jmc. Accuse others of ignorance, followed by some made up nonsense

Or do you have some actual evidence of your assertions. If so, reference it.

Perhaps you may wish to read the following from the VAERS website.
Do you have the slightest understanding of what you just quoted?

Try reading some epidemiological textbooks for starters. I would recommend the ones published by Springer Verlag or Wiley. Its all in there. Every single statement I have made in postings here.

Like in here..

https://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Epi ... 144191496X

Then come back and maybe we can discuss clinical causality probabilities.

For some reason you think quoting mortality numbers from the database that was set up by the FDA specifically to flag high probability adverse reaction as part of the product safety programme is "misinformation". Which say's it all really.

Or maybe use this rather natty online tool called Google to do a search on the many key word search terms I sprinkle through my postings. I do it deliberately as it quickly winnows out the genuine posters from the cranks and the fools. The genuine posters always follow up with questions or challenge that are actually based on trying to understand what is being discussed. Not just carping or nay-saying. Which is always the sign of a crank.

Now what is interesting about your posting activity here is that I can now predict with almost 100% accurate which posts you will respond to and what type of negative attack you will use. You really are that predicable. Once I saw Mike's original post I knew that you would soon make an appearance and it would be usual trite comment. So I was ready for your post.

Well anyway. You have been well and truly played. By this stage your online "reputation" here is below zero. Which as this for you was always a persuasion / disruption game means you have lost the game you have been trying to play. I dont need to "prove" anything to you to your satisfaction. I just need to persuade enough of the readers here that you are a malicious crank and really not very bright.

Maybe time to try a new a/c name. As your current posting a/c in the mind of regular readers is just that of a nay-saying crank who quite a few have already blocked because of the monotony of your asinine attacks on other posters.

amanuensis

Post by amanuensis »

If you want to see an example of the unreliability of the side-effect reporting systems at identifying side-effects and other issues, look at the reporting in the Yellow-Card database of menstruation related side-effects -- up 50% (AZ) and 30% (Pfizer) in a single week (ie, comparing the 2nd June report with that of the 26th May).

MikeAustin

Post by MikeAustin »

amanuensis wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:18 am If you want to see an example of the unreliability of the side-effect reporting systems at identifying side-effects and other issues, look at the reporting in the Yellow-Card database of menstruation related side-effects -- up 50% (AZ) and 30% (Pfizer) in a single week (ie, comparing the 2nd June report with that of the 26th May).
That in itself would not be an indicator as the ages of the jabbed are reducing and more are affected by menstrual cycles.
Of course, there are probably other reasons for unreliability.

fon

Post by fon »

jmc wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:33 pm
Which step of the conspiracy theorists' walk of delusion have you reached jmc?

I've found some more phases of self-delusion, incl ivermectin/casedemic/ new mesiahs.In another post, I described a path many former lockdown sceptics have walked. The steps of this path are:
  1. honest plain lockdown scepticism (i.e. lockdowns just do not work very well.)
  2. proclaim some random scientist(Carl Heneghan/ Mike Yeadon ) as new mesiahs
    • covid denial/casedemic phase
    • insist vast majority of cases are fake
    • insist vast majority of covid deaths are due to something else
  3. adopt the anti-vaxx theory
    • first insist vaccines are useless
    • then insist vaccines are lethal
    • then insist vaccine is a plan to enslave the world, by Bill Gates, George Soros,
    • it is a Ernst Stavro Blofeld plot to achieve world supremacy by injection.
  4. chose random compound e.g. hcq, ivermectin as deliberately ignored miracle cure.
  5. decide that care homes are a modern version of Dachau/Auschwitz and that Matt Hancock is today's Adolf Eichmann, with Boris Johnson the new Fuhrer !
  6. denounce remaining plain lockdown sceptics as traitors unless they sign up to the deep conspiracy theory.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

Unfortunately I cant find the link to post it but check out how the deaths from the experimental vaccines that were recorded have started disappearing in America now...

amanuensis

Post by amanuensis »

MikeAustin wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:52 am
amanuensis wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:18 am If you want to see an example of the unreliability of the side-effect reporting systems at identifying side-effects and other issues, look at the reporting in the Yellow-Card database of menstruation related side-effects -- up 50% (AZ) and 30% (Pfizer) in a single week (ie, comparing the 2nd June report with that of the 26th May).
That in itself would not be an indicator as the ages of the jabbed are reducing and more are affected by menstrual cycles.
Of course, there are probably other reasons for unreliability.
Not in a single week. The data doesn't say 'it has a 50% higher incidence rate now than compared with in the past' -- that would be fine and probably would be indicative of age effects, etc. But the data actually says that absolute numbers increased in a week by 50% -- ie, that 30% of all reports on menstruation related side effects ever madewere made in a single week. This is extraordinary.

The point is that this is clearly not a function of the actual incidence in the population, but of the enthusiasm for reporting -- people were simply more enthusiastic about reporting menstruation related issues in that week.

RichardTechnik

Post by RichardTechnik »

thinksaboutit wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:54 am
Usual script from jmc. Accuse others of ignorance, followed by some made up nonsense

Or do you have some actual evidence of your assertions. If so, reference it.

Perhaps you may wish to read the following from the VAERS website.
Do you have the slightest understanding of what you just quoted?...................

Maybe time to try a new a/c name. As your current posting a/c in the mind of regular readers is just that of a nay-saying crank who quite a few have already blocked because of the monotony of your asinine attacks on other posters.
Well said jmc. I recall nothing other than childish disruptive remarks from this poster in at least 12 months

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

fon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:42 pm
Which step of the conspiracy theorists' walk of delusion have you reached jmc?

I've found some more phases of self-delusion, incl ivermectin/casedemic/ new mesiahs.In another post, I described a path many former lockdown sceptics have walked. The steps of this path are:
  1. honest plain lockdown scepticism (i.e. lockdowns just do not work very well.)
  2. proclaim some random scientist(Carl Heneghan/ Mike Yeadon ) as new mesiahs
    • covid denial/casedemic phase
    • insist vast majority of cases are fake
    • insist vast majority of covid deaths are due to something else
  3. adopt the anti-vaxx theory
    • first insist vaccines are useless
    • then insist vaccines are lethal
    • then insist vaccine is a plan to enslave the world, by Bill Gates, George Soros,
    • it is a Ernst Stavro Blofeld plot to achieve world supremacy by injection.
  4. chose random compound e.g. hcq, ivermectin as deliberately ignored miracle cure.
  5. decide that care homes are a modern version of Dachau/Auschwitz and that Matt Hancock is today's Adolf Eichmann, with Boris Johnson the new Fuhrer !
  6. denounce remaining plain lockdown sceptics as traitors unless they sign up to the deep conspiracy theory.
There are plenty on this site who have followed this progression, but you have forgotten the step where people claim the vaccination program is genocide!