Advice

Ronin

Advice

Post by Ronin »

Good morning all,

Great to be part of a forum for fellow lockdown sceptics!

I need some advice.

My wife works as a beauty therapist in a hotel . She wears a visor for treatments and now her supervisor and line manager are insisting that she wears a nappy covering in addition to the visor but I don’t think the new guidelines introduced yesterday means she has too as the way I read it that It covers members of the public visiting these places.

It is extremely difficult for my wife to carry out., say a massage wearing both a visor AND a mask. Does anyone know the definitive answer?

Many thanks

Steve

rms

Re: Advice

Post by rms »

Probably best to look in the web site of the relevant gov't that is issuing these rules/guidelines/laws. My hunch is that your wife's employers are responding to what they have been told/advised.

Whether or not these are rational rules/guidelines/laws is, of course, another matter.

Ronin

Post by Ronin »

rms wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:56 am Probably best to look in the web site of the relevant gov't that is issuing these rules/guidelines/laws. My hunch is that your wife's employers are responding to what they have been told/advised.

Whether or not these are rational rules/guidelines/laws is, of course, another matter.
Thank you for your reply. I have but it seems as she is already wearing a visor I can’t see where it says she needs to wear a mask only the public who visit do. But as we know government guidelines change !

If anyone has an answer please let me know!

rms

Post by rms »

Well if your government does not require then ask the employer to justify their instruction.

PandoraChaser

Post by PandoraChaser »

Good Morning Ronin,

Some excellent resources can be found on here https://evidencenotfear.com/tag/face-masks/ aswell as a tool kit for mask law. It UK based if thats appropriate. In addition this recent article is pretty conclusive on settling the mask science debate conclusively.

https://www.technocracy.news/masks-are- ... ndUaTVzJmw

The lockdown Lunacy articles 1 to 3.0 by JB Handley are also excellent resources.

In brief however, regardless of your location, no employer should be able to force mask wearing without a full health and safety risk assessment, or to not accept an insisted exemption (without any proof, as thats not their business why), or with any discrimination. In the UK that would be disability discrimination under the Equalities Act 2010 for example.

Most of the current government advice/guidelines/rules/mandates ARE NOT LAW and can be ignored utterly.

Hope that helps a little.

IamRipe

Post by IamRipe »

Look at my post. Topic is "face masks exemption".
Tell your wife to say to her boss, that she is exempted by her doctor to wear a mask. They can not ask you why as it is against the law here in UK.
There are no doctors letter to confirm this either, but just to be sure, you can check with your surgery or doctor, but so far non.
In a case your wife's boss will start to get funny about fhis or requires a reason, then just simply say, mask irritates skin in your face and you can't stop scratching yourself. Done. This is a genuine exemption from who is exempted.
This information can be found on the same site as those exemptions cards.
I hope this helps.