OK, so what might happen next?

SilentP

Re: OK, so what might happen next?

Post by SilentP »

Given that the winds of change may be in the air, I thought it would be a good time to reflect on this discussion and consider what will happen next.

There were some very perceptive ideas in the responses and some of the predictions have come to pass.

I suggest that we experienced scenario 3 from the original post and are now embarking on the next stage of the journey.

The thing that has continually surprised me is the high proportion of the population who seem to have swallowed the official narrative hook, line and sinker.

Given the size of that group, it may be their reaction to the changing narrative that determines how, when and if we return to normal.

fon

Post by fon »

SilentP wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:36 am Given that the winds of change may be in the air, I thought it would be a good time to reflect on this discussion and consider what will happen next.

I've noticed the start of Downfall too. Esp.today, certain very high profile public health figures have retreated to the "maintain and slowly get back to normal" policy, notably Devi Sridhar and Niel Ferguson. We expect them to fight a fierce rearguard action, to slow things up before total capitulation. In the media, there is massive optimism.
  1. Devi surrendered in a tweet last Friday https://twitter.com/devisridhar/status/ ... 7301232640
  2. Neil Ferguson has been on Good Morning Britain to offer his surrender
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Xlxjut28w
So we are lining up the culprits ready for the Nuremberg trials. Fergies' facade was crumbling slightly, denying final decisions have been made and urging caution, but he seemed resigned to slowly backing away from lockdown, he accepts the situation is different due to vaccine, and he was shocked by the suddenness of the downfall, cases halving each two weeks. Another Prof. called Scally,an Independent Sage fella was still under the sad impression that test trace could be made to work. He did not quite surrender, but you tell tell he knew the game is all but up.

And there was a hospitality lady who wants to get things open, she presented her begging mission while the medics looked sympathetically bored. In concrete terms, the panel all agreed lockdown should be cautiously exited both profs on the show recognised the population needs hope so they lent their support to a plan to exit what should be last lockdown involving:
  • there is leeway to open all schools 8th march
  • 2 week to observe, then
  • next steps and so on,
  • the process needs to be more responsive than last autumn.
So the downfall began due to we assume certain conversations over the weekend when the lockdown zealot realised the front was collapsing. The only politician on the panel Justine Greening mentioned another pressure, budget day, on 3 mar.

Locally, I can see the virus is well under control in Wales, the north is now coming down to south Wales levels.

So it will be a slow release from here on in, wait for pressy tonight. So cautious optimism abounds. The government is on the threshold of cautiously removing lockdown.

SilentP

Post by SilentP »

Time for another revisit of the 3 options posted 6 months ago with some updated thoughts

1. At some point the Government decides that there is sufficient evidence that the approach has been successful and there is an overall easing of restrictions.

UPDATE: This is the impression that they are trying to give. Far too late, far too many strings attached and far from certain that there is a genuine desire to do this.

2. At some point the Government admits that there is sufficient evidence that the approach will NOT be successful or that the 'price' being paid is too high . What evidence would be needed and what options would then be considered?

UPDATE: Far too late for this now. This Option can now be removed.

3. At some point the level of non-compliance is such that the Government realises that its current policy is untenable unless they try to impose it more forcefully? How far would they go with that and what options would be considered if that did not work?

UPDATE: This has been happening to a small extent but not prompted by non-compliance

OVERALL: We are in a much deeper and longer lived nightmare than I had feared six months ago. I am as confused as ever about what needs to be done to get the government and the compliant people to restore our lost way of life

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

SilentP wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:02 pm Time for another revisit of the 3 options posted 6 months ago with some updated thoughts

1. At some point the Government decides that there is sufficient evidence that the approach has been successful and there is an overall easing of restrictions.

UPDATE: This is the impression that they are trying to give. Far too late, far too many strings attached and far from certain that there is a genuine desire to do this.

2. At some point the Government admits that there is sufficient evidence that the approach will NOT be successful or that the 'price' being paid is too high . What evidence would be needed and what options would then be considered?

UPDATE: Far too late for this now. This Option can now be removed.

3. At some point the level of non-compliance is such that the Government realises that its current policy is untenable unless they try to impose it more forcefully? How far would they go with that and what options would be considered if that did not work?

UPDATE: This has been happening to a small extent but not prompted by non-compliance

OVERALL: We are in a much deeper and longer lived nightmare than I had feared six months ago. I am as confused as ever about what needs to be done to get the government and the compliant people to restore our lost way of life
Option 1..

Freeman Exiled

Post by Freeman Exiled »

Option 4: Normal Will Not Be Restored!

Just as in the wake of 9/11, 'normal' was restored by making it more difficult to board a plane, by following new restrictions, calling out your neighbour and work colleagues for suspicious activity and directing hatred to a selected demographic of people 'asscoiated' with the event.
Anybody not on board with the program was labelled a dissenter or potential terrorist and also a target for the new hate.

Post scamdemic is now following the same pattern. Normal will be restored making it more difficult to travel, unless you obey the new restrictions of getting injected with an experimental medical treatment, vax passport, wearing a mask, calling out your neighbors for breaking rules etc
Hate is now directed at a selected demographic, that is common sense people, non-mask wearers, those refusing to be part of an genetic experiment etc

Anybody not on board with this new manical regime, are being labelled as dissenters or equivalent of terrorists. In this case abusing others by calling them vaccine denialist or just Anti vaxxers for voicing their concerns.

You can see this happening in some of the forums here. Where pre-injection there was healthy debate and dialogue, now those supporting the new medical authoritarianism, the ones who have submitted to the injection, are directing their hate here at others, by abusing them of being anti-vaxxers and such like.
Even though the viewpoints of those abused still remain the same as before, sceptical, concerned, worried about the future, this is not good enough for the Frankenstein supporters who are lashing out in post ritual injection ecstasy, beliveing themselves to be the chosen ones, casting nasty aspersions from their pulpit of hysterical hypochondria.

Also expect a doubling down of the vax passports. Once this becomes accepted and 'normal' by the sheeple, the powers that want to be , will ensure that it continues by making these injections compulsory every year and after that they will look at adding other 'vaccines' like the flu jab, or will scare you with statements like "..scientists have identified a potential new deadly strain of virus X, so as a precaution to avoid lockdown we will begin injecting with another new experimental vaccine.."
I sincerely hope this last paragraph is wrong.

SilentP

Post by SilentP »

Blimey FE, glad I didn't come up with Option 4 up front, would never have got thru the winter worrying about it

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

A great post freeman exiled..my thoughts exactly...
I hope you are wrong too but somehow I suspect you wont be..

Freeman Exiled

Post by Freeman Exiled »

SilentP wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:47 pm Blimey FE, glad I didn't come up with Option 4 up front, would never have got thru the winter worrying about it
Sorry to shock you like that SilentP. ;)
Just think of it as a bad hypothetical that uplifts your options and makes them more plausible. No worries.

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

Brilliant post Freeman Exile, l'd say you have called it just about spot on there, the government will keep feeding the fear, the sheep will keep buying it, and those not complying will be called heretics, just look how disgusting some posters comments on this site have been regards individuals on here just wishing to exercise their right not to be medically experimented on. With venom one poster accused me of being an (anti-vaxxer), which is not true, but l am pro choice.
Therefore we have first hand evidence of just how correct Freeman Exile is in his assessment, l have already been a victim of this.
Covid as l have said all along is now the new religion, and is being used much as religion was in the middle ages to subjugate the masses and vilify all those who do not comply.
Is it ironic in a world were hate speech is viewed as criminal activity, there is more hate filled thought than ever, however hate has not been removed it's just been moved from one target group to another. The victims of hate crimes now are those who refuse to kowtow to the suffocating group think of Covidism.

fon

what might happen next: terrorist pack it in.

Post by fon »

SilentP wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:47 pm Option 4
There is an option 5, have you noticed howall the terrorism that had been like a plague came to an abrupt stop when a real plague broke out? lockdown skeptics will merely be relabelled as neo-terrorists to replace all the proper terrorists who have packed it in. It's fruitless being a terrorist when the government instills terror at every opportunity, a terrorist can't get a look in against that level of competition!

We'll know things are back to normal when we start getting blown up again. It's Hobson's choice.