"wibble" hashtag

MyHomeIsMyCastle

"wibble" hashtag

Post by MyHomeIsMyCastle »

Has anybody seen this?

Recently I've had a few replies to post on social media that just say hashtag wibble.

I thought it was just morons incapable of putting together an argument, but today somebody actually put a post saying this:

"Join us at the #wibble movement as we challenge the irresponsible clowns who think 'they know better' than all the scientific and medical professionals and who have well and truly screwed the country for the rest of us."

So it turns out, it IS actually morons incapable of putting together an argument, but organised ones. They have an FB page for what they rather grandly call "the wibble movement", and they (seriously!) advocate the following:

"When a Covid denier, Covidiot or just a flat out conspiracy theorist posts some kind of nonsense you merely reply with...#wibble. Or a message promoting Covid caution and finish with a...#wibble. And walk away. Don't be losing your head peace by constantly arguing with people who just enjoy conflict."

They claim their interest is in "saving lives", so if you encounter any of these simple-minded people online, perhaps hit them with some stats about the number of people being killed by the lockdown rather than by covid.

Splatt

Re: "wibble" hashtag

Post by Splatt »

Its a copy paste the cult of lockdown use on every facebook, twitter and social platform.
Generally they dont understand the topic, have no way or means of debating so just copy/paste in and think they're being clever.

Generally when you see that happen, you know you've won the argument.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

Oh please..
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: then again am I surprised..no..as I dont do fb perhaps you can tell me the numbers of followers..likes I believe it is..😉🙃

Splatt

Post by Splatt »

MyHomeIsMyCastle wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:14 pm
They claim their interest is in "saving lives", so if you encounter any of these simple-minded people online, perhaps hit them with some stats about the number of people being killed by the lockdown rather than by covid.

That doesnt work, they generally take the government line where the only deaths that matters are covid deaths and they have to be 0 at all costs.

MyHomeIsMyCastle

Post by MyHomeIsMyCastle »

miahoneybee wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:43 pm Oh please..
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: then again am I surprised..no..as I dont do fb perhaps you can tell me the numbers of followers..likes I believe it is..😉🙃
From their FB page:

7,133 people like this
7,362 people follow this

Presumably the followers who don't "like" it are there just to take the pee!

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

:) :) :)
Thanks for that.
😉

ssamsamm

Post by ssamsamm »

That doesnt work, they generally take the government line where the only deaths that matters are covid deaths and they have to be 0 at all costs.
not zero but at least lover than infection rate tenfolds
You can get a quick payday loa at https://directloantransfer.com/payday-l ... ount-only/ site

ttenl

Post by ttenl »

All the scientists did know better when writing the pandemic preparedness plan but it got chucked out the window so we could follow Italy and China in lockdowns.