Lockdown Skeptical cartoons

The government response / the cost of the lockdown / public support for the lockdown / previous responses to pandemics / the assault on liberty / etc.
Stellacartoonist

Lockdown Skeptical cartoons

Post by Stellacartoonist »

I have been publishing Panic- demic skeptical cartoons since April, on:
spinster.xyz
on my own website, www.spanglefish.com/stellaillustrator ( Smiling through Covid page)
and on uncancelled.co.uk

See my latest,this week, on uncancelled.co.uk!

You are welcome to grab them from my website and share by facebook, twitter, instagram, etc etc

Stellacartoonist

Re: Lockdown Skeptical cartoons

My latest Lockdown Skeptical cartoon is up on uncancelled.co.uk for Halloween ( 31 October 2020).

Stellacartoonist

Todays lead story " Was vaccine news delayed to help Biden win"? Was forecast by my cartoon of the premature Nobel Prize party. It was originally published on uncancelled.co.uk on 17 September.
Today they republished it. :lol:

Stellacartoonist

My cartoon today on uncancelled.co.uk echoes todays lead story. But the cartoon was originally published on 17 September! :lol:

MikeAustin

Post by MikeAustin »

Stellacartoonist wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:45 pm My cartoon today on uncancelled.co.uk echoes todays lead story. But the cartoon was originally published on 17 September! :lol:
Well done Stella. Now draw a cartoon about lockdown and all anti-covid measures coming to an abrupt end.

Stellacartoonist

Ha ha, who are you kidding, Mike? But for a Christmas feast of my " Smiling Through Covid" cartoons, you could get my book, " 2020, The Year We Were All Cancelled ", which is now available through Amazon, Book Depository (cheapest), Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, and now, Blackwells! Just type the title into their searches!

Stellacartoonist

NEW Lockdown Skeptical cartoon

Sed my latest LS cartoon on uncancelled.co.uk
"Route out of Lockdown - a Game for All the Family"