doing battle with anti-vaxxers all day,

Treatments and their effectiveness, herd immunity, masks, testing, etc.
User avatar
JockCovidiot
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:20 am

Re: doing battle with anti-vaxxers all day,

Post by JockCovidiot »

thinksaboutit wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:09 pm
Vaccinations save lives.
More vaccinations save more lives and conversely fewer vaccinations save fewer lives.

If you are responsible for persuading enough people to make the decision to not have a vaccination, then the implication is obvious. It will cost lives.
Since your objections have usually contain significant misinformation, they cannot be considered to be accurate or proportionate.

Writing your unjustified views in public, is going beyond your personal decision. It is seeking to influence others. You are advocating against public health strategy, from a position of bias, lack of expertise and evidence. Your views on risk are not backed by anything other than your fears and cannot be considered to be proportionate.

Personally an unvaccinated, restriction avoiding person walking around represent a greater infection threat to others (whether vaccinated or not). You are choosing to increase the risk to others, which you cannot mitigate (unless you take extraordinary measures, which you are unlikely to be willing to do)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thinksaboutit
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:38 am

Re: doing battle with anti-vaxxers all day,

Post by thinksaboutit »

JockCovidiot wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:11 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:09 pm
Vaccinations save lives.
More vaccinations save more lives and conversely fewer vaccinations save fewer lives.

If you are responsible for persuading enough people to make the decision to not have a vaccination, then the implication is obvious. It will cost lives.
Since your objections have usually contain significant misinformation, they cannot be considered to be accurate or proportionate.

Writing your unjustified views in public, is going beyond your personal decision. It is seeking to influence others. You are advocating against public health strategy, from a position of bias, lack of expertise and evidence. Your views on risk are not backed by anything other than your fears and cannot be considered to be proportionate.

Personally an unvaccinated, restriction avoiding person walking around represent a greater infection threat to others (whether vaccinated or not). You are choosing to increase the risk to others, which you cannot mitigate (unless you take extraordinary measures, which you are unlikely to be willing to do)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Run out of words?

rerarara
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:43 pm

Re: doing battle with anti-vaxxers all day,

Post by rerarara »

thinksaboutit wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:57 pm
JockCovidiot wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:11 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:09 pm
Vaccinations save lives.
More vaccinations save more lives and conversely fewer vaccinations save fewer lives.

If you are responsible for persuading enough people to make the decision to not have a vaccination, then the implication is obvious. It will cost lives.
Since your objections have usually contain significant misinformation, they cannot be considered to be accurate or proportionate.

Writing your unjustified views in public, is going beyond your personal decision. It is seeking to influence others. You are advocating against public health strategy, from a position of bias, lack of expertise and evidence. Your views on risk are not backed by anything other than your fears and cannot be considered to be proportionate.

Personally an unvaccinated, restriction avoiding person walking around represent a greater infection threat to others (whether vaccinated or not). You are choosing to increase the risk to others, which you cannot mitigate (unless you take extraordinary measures, which you are unlikely to be willing to do)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Run out of words?
Just like you conveniently run out of words whenever someone proves how full of shit you really are, been lurking here for a while and only decided to post now to point out how deluded you are in the idea of your own intelligence of which there evidently is none.

thinksaboutit
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:38 am

Re: doing battle with anti-vaxxers all day,

Post by thinksaboutit »

rerarara wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:33 am
thinksaboutit wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:57 pm
JockCovidiot wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:11 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Run out of words?
Just like you conveniently run out of words whenever someone proves how full of shit you really are, been lurking here for a while and only decided to post now to point out how deluded you are in the idea of your own intelligence of which there evidently is none.
That's quite abusive, isn't it!

Do you also have no ability to construct an argument?

What you should do is....

State an opinion, then back it up with some reliable information and possibly apply some analysis to take it a step further.

Have a go!!

rerarara
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:43 pm

Re: doing battle with anti-vaxxers all day,

Post by rerarara »

What's the point in arguing with you when you never change mind no matter how much your face is rubbed in facts, I see it in every thread here where you get proven wrong over and over again and you just selectively reply to the arguments you think you can win.

You're just the type of idiot this country is too full of that's been ruining it for far too long, will be glad to see you go :mrgreen:

miahoneybee
Posts: 1334
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:26 pm

Re: doing battle with anti-vaxxers all day,

Post by miahoneybee »

Well said rerarara
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

thinksaboutit
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:38 am

Re: doing battle with anti-vaxxers all day,

Post by thinksaboutit »

rerarara wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:11 pm What's the point in arguing with you when you never change mind no matter how much your face is rubbed in facts, I see it in every thread here where you get proven wrong over and over again and you just selectively reply to the arguments you think you can win.

You're just the type of idiot this country is too full of that's been ruining it for far too long, will be glad to see you go :mrgreen:
A bit more abuse!

Which facts are you referring to?
Which arguments are you referring to?
Which proofs are you referring to?
Do you know what proof means?

Post Reply