Vaccine opinion around here seems heavily biased against

Treatments and their effectiveness, herd immunity, masks, testing, etc.
fon

Re: Vaccine opinion around here seems heavily biased against

Post by fon »

Freeman Exiled wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:32 pm
Why should I be coerced into an uncessary medical procedure?
Why? It's brutal actually: Because. as far as we know, you only represent risk to others. Apart from that we don't care two hoots about you. We just see you as one extra risk of being a reservoir of virus.Having said that you might have won the Nobel peace prize, but we don't know anything - just that you are an unnecessary risk to others. That's all we know.

doobedoobedo

Post by doobedoobedo »

Eloquently put Freeman Exiled.

I must admit that the level of paranoia shown by some of the posters on here is quite worrying. It can't be doing their health any good with the stress levels it must bring.

thinksaboutit

Post by thinksaboutit »

doobedoobedo wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:22 pm Eloquently put Freeman Exiled.

I must admit that the level of paranoia shown by some of the posters on here is quite worrying. It can't be doing their health any good with the stress levels it must bring.
Who is paranoid?
Do you mean all those, who think the vaccination plan as a big evil experiment?

JockCovidiot

Post by JockCovidiot »

doobedoobedo wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:22 pm Eloquently put Freeman Exiled.

It's not paranoia tho is it?

No people like yourself just can't accept whats happening, it's too painful. I get it sometimes I wish I could just bury my head in the sand but alas I can't.

I know it's difficult to believe that Gov will not intentionally harm you but unfortunately history shows us otherwise what Gov can do even here in the UK. Just one example -

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 76411.html

The thing is the UN, WHO and WEF are openingly advertising what is going on. Is that paranoia?

When our own Gov continually change the goalposts time after time after time is it paranoia?

When our Gov tell us Vaxx passes are defo off the table while tendering contracts to construct a vaxx pass app is it paranoia?

When our Gov are dismantling our rights with every passing day is it paranoia?

When absolutely NOTHING about this covid shite makes any fucking sense is it paranoia?

When the media lie and supress information is it paranoia?

When Gov propose to make it mandatory for the entire population to have an injection of an unlicenced never before used type of "vaccine" for which there is no liability for the manufacturers for a virus no worse than a flu IS IT PARANOIA?

Sorry doobedoobedo the truth is difficult to accept but the evidence is everywhere. The leaders of the world are telling us what they are doing if you listen. By all means pretend that this is just worldwide government incompetence and that very soon you will weake up and all of this will seem like a bad dream and normality will resume. But pretend is all it will be...

There is NO GOING BACK. Welcome to the New Normal.

doobedoobedo

Post by doobedoobedo »

Not aimed at you JockCovidiot. Aimed at those who see us, and probably anyone else not wearing half a dozen masks alone in a car, as a mortal threat.

funtimes

Post by funtimes »

I agree. The debate on vaccines are black and white, precisely what the authorities need and want in order to create the warring tribes.
Vaccines are not the issue, when they are used for their intended purpose - to prevent, treat and/or cure a disease/illness. And when they do that they do that well. Science has been hijacked as has rational and objective thinking. This doesn't mean vaccines are now inherently evil nor is the science behind vaccinations. But this is what happens when you let bad ideas become reality and when you let those people with those bad ideas have too much influence. Science itself, as well as medicine, are things we need. We also need drugs in society too but all drugs are not bad, vaccines included. Government can be a good thing but bad people in government makes bad government. It's not black and white.

The narrative is the problem. The things caught up in that narrative can be seen for what they are and they are neither good nor bad. Everything has just been blurred and people whether they like to think so or not have become victim to the mindf*ck even if their beliefs are to rebel against the mindf*ck. Their beliefs based on this stance are basically a mindf*ck that's simply pretending it's not. It's equally just as messed up as the actual narrative itself.

We don't need the vaccine. That is obvious. The publicly available information has always said this. That IS black and white. We don't need the vaccine forced on people. That IS black and white. We don't need psychological operations to weave some sort of elaborate bullsh*t story. That IS black and white. These are not up for discussion, not unless you want to flirt with the devil and then get f*cked by him. We also don't need to be coerced through vaccine passports and the like to then take part in 'normal' society. That also is black and white. No compromises.

And that's basically it. If there was a need to put a needle in your arm right now it wouldn't have happened like it has. It wouldn't be a global spectacle that wreaks of the same mainstream media repeater bullsh*t that acts as the shadows being cast on the wall to really butcher the allegory of Plato's cave. The shadows are not real. That is all. Nothing else. None of this was real, the narrative anyway. If it was, we'd have reached this point in a completely different way and it wouldn't have consumed everybodys life, killed millions of people with lockdowns, shut down society and destroyed the fabric of reality for many many people.

When people want to help you they generally don't try and kill everything you love and know to be what your life stands for in the process. All that being said, I hope that's enough thought about why vaccines on this occasion are not required. Maybe in the future some disease will exist that really does need vaccinating from but this time maybe the evidence of it actually existing won't be indicative of a Hollywood movie with your local conference centers being turned into Walking Dead film sets. Maybe just lots and lots and lots of people genuinely die and so the natural reaction will also to be (ideally speaking) not wanting to die also. Alas, we've never reached that point because the government genuinely could not control a REAL disease outbreak that they didn't already understand. The plague being a good example of what a REAL disease looks like. And because they don't want to genuinely lose all their tax payers including potentially themselves along with it, and because that would hurt their fragile egos too much to see their empty existence disappear like nothing because they know in real life they too would probably die, it's better just to pretend.

No vaccine for me. And not because I'm 'anti-vaxx' or whatever intelligence agency lingo we're using today. It was at one point conspiracy theorist but we all know this is just a word intelligence agencies coined in order to discredit those who posed a significant threat to their agendas and could articulate it in a way that raised peoples level of awareness beyond a stupor and potentially formed movements which then demanded change, and here you are, oh sh*t, looks like we're not doing those things we wanted to do.

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

Jock l have to say your posts are off the scale brilliant very single time.
I am so so relieved l am not the only person who very very clearly sees the evil going on. You are right it's no conspiracy the sheep are that compliant they can do it all in broad daylight without fear of challenge!

JockCovidiot

Post by JockCovidiot »

doobedoobedo wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:28 pm Not aimed at you JockCovidiot. Aimed at those who see us, and probably anyone else not wearing half a dozen masks alone in a car, as a mortal threat.
No offence was taken. I relish the opportunity to post views that will get the lurkers to stop and think.

Those who see "us" (anti lockdown, critical thinking, persons immune to the propaganda) as a mortal threat are either 77th, Trolls or sheep so far gone down the covid cultist rabbit hole as to be beyond reason. None of said people are worth your time.

Those we must reach are the people who know something is amiss but just need to be reassured they are not crazy. That they are not alone. Those who lurk these communities without speaking. And those here who know this is bullshit but are in denial as to the true sinister nature of what is unfolding.

I dare say many who read my posts will see me as a conspiracy loon. They are right! I can see the consiracy against us and its driving me batshit that others seem not too.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it is paranoia, maybe us conpiracy loons are seeing patterns and plots where none exist! I sincerely hope so. I will so relish the opportunity to come back to this forum in 2 years time having been proved wrong and take the insults and slagging with the biggest of smiles on my face for the prospect of being right is a terrifying one indeed.

fon

Post by fon »

JockCovidiot wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:16 pm
doobedoobedo wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:28 pm Not aimed at you JockCovidiot. Aimed at those who see us, and probably anyone else not wearing half a dozen masks alone in a car, as a mortal threat.
It is quite usual for ignorance to dominate, at first. It's always the way of things; clowns rule, OK, look at Boris.
jockCovidiot wrote:
I dare say many who read my posts will see me as a conspiracy loon. They are right!
yes obvsly , but it's worse than that you're also perhaps a wee bit dim and loud, not just a clown. At least a noisy clown.
jockCovidiot wrote:
I'm wrong, maybe it is paranoia, maybe us conspiracy loons are seeing patterns where none exist! I sincerely hope so.
Then we should all hope your hopes are realised. Relax and wait, wisdom and knowledge might emerge eventually.

We all seriously hope you are correct, but I doubt you are. We all hope the Pandemic was all fake, and all the corpses spring back to life and we have a party with all
the dead revived like Jesus .It will be great and you can buy the beer.

funtimes

Post by funtimes »

JockCovidiot wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:16 pm
No offence was taken. I relish the opportunity to post views that will get the lurkers to stop and think.

Those who see "us" (anti lockdown, critical thinking, persons immune to the propaganda) as a mortal threat are either 77th, Trolls or sheep so far gone down the covid cultist rabbit hole as to be beyond reason. None of said people are worth your time.

Those we must reach are the people who know something is amiss but just need to be reassured they are not crazy. That they are not alone. Those who lurk these communities without speaking. And those here who know this is bullshit but are in denial as to the true sinister nature of what is unfolding.

I dare say many who read my posts will see me as a conspiracy loon. They are right! I can see the consiracy against us and its driving me batshit that others seem not too.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it is paranoia, maybe us conpiracy loons are seeing patterns and plots where none exist! I sincerely hope so. I will so relish the opportunity to come back to this forum in 2 years time having been proved wrong and take the insults and slagging with the biggest of smiles on my face for the prospect of being right is a terrifying one indeed.
JockCovidiot wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:16 pm Those who see "us" (anti lockdown, critical thinking, persons immune to the propaganda) as a mortal threat are either 77th, Trolls or sheep so far gone down the covid cultist rabbit hole as to be beyond reason. None of said people are worth your time.
No-one is immune to propaganda/psy-ops/behavioural modification. You can resist it but you're not immune. There's enough research out there to prove that the most sane, 'normal' and the most well behaved members of society can become victim to this kind of stuff.

You just have to remember you're human and until you are not, you will have to subscribe to the group whether you like it or not. That's just how human societies work. Unless of course you go live in the woods away from everybody else and be completely self sufficient without having to rely on other people to achieve your goals and where there are no overarching social contracts, indirect or otherwise. If you walk into a shop without a mask you still have to account for yourself and the shop still can refuse you. Even if you haven't subscribed to the groupthink, those that have can refuse you based on the fact that you haven't. So you're still involved in the group dynamic and you're still controlled by it. Same can be said for anything else. Sometimes by refusing you actually are succombing to peer pressure because you're actually doing the opposite of what everybody else is doing which itself is evidence of you being pressured by the group anyway, even if you don't submit.

It's hard to accept. But when you do accept it, there's nothing to be crazy about because you can choose how to respond to it. Everything in the world could change tomorrow and you could have very little say in it. You'd only lose your mind if you couldn't process what was going on and know how it happened and what caused it etc and the whole point of survival was to deny that it happened and that you're immune to the aftermath. That's no different than getting into a messed up relationship with someone, pumping up your ego and pretending like you never got hurt and then going out and wrecking every other relationship you have in the future because you're not over the messed up one.

It's not about being a warrior because you're not fighting for anything anyway. What you're fighting for is the reality in your mind, not what exists outside of it. The fight is within yourself. You could lose everything tomorrow and it would be how you respond to that that counts, not how you run away from it and try and make yourself out to be something you're not to fool yourself into thinking you're better than that for being human and suffering.

With what's going on it's no different. There is no psy-op when the psy-op is another way to f*ck around with parts of yourself you knew already existed anyway. Then it's not a psy-op, it's just something happening that interferes with you and your relationship to other things. SAS soldiers get trained in interrogation so they know how it happens, not so they assume they will walk in like robots and come out like robots. Sure that sh*t hurtsand it will hurt and it hurts to see the world around you crumble under psychological warfare but acknowledging it and then facing it without turning into a Rocky wannabe whose angry at the world with a point to prove, will determine whether there's anything crazy about it, or whether it's actually just how humans work and how they can be exploited. And whether you're okay with accepting that it's just a part of life and it can happen to you at anytime.

Doesn't mean you just roll over and die though. But you're not immune, nobody is.