Vaccine Claims

Treatments and their effectiveness, herd immunity, masks, testing, etc.
RichardTechnik

Re: Vaccine Claims

Post by RichardTechnik »

miahoneybee wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:43 am A year ago the thoughts would not have entered my head but I agree with your observations mike a. Even before the vaccination programmes began I expected increased deaths in the elderly when they were vaccinated and the figures and charts you present mike backs up what I have thought all along. They are killing people off starting with the elderly.blood on their hands .
MHB, MikeA, I am in agreement with these views. From a number of threads of evidence including NHS workers reporting what they are seeing, there have been significant numbers of deaths and adverse reactions which clearly are attributable to the vaccination roll out amongts the elderly.

StPiosCafe

Post by StPiosCafe »

MikeAustin wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:26 am
Unfortunately, the vaccination programme is the only explanation that I can find that makes sense to these increased deaths of the elderly in care homes.

I really did not want to entertain such an idea. Even now, I hope this is all incompetence rather than planned. Either way, heads should roll - preferably not with a prior PCR test.
I'm sure you are honest, so I fell a bit guilty about hounding down your logic on this, and your ideas brought me back to Robert Persig (Zen and the art...) who was ejected from university because he became intrigued by the multiplicity of putative causes for a given phenomenon. It's an amazing and obvious idea, that is always rejected in modern science & philosophy, it's a monomania to trace it all back to one event. Surely that strikes chords in your head?

Persig was often spot on, and he would have recognised the sudden December surge as a phenomenon subject to a multiplicity of putative causes. Vaccination might be a part of it, but there is more to the story, e.g. the Kent Variant and deep winter/ seasonality. It is a typical phenomenon subject to a multiplicity of putative causes, and there is no way to tease them apart. So you may may be half right, but I think I know the truth now thanks to my old friend Robert M. Persig.

MikeAustin

Post by MikeAustin »

StPiosCafe wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:00 pm
MikeAustin wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:26 am
Unfortunately, the vaccination programme is the only explanation that I can find that makes sense to these increased deaths of the elderly in care homes.

I really did not want to entertain such an idea. Even now, I hope this is all incompetence rather than planned. Either way, heads should roll - preferably not with a prior PCR test.
I'm sure you are honest, so I fell a bit guilty about hounding down your logic on this, and your ideas brought me back to Robert Persig (Zen and the art...) who was ejected from university because he became intrigued by the multiplicity of putative causes for a given phenomenon. It's an amazing and obvious idea, that is always rejected in modern science & philosophy, it's a monomania to trace it all back to one event. Surely that strikes chords in your head?
I have not followed Zen. I have been following the Nalanda Buddhist tradition - in particular, the philosophy of the great Buddhist sage Nagarjuna and his Mulamadhyamikakarika (the Fundamental Wisdom of the Middle Way) for the last 30 years. I have helped run a Buddhist Centre during that time. This, of course, does not mean that I have overcome my ignorance yet. But a modicum of effort has been spent studying texts from wise sages that go somewhat beyond the scope of Persig's little book.

There are no truly-existent single events to find because they are mere designations that are dependently originated. But that does not stop us functioning in the world. It does not stop us trying to create good causes and abandon bad causes. It does not stop us making critical assessments of how things come about and where and how we might act for the greatest benefit. And it will not stop me identifying a significant factor in the deaths of elderly folk in care homes while, at the same, not being ignorant to the fact that there must be other contributory conditions.
Persig was often spot on, and he would have recognised the sudden December surge as a phenomenon subject to a multiplicity of putative causes
You follow Persig. I will follow the Buddha and Nagarjuna.