Alternative Therapies against COVID-19

Treatments and their effectiveness, herd immunity, masks, testing, etc.
RichardJames

Alternative Therapies against COVID-19

Post by RichardJames »

I am the head administrator of an Alternative Therapy website which has been running a number of COVID-19 threads since March of this year. I am very pleased to find such a good forum and blog as Lockdown Sceptics, and wondered if you might like to sample some of the best pressings distilled from that forum.

Please note that I have no authority to prescribe, I am not a doctor (although I am a highly-experienced producer of alternative therapy antibiotics). We only describe what we have been told by others or what we have experienced for ourselves. Disclaimer: you may wish to pass any information through your chosen medical professional before you act on it (but be prepared for the whole lot to be bad-mouthed or discounted),

You will note the Conspiracy tone of this posting; this is because we deal in good information regardless of the source, and we have a high level of freedom of speech on the forum, (which has a large number of American friends and contributors who we love and respect dearly), so you will find that the distillations herein may have a slightly American tinge, and the mainstream media of course attempts to dismiss our views as those of a fringe or extreme minority, but I have faith in the (growing) number of people in the UK "whose eyes are but little covered with dust".

So, to begin...

Unless it suddenly mutates again to become more dangerous (something that Coronaviruses have never done hitherto in history) then it will eventually reach so-called "Herd Immunity" and cease to be a worldwide issue, despite the best efforts of the MSM to attempt to maintain Project Fear.

The likelihood of a successful long-term vaccine is almost nil. There is no vaccine for the common cold, something that Big Pharma would love. Ignoring the obvious dangers in all vaccines of side-effects, dangerous adjuvants, immoral ingredients and production methods, attempts to make millions from a vaccine (it doesn't have to work, the disease is disappearing anyway, so Big Pharma can say "it works" regardless) will ensure that no Pharma company in the West will attempt to make a cure (as distinct from the efforts to develop a vaccine).

You will notice that no cure has or ever will be properly publicised. The Elites always keep cures for themselves, and every effort is made to disparage cures that are made by mistake. You never disperse a bio-weapon without the Elites having their own people protected by "secret" cures.

I will give an example of this which I have personally experienced. Many years ago, I got a very bad cold. The Common Cold is a Coronavirus, so my story applies directly to COVID-19. I felt really rough, so I went to the sauna in our private gymnasium (I was in the British Army). It was a Saturday afternoon, when no-one else was around. As this was in the days before any Health & Safety nonsense, I cranked up the dial on the sauna to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, threw water on the heater, and sat down. The next three hours were very unpleasant; the steam and hot air stung my nostrils and my body heat went up. After three hours of being heated through-and-through in a very humid environment, I staggered out of the sauna and put the shower on, very hot, and slowly cooled myself down, reducing the water temperature bit by bit. If I had been doing this at my own expense, I would have used a hot bath and just let the water cool slowly. I then returned to my room and went to sleep.

In the morning, I woke up to a revelation, the like of which I have never experienced before. My cold was gone; I didn't just "feel better", I didn't have the remains of a cold; it was GONE, as in never having existed.

I later found out that the German hospitals use this as a cure for a number of diseases including colon cancer. The exact temperature used in Germany, under strict medical supervision by an anaesthetist, is 2 hours at a body temperature of 108 degrees Fahrenheit. The Germans use a modified kidney dialysis machine with the blood heater boosted to 108 degrees. The effect was magical, a complete and total cure, with no side effects. I also later found out that President Reagan had this treatment. Without realising it, quite by accident, I had stumbled across an Elite cure. President Reagan was cured of his colon cancer, and went on to live for another five years or so, eventually to die of something else. I tried to tell a nurse about this, only to brusquely rebuffed with an angry "Well you'll just have a heart attack" - and I was sitting there. President Reagan was extremely elderly when he had the same treatment, so it can't be that lethal...

COVID-19 (the name is a giveaway); they KNOW it was made/released in 2019, probably for the October 2019 influenza season. I have lost count of the number of people who have anecdotally told me "I think I had it in December [2019]".

The one thing that most people have missed (not us, the details are elsewhere on the forum) is that COVID-19 is a fairly harmless virus in itself. It kills by generating a pneumonic condition via micro-blood clots in the capillaries in the lungs, and the victim drowns in their own body fluids, which leak into the lung alveoli. This condition is NOT pneumonia, at least not directly; however, this stagnant fluid is very vulnerable to becoming infected by the bacteria which cause pneumonia. Pneumonia used to be called "the Old Peoples' Friend", because the elderly were very likely to contract the disease and it would carry them away painlessly in the night. Now; what is the reason that the elderly are more vulnerable to pneumonia? They tend not to exercise vigorously, they tend to have low immune systems, and they are often overweight; what are the most common aggravating factors in the likelihood of death from COVID-19? Obesity, general ill-health, lack of cardiac-stressing exercise and advanced age. Now there's a coincidence! The disease, like the common cold, makes people lose their sense of taste and smell. We allege that this is because the virus rapidly depletes the levels of vitamin C and Zinc in the body of its' victims.

There are numerous books which indicate that Vitamin D3 is a strong antiviral, but the doctors, as usual, deliberately recommend pharmaceutically-ineffective doses, because if the medical effects are too beneficial, the sheep might cotton onto the curative powers of Vitamin D3. This one however is out of the bag, even in most of the mainstream medical community, so they try to imply that anything more than the RDA (recommended daily intake amount) is going to make you drop dead on the spot. If you go onto Amazon and search for the phrase "Miraculous Results High Doses Vitamin D3", you'll find these two sites amongst the rubbish;

https://jefftbowles.com/multiple-sclero ... itamin-d3/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Miraculous-Res ... ff Bowles.

Now, the second book and many others say that all viral illnesses are due, at least in part, to a lack of Vitamin D3, and that the doses recommended by doctors are extremely conservative, so I started at 2000iu (international units) of vitamin D3 per day. The RDA is 400iu, a very small amount. Jeff's recommendations are far higher; so as I was often catching colds, I started at a 2000iu level and increased the dose in 2000iu increments over the next few years until I stopped getting colds. This happened at 5000iu for my wife, and 10000iu for me. Clearly, my wife (like most women) has a more robust immune system than most men. After experimentation, we settled on 10000iu of Vitamin D3 for me (5000iu D3 for my wife) and 2 grams of Vitamin C per day for each of us. We added 45mg of Zinc per person a long time ago (this is a very low dose), as it seemed to be a good idea. The COVID-19 nonsense showed that this was probably a very good idea.

We have also seen that COVID-19 can be treated with the following protocol (from the Italian doctors who were in the thick of the fight):-

Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day,
Blood thinners, aspirin or Ticagrelor, both at the standard dose on the packet (maybe warfarin if you are already on it and under medical supervision).
An antibiotic (Azithromycin 500mg (500mg on the first day, 250mg on day 2 to day 5 - where have you heard that drug name before? Or, we can take Colloidal Silver 500mls/20ppm/day.
Most importantly, 50-200mg of Zinc per day; if you want a study to fail, you just give HCQ without the Zinc, as it appears that the zinc is the component that does the killing.
Vitamin C 2 grams per day; a very powerful antiviral (Ebola causes scurvy, it depletes the body of vitamin C so quickly).

HCQ results in excellent electroporation, allowing the Zinc to enter the cells of the body and get at the virus.

For the pneumonic phase: Don't lie down to sleep if continuously coughing, you must sleep sitting up. Inhale Colloidal Silver with a carer supporting you if you have any bacterial lung infection. (See the specific thread on the subject). See above about the suggested blood thinners and antibiotics to guard against (or cure) bacterial lung infections.

Single dose of common agricultural drug Ivermectin found to “essentially eliminate all viral material” of COVID-19 coronavirus within 48 hours; April 05, 2020, Mike Adams (Natural News) "A new study published in the journal Antiviral Research finds that Ivermectin, a common agricultural drug used as a de-wormer for cats, dogs, horses, and livestock — achieves a 5000-fold reduction in replication of the SARS-CoV-2 “Wuhan” coronavirus. Ivermectin is sold at agricultural supply stores and online retailers such as Amazon.com. It’s normally sold as an edible paste or a sterile solution for injection into cattle and other livestock. The drug is FDA-approved for certain treatments, although not yet FDA approved for the treatment of COVID-19. We are not recommending it for human consumption until more data are available.
The study is entitled, “The FDA-approved Drug Ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro.”"

And finally; Thieves Oil. As some of you may know, the story is about four thieves who supposedly used to break into the homes of plague victims to steal the valuables of the dead. When caught, the thieves were given the choice of disclosing how they got into the properties without contracting the plague, or be hanged.

The blend of essential oils known generically as Thieves' Oil has been tested under laboratory conditions to be effective against viral illnesses, but the research was immediately stopped when it became clear that this treatment actually worked. (Not enough profit and no patentability for Big Pharma). This research was done in a university in Manchester.

Ingredients for Thieves Essential Oil:
200 drops of Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
200 drops of Clove Oil (Syzgium Aromaticum)
175 drops of Lemon Oil (Citrus Limon)
100 drops of Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum Verum)
50 drops of Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
75 drops of Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Radiata)
Tea Tree and Eucalyptus oils are not in the original recipe but are such good germicidal oils, I would add it to my own version of the recipe.

Use thieves daily for protection against viral illnesses. Mikx the stock oil as above. Dilute
1 drop thieves oil with 4 drops carrier oil. Apply topically to feet, neck and behind the ears.