NHS guidance does not say most under 65s should have the jab

Treatments and their effectiveness, herd immunity, masks, testing, etc.
burke19

Re: NHS guidance does not say most under 65s should have the jab

Post by burke19 »

fon wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:38 pm
miahoneybee wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:40 pm So they now have crystal balls do they ( no other kind anyway) ....not planned eh?
It's bogus the website does not exist.
A particularly lazy fake news post.
I mean, is the governments tender which is mentioned in the video linked to the post of miahoneybee "bogus"?
This tender can be found at: can be found at the UK governments find-a-tender website:
https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/ ... esults&p=1

Or is it the youtube website that "does not exist"?

Mavis

Post by Mavis »

I had a call from my GP practice on Thursday.
Someone called Will offered me the jab the next day - they had a spare. I could not have got there anyway, but no matter.
No thanks, I said.
Do you not want it at all?
No I don't.
Ok well, have a good day, and off Will went.
It was a painless procedure. That is how it ought to be.

I look forward to the day the GP calls and mentions the twenty years of misdiagnosis, mistreatment, and missed opportunities to sort out all the other health problems I have.
You see, I have this rather wild idea they should fix that lot first, then survival chances go up for all things. Since my DNA is already doing strange things I'd prefer to leave well alone. I've had Covid and coped well with the information I was lucky enough to have in fighting such. I won't fiddle with my broken body so someone can feel safe - good luck with that. No one is ever truly safe in this world.
If someone wishes to make me feel safe they can give me what I require, but that will never happen. So there we go. I said no. The sky did not fall in.

"Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne"

Mavis

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

I forgot to mention ( I thought it was in the video) that it is in Ireland..( just now anyway) ..
:roll:

Arch1e

Post by Arch1e »

burke19 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:56 am
fon wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:38 pm
miahoneybee wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:40 pm So they now have crystal balls do they ( no other kind anyway) ....not planned eh?
It's bogus the website does not exist.
A particularly lazy fake news post.
I mean, is the governments tender which is mentioned in the video linked to the post of miahoneybee "bogus"?
This tender can be found at: can be found at the UK governments find-a-tender website:
https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/ ... esults&p=1

Or is it the youtube website that "does not exist"?
I did the same search and found it like you. It seems good and I even sent it to my MP.

However, the video on the Genesis web page is from last year April 2020. The tenders website domain is valid though. I checked via a WHOIS search and it is registered by the cabinet office.